Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 124. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Zero day protection! That's the strongest advantage of Bitfence again competition..as soon as a hacker attacks someone we are all protected from him!
Yes mate. Also, apart from being protected from a hacker that strikes, we also get identify the hacker as well. Bitfence is really an angel  Cool

Removing hacker from network not only solves issue for us but for everyone in the network. BITFENCE team came with really amazing concept.
Activity: 728
I like the idea of the “BitFence Cyber Store” that is mentioned in the whitepaper, on this store they will sell their BitFence zero-day Threat Subscription Service and BitFence Configured Hardware & Software.

The Bitfence zero-day Threat Subscription Service is available to all kinds of customers, ranging from home offices to corporate clients with over 2500 users, the customer can customise the requirements for their subscription including the length of the subscription.

The BitFence Configured Hardware & Software section of the store will sell a variety of products, one of the products available is BitFence Routers that can be purchased with integrated Bitfence subscriptions. Pre-installed Light Plug-n-Mine Raspberry Pi and BeagleBoard with StingMiner Software which can be purchased with own/lease to own/lease options. SD Card images for Do-It-Yourself miners. BitFence software will also be available to download as freeware. The freeware will be available on Windows/Mac/Linux platforms and in the future it will also be in Android and iOS.

The store will be a really good source of revenue for Bitfence, it also encourages investors to purchase HNY tokens because they will need to use HNY tokens to purchase the products and services that I have listed above. Hopefully this will always mean there is a decent level of volume in the HNY markets as there is a real use for them, especially if the products on the store are a more affordable option compared to their competitors that are not blockchain based and only accept fiat.

That would be a good source of funds if they started with individuals to build the trust and base and scale to enterprises. Since in most cases enterprises are hard to access or in other words enterprise are hard to change what they are comfortable with using. So ya to have an accessible store for anyone to buy from using their technology as core would be interesting to see.

I get what you mean, I also like that Bitfence are not just advertising their store to large corporate clients and they also have options for individual/home office customers. It's vital that the store is accessible, I think they should allow anyone to browse their product list and not make customers have to sign up to see their deals.

I agree buddie, the store needs to be accessible.   I cant wait to try out the mining of hackers.  this is gonna be cool,  lets just hope there are some hackers left to mine by the time Bitfence takes over.   

Me too I actually really want a raspberry PI so I can try and mine some HNY tokens, it sounds like it would be a fun project and a nice way to earn some extra tokens.

It is a fun project and i think the reason i am super excited about this project is that I am passionate about cyber security and it gives me joy to see projects based on that using blockchain.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I like the idea of the “BitFence Cyber Store” that is mentioned in the whitepaper, on this store they will sell their BitFence zero-day Threat Subscription Service and BitFence Configured Hardware & Software.

The Bitfence zero-day Threat Subscription Service is available to all kinds of customers, ranging from home offices to corporate clients with over 2500 users, the customer can customise the requirements for their subscription including the length of the subscription.

The BitFence Configured Hardware & Software section of the store will sell a variety of products, one of the products available is BitFence Routers that can be purchased with integrated Bitfence subscriptions. Pre-installed Light Plug-n-Mine Raspberry Pi and BeagleBoard with StingMiner Software which can be purchased with own/lease to own/lease options. SD Card images for Do-It-Yourself miners. BitFence software will also be available to download as freeware. The freeware will be available on Windows/Mac/Linux platforms and in the future it will also be in Android and iOS.

The store will be a really good source of revenue for Bitfence, it also encourages investors to purchase HNY tokens because they will need to use HNY tokens to purchase the products and services that I have listed above. Hopefully this will always mean there is a decent level of volume in the HNY markets as there is a real use for them, especially if the products on the store are a more affordable option compared to their competitors that are not blockchain based and only accept fiat.

That would be a good source of funds if they started with individuals to build the trust and base and scale to enterprises. Since in most cases enterprises are hard to access or in other words enterprise are hard to change what they are comfortable with using. So ya to have an accessible store for anyone to buy from using their technology as core would be interesting to see.

I get what you mean, I also like that Bitfence are not just advertising their store to large corporate clients and they also have options for individual/home office customers. It's vital that the store is accessible, I think they should allow anyone to browse their product list and not make customers have to sign up to see their deals.

I agree buddie, the store needs to be accessible.   I cant wait to try out the mining of hackers.  this is gonna be cool,  lets just hope there are some hackers left to mine by the time Bitfence takes over.   

Me too I actually really want a raspberry PI so I can try and mine some HNY tokens, it sounds like it would be a fun project and a nice way to earn some extra tokens.
100% of companies in the world are getting attacked by the hackers and the average detection time is 256 days (2015 Ponemon Report) leading to enormous economic and privacy damages. Similar attacks repeated against multiple targets before they are detected, understood and mitigated.

Hackers are very wise and as some will say they are actually one of the most intelligent and smart people on the planet... So the journey bitfence is embarking on is a tough one but i know they will surely come out strong...
Activity: 53
Merit: 0

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Definitely jumping all over this. Cyber security is a huge issue in the world and everyone can benefit from this project.
I think projects like this need a lot of attention because these sorts of projects are really important nowadays with that many hackers online. I think that this is why this ico will be popular in the future if they are active enough and have a decent amount of investors.
Overall vision of BitFence is to provide zero-day threat intelligence solution in order to protect people from hackers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

I just searched for information about the bonus levels, as the new level is only 1% lower than the previous one. Although I have not found any information, but i discovered this: Volume Discounts Starts from 10 ETH = 10%, 20 ETH = 20%, etc.
So if someone wants to invest 100 ETH, then his contribution will be doubled :-)

As I found in the whitepaper, "Bonus structure of Pre-Sale - First 2 weeks flat at 40% and daily decreases, 4% per week"
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I just searched for information about the bonus levels, as the new level is only 1% lower than the previous one. Although I have not found any information, but i discovered this: Volume Discounts Starts from 10 ETH = 10%, 20 ETH = 20%, etc.
So if someone wants to invest 100 ETH, then his contribution will be doubled :-)
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
To my knowledge their aren't any other projects attempting to do this type of hardware/blockchain hybrid especially not for the purpose of network defense, the idea of doing blackhole routing via the chain, is an interesting concept, i honestly was hella confused when i first saw the post, i wonder if they will also integrate with any third party/opensource firewall products like ddwrt / openwrt to tie into the chain.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
100% of companies in the world are getting attacked by the hackers and the average detection time is 256 days (2015 Ponemon Report) leading to enormous economic and privacy damages. Similar attacks repeated against multiple targets before they are detected, understood and mitigated.
Activity: 672
One of the features of Bitfence is that; if a hacker attacks someone who is part of Bitfence network he will be tagged as a hacker at once and he will not be able to attack anyone else within bitfence network.
WOW! I didn't know about this attribute. I think it will really be nice for those hackers to carry the tag as a badge of honour Grin That way we can be able to identify them

LOL, with this feature hackers will think twice before attacking anyone in BitFence network community. So if one wants to be safe from hackers BitFence is a safe heaven for all.

I think it would be great if a hacker then see a window in which reads "This system is protected by Bitfence" and a picture of a dog snarling teeth

it is really a great plan to block once identified hacker for everyone in the bitfence network.

Haha, your imagination tho, i'll love to see how Bitfence will tag the supposed hackers maybe a red danger sign.

Stuff like that while cute, is not realistic the fact is most types of attachs are not some guy trying to access a webpage on your compuer that they can reply with a nice html response error, it's mostly cryptic low level attacks with no real visible way to slap them. Beyond that advertising what blocked an attacker is a bad idea as it lets the hacker know what kind of protection the network has and narrows their focus onto breaking into bitfence's protection instead of "oh hey their blocked somehow" saying its bitfence is bad that blocked them, just like saying a mailserver is running a certain specific version of mail software is just helping the attacker with future attempts

I don't think bitfence is coming all out with what they intend to use in tracking and blocking hackers per say, i sincerely do not think that is the case, i think its more of an announcement attempt like "Hey hackers we can come at you as far as you come at us, we've developed a system" and the technical aspect of how they intend to achieve this i don't think has been or will be laid bare to the public cos that's not smart if they do

You're really right, i don't think that is a good idea to do so because that's like giving the hackers an open window to do their bidding, what i believe they are doing is just giving us the periphery of the project, the technical aspect is really meant to be hidden 
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
One of the features of Bitfence is that; if a hacker attacks someone who is part of Bitfence network he will be tagged as a hacker at once and he will not be able to attack anyone else within bitfence network.
WOW! I didn't know about this attribute. I think it will really be nice for those hackers to carry the tag as a badge of honour Grin That way we can be able to identify them

LOL, with this feature hackers will think twice before attacking anyone in BitFence network community. So if one wants to be safe from hackers BitFence is a safe heaven for all.

I think it would be great if a hacker then see a window in which reads "This system is protected by Bitfence" and a picture of a dog snarling teeth

it is really a great plan to block once identified hacker for everyone in the bitfence network.

Haha, your imagination tho, i'll love to see how Bitfence will tag the supposed hackers maybe a red danger sign.

Stuff like that while cute, is not realistic the fact is most types of attachs are not some guy trying to access a webpage on your compuer that they can reply with a nice html response error, it's mostly cryptic low level attacks with no real visible way to slap them. Beyond that advertising what blocked an attacker is a bad idea as it lets the hacker know what kind of protection the network has and narrows their focus onto breaking into bitfence's protection instead of "oh hey their blocked somehow" saying its bitfence is bad that blocked them, just like saying a mailserver is running a certain specific version of mail software is just helping the attacker with future attempts

I don't think bitfence is coming all out with what they intend to use in tracking and blocking hackers per say, i sincerely do not think that is the case, i think its more of an announcement attempt like "Hey hackers we can come at you as far as you come at us, we've developed a system" and the technical aspect of how they intend to achieve this i don't think has been or will be laid bare to the public cos that's not smart if they do
Activity: 420
The protection offered by BitFence will block the high threats, malicious payloads and other risky IP address, just a few seconds of being identified. The good thing is that this will all take place at very reasonable prices.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Definitely jumping all over this. Cyber security is a huge issue in the world and everyone can benefit from this project.
I think projects like this need a lot of attention because these sorts of projects are really important nowadays with that many hackers online. I think that this is why this ico will be popular in the future if they are active enough and have a decent amount of investors.
I agree hackers are very active and bitfence has a very good software and hardware mixed with blockchain are there any more projects like this?
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
BitFence Cyber Security is a global threat prevention system based on intelligent contracts that offers an immediate and unmatched advantage over existing network security solutions. Smiley
Very useful and effective project that focused on the existing problem of every network and this is the hacker.  This project will help detect, prevent and respond cyber security threats.  Surely crypto investors are interested and willing to invest this develop system to helps improve and hopefully eliminate the networks.

I mean I wouldn't go as far as to say it offers an unmatched advantage.  There are plenty of solutions that offer IPS devices enterprise firewalls etc, I think the main selling point will be the uniqueness of the project and it's mining if they can implement it right.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I'll be reading their WP today. Looks promising
You really have to go through the white paper, you will be amazed by the goals and dreams Bitfence and the team plan on achieving over the coming years.

Over the next few years, I see the BitFence platform will be one of the safest place online for every internet user. Soon everyone will seek a way to bring their internet activity into bitfence platform

I think that's quite a statement, although I would love to see that happen; we will have to wait for further detail on the implementation.

One thing, I'm intrigued about; a company plugs in a router which creates effectively a honeypot for hackers to filter into. My question is, this honeypot; how will you ensure this is deployed outside of there native network range.
Activity: 532
I'll be reading their WP today. Looks promising
You really have to go through the white paper, you will be amazed by the goals and dreams Bitfence and the team plan on achieving over the coming years.

Over the next few years, I see the BitFence platform will be one of the safest place online for every internet user. Soon everyone will seek a way to bring their internet activity into bitfence platform
Activity: 286
BitFence Cyber Security is a global threat prevention system based on intelligent contracts that offers an immediate and unmatched advantage over existing network security solutions. Smiley
Very useful and effective project that focused on the existing problem of every network and this is the hacker.  This project will help detect, prevent and respond cyber security threats.  Surely crypto investors are interested and willing to invest this develop system to helps improve and hopefully eliminate the networks.
Jump to: