Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 41. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Does anyone know that if the Stingminer is released, can we start mining immediately, or is it testing first?
I would like to start mining and catch hackers in July:-)

Good question, I hope we're able to start mining straight away - can't wait to start earning some HNY
It will be good though. But I guess without testing how they will allow us to start mining? We have to be wait until they officially announced.

BitFence will do lab testing or they will be giving it to users to test the device before making it available for buying?

There is a testnet of it running now, they're also demoing it at the NYC conference.  The product goes live at the end of the month, so Id assume the majority of the testing is done now.

Good to hear, I really hope we can download within the 24 days and start mining straight away. very excited
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Does anyone know that if the Stingminer is released, can we start mining immediately, or is it testing first?

Good question, I hope we're able to start mining straight away - can't wait to start earning some HNY
It will be good though. But I guess without testing how they will allow us to start mining? We have to be wait until they officially announced.

BitFence will do lab testing or they will be giving it to users to test the device before making it available for buying?

There is a testnet of it running now, they're also demoing it at the NYC conference.  The product goes live at the end of the month, so Id assume the majority of the testing is done now.

The majority of the testing will be done internally and maybe they will hire external hacker's or group of hacker's to test the product in preparation for the outside world.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 490
The popularity of Bitfence will increase every time!
BITFENCE will provide us with security, so you can focus on developing your business!
Bitfence's aims to provide security to our systems and networks. That we know Bitfence team is already working too hard for success their project. And I'm sure they will launch very soon good product in market.

They update their bounty spreadsheet super fast, something I haven't seen before nor come across, I think this might be one of the most dedicated project there is today in the blockchain, I'm glad I'm into their signature bounty Cool

They have a great bounty team on board. It sucks having to always ask for a spread update or even knowing your performance and which stakes are calculated and which are not. I kinda feel bad not jumping in early in it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Pretty sure they will do internal testing with the team and then spread it out further or that’s what would make sense to me at least I guess all we can do is wait and watch for an announcement would be good for them to expand on this part of the project
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

I agree. There should do testing before allowing mining. Also I would like to see demo of this device, don't know if they have such plan.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
BITFENCE will provide us with security, so you can focus on developing your business!
Bitfence's aims to provide security to our systems and networks. That we know Bitfence team is already working too hard for success their project. And I'm sure they will launch very soon good product in market.

They update their bounty spreadsheet super fast, something I haven't seen before nor come across, I think this might be one of the most dedicated project there is today in the blockchain, I'm glad I'm into their signature bounty Cool

yeah man, I joined the bounty last week, and they are updating it daily, it's mental, never seen a bounty manager do it daily before and so fast..
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 266
Merit: 107
This is one of the real life applicable project i like to be involved in as there is mission to it and a goal.
A project such as this is bound to be successful. I'd like to thank the brains behind it for giving out opportunity to partake in this.
This will be a succesfull project indeed and i can't wait for it to bloom. I think they are already doing a very good job and they will for sure get more investors in this project.

Bitfence will launch their stingminer in 25 days this will definitely attract more users, because they are actually working on the project. Investing in a ICO with a working product is way more reliable.
I agree if the project has a working product it is way more trust able then a project which can't show us any improvement.
Yes but a lot of projects these days fake their progress and say that they have a working product but they can't prove they have. But this projects has proof that they have a working product.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

As I understood product launch is in June last week or July first week, so I am expecting we can buy and start mining once it's launched.

Will the product be released at the version 1.0 or will it be released first as a beta ? I hope that the full version can be released as soon as possible so that the project can bloom.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

As I understood product launch is in June last week or July first week, so I am expecting we can buy and start mining once it's launched.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
This is one of the real life applicable project i like to be involved in as there is mission to it and a goal.
A project such as this is bound to be successful. I'd like to thank the brains behind it for giving out opportunity to partake in this.

You made a statement that i usually look up to when researching for a project and that's mission and goal, this two are keywords that portrays if a project is relevant or not, streamlining that to this project, they have a mission which is to create a safer global village and their goals is as clear as what they intend to solve, so is truly a remarkable project and i hope to see them fulfill there promises
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

This will be a succesfull project indeed and i can't wait for it to bloom. I think they are already doing a very good job and they will for sure get more investors in this project.

Bitfence will launch their stingminer in 25 days this will definitely attract more users, because they are actually working on the project. Investing in a ICO with a working product is way more reliable.
I agree if the project has a working product it is way more trust able then a project which can't show us any improvement.

Not only a working product but one that can perform the task it is meant to do. If the stingminer is released there would be a lot of testing by the community. And you might even see a lot of hacker's trying to break it just to discredit bitfence.
Activity: 532

Hello friend, you are welcome in, am glad you see the light in this project it goes to show how much you understand it. Do tell you friends about it.
Activity: 490
Who else is excited about Bitfence web store? With the launch of StingMiner in 25 days and web store availability I forsee a rush when TGE resumes Cool

Yea mate. It's really exciting. All of a sudden, 25 days is looking as long as a year. The lunch would definitely give the project a huge boost of trust and support. Let the 25 days count down begin.  Grin

I hope that the sting miner will boost this project. I'm definitely one of the first customers for this tiny miner and I will "mine" more HNY Token.

It seems many are anticipating the release. I think the fact that you are rewarded for running would get some action going especially that if you are early there is a high chance it would be more rewarding.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Pages:
Jump to: