Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 39. (Read 30025 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Will the bounty be extended or will it stay until 1 July?

According to team in telegram the bounty will stay till July 1... I'm really looking out for a massive payout Cool the extension kind of favored me lol  Grin

It's good that bounty is extended till 1st July. I have joined this bounty bit late. But still I will be able to get good number of tokens.
Same goes for me i also joined their bounty a little bit later but why do they have so few members participating in their signature campaign?
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Nice to see that they are promoting the World Blockhain Forum in New York on their Twitter page check it out: https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1004468204075352065.

Great to see they are actively performing in several locations hopefully pushing out more marketing and get more people on board with BitFence just before the stingminer is released.

Good timing

This would be a great opportunity to get wider exposure and maybe even more experts on board. Either case I think marketing for stingminer should start now given it is closing the launch date.

You have a point. Although marketing has been passively done ever since the beginning of the project, it's high time they start an active marketing on it and not rely on the former alone.

They are going to be in World Blockchain Conference happening soon and even have a stand there, i really think they are out with the word BITFENCE but like you said some aggressive form of marketing is needed right now

I guess they already be putting some of their revenue into future marketing. Starting a good campaign takes a while. But I'm sure it's still going on before the ICO continues
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Nice to see that they are promoting the World Blockhain Forum in New York on their Twitter page check it out: https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/1004468204075352065.

Great to see they are actively performing in several locations hopefully pushing out more marketing and get more people on board with BitFence just before the stingminer is released.

Good timing

This would be a great opportunity to get wider exposure and maybe even more experts on board. Either case I think marketing for stingminer should start now given it is closing the launch date.

You have a point. Although marketing has been passively done ever since the beginning of the project, it's high time they start an active marketing on it and not rely on the former alone.

They are going to be in World Blockchain Conference happening soon and even have a stand there, i really think they are out with the word BITFENCE but like you said some aggressive form of marketing is needed right now

Participating in events like this really is great it’s a really solid way to build relationships and partnerships and more than that it’s a great way to build credibility by putting real in life faces to the project and meeting with individuals and other teams
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Good timing

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

What do you actually say about the Bitfence home router? Secures the domestic IoT network and protects against hackers. it is pre-configured and get automatic security updates. I will buy this one!
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

According to team in telegram the bounty will stay till July 1... I'm really looking out for a massive payout Cool the extension kind of favored me lol  Grin

It's good that bounty is extended till 1st July. I have joined this bounty bit late. But still I will be able to get good number of tokens.

I also joined a few days ago for the signature campaign. It is a good thing that they have extended it, because now we have more time, and we can earn more.
Activity: 672
This is one of the real life applicable project i like to be involved in as there is mission to it and a goal.
A project such as this is bound to be successful. I'd like to thank the brains behind it for giving out opportunity to partake in this.
This will be a succesfull project indeed and i can't wait for it to bloom. I think they are already doing a very good job and they will for sure get more investors in this project.

Bitfence will launch their stingminer in 25 days this will definitely attract more users, because they are actually working on the project. Investing in a ICO with a working product is way more reliable.
I agree if the project has a working product it is way more trust able then a project which can't show us any improvement.
Yes but a lot of projects these days fake their progress and say that they have a working product but they can't prove they have. But this projects has proof that they have a working product.

True, but the truth will always appear in time, and then the users will leave it, because they lied about it. It is better to speak the truth always, and in time the people will start to trust the team.
I agree but i am pretty sure their sting miner is real they have shown a lot videos of the miner working on their Twitter page and their website says it will launch in 24 days.

I think to avoid any concerns they should publish at least some demo video of how it is working or how it looks like; either case we will be able to see it in few days. I hope to see before then though Smiley

They are demoing it actively at the NYC bitcoin conference, they've been posting about this for weeks now, id suggest checking out their medium and telegram, most of these concerns have already been addressed there.. No need to suggest they have a fake product without doing the research..

You seem to be following the project pretty well, like on a back to back basis Grin but it will be good if they use all channels judiciously to enable proper dissemination of information to the community and not just use one channel to pass the information because is logical to say that most people prefer using one particular channel in order to stay updated

They're not just using one channel? I think i've seen this on twitter, Telegram medium and on here lol and yeah, i do my due diligence when it comes to projects, and follow and stay updated if im investing or doing bounty work for them.

That's nice, i must have missed that, that's good to hear that they are doing good in that aspect and yea, its really needed for everyone to do due diligence when it comes to ICOs, rating sites can not do the whole work for us more than we can, though it helps but its not a yardstick to make conclusions, staying updated is really needed 
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Good timing

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Good timing

BitFence team doing good marketing. Promoting product at World Blockhain Forum in New York  will give good boost to product sale.

This will be a good event to publicize their StingMiners incase they have a finished prototype. They can display it there to attract more investors.

They need to get the word out I like the project but so far marketing maybe their shortfall they really need to get their product and platform out and also explain what the stingminer is and how it will work to avoid the asic comparisons
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Good timing

BitFence team doing good marketing. Promoting product at World Blockhain Forum in New York  will give good boost to product sale.

This will be a good event to publicize their StingMiners incase they have a finished prototype. They can display it there to attract more investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Good timing

Activity: 490

Good timing

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Good timing
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 266
Merit: 107

Does anyone know that if the Stingminer is released, can we start mining immediately, or is it testing first?
I would like to start mining and catch hackers in July:-)

Good question, I hope we're able to start mining straight away - can't wait to start earning some HNY
It will be good though. But I guess without testing how they will allow us to start mining? We have to be wait until they officially announced.

BitFence will do lab testing or they will be giving it to users to test the device before making it available for buying?

There is a testnet of it running now, they're also demoing it at the NYC conference.  The product goes live at the end of the month, so Id assume the majority of the testing is done now.

The majority of the testing will be done internally and maybe they will hire external hacker's or group of hacker's to test the product in preparation for the outside world.
Of course they will do that, if their hackers can access the Bitfence platform and Bitfence can prevent it the next time it means it worked.
I think they will learn from it if they get hacked. They will find out their weakness and overcome it so that next time the hackers have to try something different.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
This is one of the real life applicable project i like to be involved in as there is mission to it and a goal.
A project such as this is bound to be successful. I'd like to thank the brains behind it for giving out opportunity to partake in this.
This will be a succesfull project indeed and i can't wait for it to bloom. I think they are already doing a very good job and they will for sure get more investors in this project.

Bitfence will launch their stingminer in 25 days this will definitely attract more users, because they are actually working on the project. Investing in a ICO with a working product is way more reliable.
I agree if the project has a working product it is way more trust able then a project which can't show us any improvement.
Yes but a lot of projects these days fake their progress and say that they have a working product but they can't prove they have. But this projects has proof that they have a working product.

True, but the truth will always appear in time, and then the users will leave it, because they lied about it. It is better to speak the truth always, and in time the people will start to trust the team.
I agree but i am pretty sure their sting miner is real they have shown a lot videos of the miner working on their Twitter page and their website says it will launch in 24 days.

I think to avoid any concerns they should publish at least some demo video of how it is working or how it looks like; either case we will be able to see it in few days. I hope to see before then though Smiley

They are demoing it actively at the NYC bitcoin conference, they've been posting about this for weeks now, id suggest checking out their medium and telegram, most of these concerns have already been addressed there.. No need to suggest they have a fake product without doing the research..

You seem to be following the project pretty well, like on a back to back basis Grin but it will be good if they use all channels judiciously to enable proper dissemination of information to the community and not just use one channel to pass the information because is logical to say that most people prefer using one particular channel in order to stay updated

They're not just using one channel? I think i've seen this on twitter, Telegram medium and on here lol and yeah, i do my due diligence when it comes to projects, and follow and stay updated if im investing or doing bounty work for them.

Thanks Darkoth for sharing the details. I am following BitFence social media accounts and checking BitFence pages on regular basis, but somehow I missed this.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 672

Pages:
Jump to: