Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 42. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
This is one of the real life applicable project i like to be involved in as there is mission to it and a goal.
A project such as this is bound to be successful. I'd like to thank the brains behind it for giving out opportunity to partake in this.
This will be a succesfull project indeed and i can't wait for it to bloom. I think they are already doing a very good job and they will for sure get more investors in this project.

Bitfence will launch their stingminer in 25 days this will definitely attract more users, because they are actually working on the project. Investing in a ICO with a working product is way more reliable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The popularity of Bitfence will increase every time!
BITFENCE will provide us with security, so you can focus on developing your business!

Which is why I'm not taking a rush, I'm quite patient about the developments as this is a very big field Bitfence is set on exploring... Security like I said one time is really a big deal for us all and needs all the time it could take

I believe in Bitfence and I think they are a great investment, but I wouldn't say any investments in crypto are safe or secure. But that same volatility that makes it less secure is why we invest in the first place for the massive gains.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Betafence offers the most effective and economical protection against hackers.
I liked the idea
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
This is one of the real life applicable project i like to be involved in as there is mission to it and a goal.
A project such as this is bound to be successful. I'd like to thank the brains behind it for giving out opportunity to partake in this.
This will be a succesfull project indeed and i can't wait for it to bloom. I think they are already doing a very good job and they will for sure get more investors in this project.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
BITFENCE will provide us with security, so you can focus on developing your business!
Bitfence's aims to provide security to our systems and networks. That we know Bitfence team is already working too hard for success their project. And I'm sure they will launch very soon good product in market.

Yep as long as they keep working as they are and continue to develop their contacts and products as best they can. It’s going to be a long road but they have the potential and team to do it
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Bitfence's aims to provide security to our systems and networks. That we know Bitfence team is already working too hard for success their project. And I'm sure they will launch very soon good product in market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Which is why I'm not taking a rush, I'm quite patient about the developments as this is a very big field Bitfence is set on exploring... Security like I said one time is really a big deal for us all and needs all the time it could take
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Who else is excited about Bitfence web store? With the launch of StingMiner in 25 days and web store availability I forsee a rush when TGE resumes Cool

Yea mate. It's really exciting. All of a sudden, 25 days is looking as long as a year. The lunch would definitely give the project a huge boost of trust and support. Let the 25 days count down begin.  Grin

I hope that the sting miner will boost this project. I'm definitely one of the first customers for this tiny miner and I will "mine" more HNY Token.

Any project with real world product tieins tends to get a huge boost once the products start shipping I guess because people see it as a real reasurement that he project is going places and isn’t vaporware hat many projects sometimes turned out to be so the stingminer will be a good point to watch
Activity: 420
Who else is excited about Bitfence web store? With the launch of StingMiner in 25 days and web store availability I forsee a rush when TGE resumes Cool

Yea mate. It's really exciting. All of a sudden, 25 days is looking as long as a year. The lunch would definitely give the project a huge boost of trust and support. Let the 25 days count down begin.  Grin

I hope that the sting miner will boost this project. I'm definitely one of the first customers for this tiny miner and I will "mine" more HNY Token.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
The idea is very good, but I think very hard to realise. Hackers always find a way in. But lets be positive and see how the project evolves.

Yea. Hackers can be very determined when they want to. But a team who decide to take the up a battle against hackers aught to know what they are signing up against and prepare an impenetrable plan

It's a competitive world and no one will give up easily. It's a continuous war between hackers and security devices. Both need to find new way of attack and defence. Smiley

Yes. No one can use same device or software for years. You have to keep updating it, need to release new patches / definition and all.

Most of the vulnerabilities are reported online or leaked - so you can check out vulnerabilities from years ago. Always important to keep up-to-date firmware or software, BitFence will work in a similar fashion and hopefully have the latest on most recent attacks due to the honeypot and miner setup

I just have one doubt. I have seen the device picture only and after seeing the same I think it's very small device. So will be able to handle all updates, firmware update in future? I am talking from storage and processor point of view. Few years back 500mb ram was fine for my smartphone, but now I need minimum 3gb ram.

Do you know what a Rasperry Pi is or how it works? it's ran off an SD card..  So you could simply take it out, and put it into a new model..  It doesn't need gaming PC specs to run, it's a simple small piece of software that sits on your network, it probably won't even have a GUI like windows, so will be very lightweight.

Ah ha. thanks for explanation Darkoth89. Sometimes is hard to imagine such small device protecting our network. i have seen IPS, IDS, firewalls and all Smiley

The don't all have to be massive blades Cheesy  Think of the size of a firewall in a cashpoint (Yes they have them!) it's probably smaller than a raspberry pi device is Cheesy

I never knew it was that small, this will really be an advantage in terms of accessibility, so one can easily carry the bitfence security, much appreciation for the explanation, is amazing what such little device can do in the overall protection of our intended devices, i just can't wait to have a piece of such security and limit the incessant attacks by hackers
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Ah ha. thanks for explanation Darkoth89. Sometimes is hard to imagine such small device protecting our network. i have seen IPS, IDS, firewalls and all Smiley

The don't all have to be massive blades Cheesy  Think of the size of a firewall in a cashpoint (Yes they have them!) it's probably smaller than a raspberry pi device is Cheesy

Look forward to the release with only 25 days remaining of the launch, I expect a surge of last minute investors, does anyone know what the current raisings are at this stage of the ICO?

Before they paused the ICO to implement the KYC, they'd raised over 900ETH for stage 1 If i remember right, so doing decently so far!

if I remember correctly, then the last stand was 1116 ETH. So they had reached more than 50% of the Stage2 goal, but I think the softcap was not yet reached.
But the ICO lasts for a few weeks after the restart

I'm not sure what the figure is, and I've heard different reports from different people about how much Bitfence has raised so far. Hopefully the team can clarify this news for us soon unless they are keeping it private... has anyone asked the team yet?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Activity: 728
Is this the Youtube channel of Bitfence ? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLE4pxUF-8MratZqKv6-luw/videos They have just one video on it. Weekly update video is great for new users who want to invest.

I think this is the official youtube channel of Bitfence. I have checked it a few weeks ago and there were more videos. I don't know why they they were deleted
This is a official YouTube channel. But I also seen more than 3-4 videos there and subscribers also. But don't know why they removed from here. I think they will upload some new videos?

I thought that as well, maybe they are tying to make a new one. I have seen this sometimes also from other coins. Do you guys know why they do this ?

Maybe they are just trying to clear out some things and start all over. Maybe we should be expecting some massive videos from them.
Activity: 490
Is this the Youtube channel of Bitfence ? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLE4pxUF-8MratZqKv6-luw/videos They have just one video on it. Weekly update video is great for new users who want to invest.

I think this is the official youtube channel of Bitfence. I have checked it a few weeks ago and there were more videos. I don't know why they they were deleted

Maybe they want to do more work on it. Like improve quality and stuffs like that or probably make a major correction to it. But I would have suggested if that be the case that they leave the videos up until they are done with all corrections. Just a single video in a channel like that makes it look awkward.

Video is good way of marketing. It's take hardly 2-3 mins for investors to get basic understanding of the project. And I think there should be more videos based on the current status of the project.

It's good to see short informative videos which don't drag on for 10-15minutes+++ A short informative video which lasts around 2 minutes are the best way to get more people on board without getting bored of the information

In many cases long videos are all great especially interviews and AMAs with the team. They could really use some of that. I would be great to have the CEO talk for few mins about the project and how it is progressing and the priority after the sale.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Maybe they want to do more work on it. Like improve quality and stuffs like that or probably make a major correction to it. But I would have suggested if that be the case that they leave the videos up until they are done with all corrections. Just a single video in a channel like that makes it look awkward.

Video is good way of marketing. It's take hardly 2-3 mins for investors to get basic understanding of the project. And I think there should be more videos based on the current status of the project.

It's good to see short informative videos which don't drag on for 10-15minutes+++ A short informative video which lasts around 2 minutes are the best way to get more people on board without getting bored of the information
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
The idea is very good, but I think very hard to realise. Hackers always find a way in. But lets be positive and see how the project evolves.

Yea. Hackers can be very determined when they want to. But a team who decide to take the up a battle against hackers aught to know what they are signing up against and prepare an impenetrable plan

It's a competitive world and no one will give up easily. It's a continuous war between hackers and security devices. Both need to find new way of attack and defence. Smiley

Yes. No one can use same device or software for years. You have to keep updating it, need to release new patches / definition and all.

Most of the vulnerabilities are reported online or leaked - so you can check out vulnerabilities from years ago. Always important to keep up-to-date firmware or software, BitFence will work in a similar fashion and hopefully have the latest on most recent attacks due to the honeypot and miner setup

I just have one doubt. I have seen the device picture only and after seeing the same I think it's very small device. So will be able to handle all updates, firmware update in future? I am talking from storage and processor point of view. Few years back 500mb ram was fine for my smartphone, but now I need minimum 3gb ram.

Do you know what a Rasperry Pi is or how it works? it's ran off an SD card..  So you could simply take it out, and put it into a new model..  It doesn't need gaming PC specs to run, it's a simple small piece of software that sits on your network, it probably won't even have a GUI like windows, so will be very lightweight.

The don't all have to be massive blades Cheesy  Think of the size of a firewall in a cashpoint (Yes they have them!) it's probably smaller than a raspberry pi device is Cheesy

Look forward to the release with only 25 days remaining of the launch, I expect a surge of last minute investors, does anyone know what the current raisings are at this stage of the ICO?

Before they paused the ICO to implement the KYC, they'd raised over 900ETH for stage 1 If i remember right, so doing decently so far!

if I remember correctly, then the last stand was 1116 ETH. So they had reached more than 50% of the Stage2 goal, but I think the softcap was not yet reached.
But the ICO lasts for a few weeks after the restart
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Do you know what a Rasperry Pi is or how it works? it's ran off an SD card..  So you could simply take it out, and put it into a new model..  It doesn't need gaming PC specs to run, it's a simple small piece of software that sits on your network, it probably won't even have a GUI like windows, so will be very lightweight.

Yeah their sale was going good and fast but they had to pause it to implement KYC, i think it is better that they are already thinking about that now instead of at the end of the sale.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

This is a official YouTube channel. But I also seen more than 3-4 videos there and subscribers also. But don't know why they removed from here. I think they will upload some new videos?

I thought that as well, maybe they are tying to make a new one. I have seen this sometimes also from other coins. Do you guys know why they do this ?
Pages:
Jump to: