Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 81. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I have checked the Bitfence Twitter and found a post and a picture of a sting miner. It looks very small and will protect you from hackers while earning crypto. I want this tiny sting miner now.
https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/994395208967249920

So this single small device can do both (mining and protecting network) Jobs? It's bit difficult to believe but I hope we can see the demo soon.

I've seen miniture routers that also mine before, not with any fancy firewall capable device but have seen basic router with a miner for some specially chosen coins. Will be interesting to see if they can pull it off, i'd like to see better finish on the router itself but i'd imagine finishing and casing etc will come once the actualy software is done and working and they move on to production
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
I have checked the Bitfence Twitter and found a post and a picture of a sting miner. It looks very small and will protect you from hackers while earning crypto. I want this tiny sting miner now.

So this single small device can do both (mining and protecting network) Jobs? It's bit difficult to believe but I hope we can see the demo soon.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

This is awesome to see, I'm glad the team have published and given us a insight as to what this miner actually looks like. I can't wait for the release, I myself; will most definitely be getting one.
I'm in love with this Stingminer. I like the fact it's small and not a huge bulky miner. Slick design and easy to mount or place anywhere in the house.

That was something which attracted me, the size of it is fantastic. Similar to a Raspberry Pi; easily can disclose it in a hidden location. Also the fact you can still mine on it from such a small system and generate some tokens is fantastic. Great workj
My friend made a miner once with a Raspberry Pi it did not last very long, how are we so sure that this will last long?

You need to read up on the whitepaper.  It's software running on a Pi, it is not mining coins like an ASIC.  The honeypot earns you coins by 'mining' hackers.
Bountyhive.io
i found another youtube review of bitfence (they posted it themselves on twitter)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uen9xDquXJQ&feature=youtu.be

this guy explains the whole thing very well and above all in a very quiet way:-)

This is what teams need to be doing.. Bitfence are really trying their best to make sure people understand what they want to do and how they want to achieve... I am really proud of them.. I will try my best to share this video.
Thanks for sharing this, He gave a good summary of what BitFence plan on achieving in coming years, I hope to see this project accomplish their goals.

Ya videos continue to be the best way to get the word out especially when we’re talking about technical projects like bitfence, I’m really hoping that we see more videos both long and short come out so that they can be sure everyone’s on the same page come launch day
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
i found another youtube review of bitfence (they posted it themselves on twitter)

this guy explains the whole thing very well and above all in a very quiet way:-)

This is what teams need to be doing.. Bitfence are really trying their best to make sure people understand what they want to do and how they want to achieve... I am really proud of them.. I will try my best to share this video.
Thanks for sharing this, He gave a good summary of what BitFence plan on achieving in coming years, I hope to see this project accomplish their goals.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

This is awesome to see, I'm glad the team have published and given us a insight as to what this miner actually looks like. I can't wait for the release, I myself; will most definitely be getting one.
I'm in love with this Stingminer. I like the fact it's small and not a huge bulky miner. Slick design and easy to mount or place anywhere in the house.

That was something which attracted me, the size of it is fantastic. Similar to a Raspberry Pi; easily can disclose it in a hidden location. Also the fact you can still mine on it from such a small system and generate some tokens is fantastic. Great workj
My friend made a miner once with a Raspberry Pi it did not last very long, how are we so sure that this will last long?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

It looks pretty cool and I like that it's small and compact, however can the small, little sting miner actually mine that many tokens, surely it can't use that much energy or produce enough power to turn a profit for investors?

Yeah, very cool and small. I have asked on their Telegram and one of the Admins told me that the sting miner will release soon (whatever soon is). The price isn't set yet, but will be "affordable"

It looks so cool and portable, would love to have one.. But is it known how many token you can mine per hour or if  it requires large amount of energy or how effective it is?

im pretty sure that is a Raspberry PI 2 or 3 model they are running it on, im very interested to see if it'll run on one of the Pi Zero models, those are even smaller. And that's a honeypot remember, it's not a conventional 'miner' like an ASIC.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

It looks pretty cool and I like that it's small and compact, however can the small, little sting miner actually mine that many tokens, surely it can't use that much energy or produce enough power to turn a profit for investors?

Yeah, very cool and small. I have asked on their Telegram and one of the Admins told me that the sting miner will release soon (whatever soon is). The price isn't set yet, but will be "affordable"

It looks so cool and portable, would love to have one.. But is it known how many token you can mine per hour or if  it requires large amount of energy or how effective it is?
Bountyhive.io
Ive just seen a gif of one of their sting miners in operation, very cool.  Cool

The on that's currently floating around the thread is just a picture of the sting miner. It would be cool if you can post a link to this gif you have seen so that we can actually see it in action even though for a short while.

Would love to see some actual pictures and videos even as it would be pretty amazing to see in operation would do a lot for the ico as a whole I think to give some exictement
Activity: 532
Ive just seen a gif of one of their sting miners in operation, very cool.  Cool

The on that's currently floating around the thread is just a picture of the sting miner. It would be cool if you can post a link to this gif you have seen so that we can actually see it in action even though for a short while.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 672
Yesterday evening when I visited website I found 597+ ETH raised yet. What I seen today, 615+ ETH raised yet Shocked. I am sure they will achieve their MAIN SALE also in minimum time.
They have raised a lot of ethereum already and the amount keeps increasing. I think that this project will be very popular if they continue to grow at this rate.

Yeah they have raised a high amount of Ethereum that they will be able to use to help develop the Bitfence platform, software and store. I am looking forward to seeing a BETA of the Bitfence store, I saw the video of the beagleboard running the sting miner software on their twitter page and it looks really cool, I kind of want one now.

Ya me too i really like when ICO's put out videos of them demonstrating things and just giving some communication effort with the investors and possible investors it shows they want to have that back and forth communication, and videos do a great job of getting information out the door.

We all know how significant a good communication channel can go in a project and is a fact that any project that has dealt with communication remarkably is known to be a success, as that's the actual meaning of publicity, so the video was a good call and it explains a lot about BITFENCE, giving us an in dept knowledge of the project

Ya i really hope we see more of the videos as time progresses they are doing well to market like this as it gets the people more interested especialyl those that might not have the time to sit through a long whitepaper to understand what the project is about, putting some cash into quality videos can do a lot for a project

yeah, I was hoping they do video demos of the software, as well as video 'how to's' on how to setup the software, examples of it running on different mediums etc.

I really think that will be necessary, seeing them perform and demonstrate how their product works will encourage the community to want to have a test of it, i also think perhaps a Q & A session will also be a good idea, when it comes to projects that has to do with the technology niche is best practicals be done in the presence of an audience, once the audience is satisfied, they will be the ones to market the project to friends and families
Activity: 728

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Haha Fauler you really don't like loud noises Cheesy Cool video, the Youtuber sounds very enthusiastic about the Bitfence project and they are very optimistic about the value of the token in the future, it's got me feeling quite hyped and excited about what the future holds for Bitfence.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 672
BitFence offers you a better protection from hackers at lower cost. They takecare of your security, so you can concentrate on growing your business.

I don't have a clue, how the Bitfence Team will better protection for their customers, regardless a private person or a company,  for a lower price. But they have a plan.

Clients and potential clients are willing to pay if they get a good value for their money, that been said, the price may likely not be an issue, as long as BITFENCE can deliver a very good product, which the community will approve of but one thing is certain, been a decentralized platform, i don't think they will charge something much, so lets just hope for the best

Even though it's expected that with further improvements and development there might likely be an increase in the price but then, I don't think it will be a huge increase as such

Yes but remember that the project is all about offering protection and they intend to open like a store that will sell probably their own products and like i said, the project is a decentralized one, which means that a lot of preferences will be available, what this availability means is that, the community will be giving preferences to choose products and when there are lots of products to select from, the price is bound to be low
Pages:
Jump to: