Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 82. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I have checked the Bitfence Twitter and found a post and a picture of a sting miner. It looks very small and will protect you from hackers while earning crypto. I want this tiny sting miner now.
https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/994395208967249920
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
BitFence offers you a better protection from hackers at lower cost. They takecare of your security, so you can concentrate on growing your business.

I don't have a clue, how the Bitfence Team will better protection for their customers, regardless a private person or a company,  for a lower price. But they have a plan.

Clients and potential clients are willing to pay if they get a good value for their money, that been said, the price may likely not be an issue, as long as BITFENCE can deliver a very good product, which the community will approve of but one thing is certain, been a decentralized platform, i don't think they will charge something much, so lets just hope for the best

Even though it's expected that with further improvements and development there might likely be an increase in the price but then, I don't think it will be a huge increase as such

I think it would be worth the team doing an AMA at this stage; I am not sure if there was one before but I think many of the questions around is about the competition. There is a thin line between the cyber security ideas out there. The ultimate goal might be the same (fighting off hackers) but the execution is different. I would recommend an article detailing the difference.
Activity: 532
BitFence offers you a better protection from hackers at lower cost. They takecare of your security, so you can concentrate on growing your business.

I don't have a clue, how the Bitfence Team will better protection for their customers, regardless a private person or a company,  for a lower price. But they have a plan.

Clients and potential clients are willing to pay if they get a good value for their money, that been said, the price may likely not be an issue, as long as BITFENCE can deliver a very good product, which the community will approve of but one thing is certain, been a decentralized platform, i don't think they will charge something much, so lets just hope for the best

Even though it's expected that with further improvements and development there might likely be an increase in the price but then, I don't think it will be a huge increase as such
Activity: 672

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

That's why bitfence will become a very valuable asset in the future to come, individuals will not have to worry about their security.

That means alot to business' if a project like BitFence can offer the guarantee of security within enterprises; putting there minds at risks that there is a secure solution which will completely reduce the risk of infection
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Ive just seen a gif of one of their sting miners in operation, very cool.  Cool

a link would have been nice, that would have interested me too.
I just found this image in Bitfence twitter: https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/994395208967249920

looks good:-)
Activity: 490
Yesterday evening when I visited website I found 597+ ETH raised yet. What I seen today, 615+ ETH raised yet Shocked. I am sure they will achieve their MAIN SALE also in minimum time.
They have raised a lot of ethereum already and the amount keeps increasing. I think that this project will be very popular if they continue to grow at this rate.

The sale has been going quite well; the community is also starting to show attention to it. I think the last video of crypto for the people (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb6_L1WwjIk) made a good impact currently at 1600+ views.

omg, at the beginning I just thought, what kind of a guy is this, and what is this loud music like? but then I rewound and he said a lot about the project and described it well. Everybody, who is interested in the project,  should take a look

He has been going through ICO for quite sometime. Now I am not sure if he gets paid or not; But there were valid points mentioned. It always important to refer back to the whitepaper and official documentation to get the solid answers.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
Yesterday evening when I visited website I found 597+ ETH raised yet. What I seen today, 615+ ETH raised yet Shocked. I am sure they will achieve their MAIN SALE also in minimum time.
They have raised a lot of ethereum already and the amount keeps increasing. I think that this project will be very popular if they continue to grow at this rate.

Yeah they have raised a high amount of Ethereum that they will be able to use to help develop the Bitfence platform, software and store. I am looking forward to seeing a BETA of the Bitfence store, I saw the video of the beagleboard running the sting miner software on their twitter page and it looks really cool, I kind of want one now.

Ya me too i really like when ICO's put out videos of them demonstrating things and just giving some communication effort with the investors and possible investors it shows they want to have that back and forth communication, and videos do a great job of getting information out the door.

We all know how significant a good communication channel can go in a project and is a fact that any project that has dealt with communication remarkably is known to be a success, as that's the actual meaning of publicity, so the video was a good call and it explains a lot about BITFENCE, giving us an in dept knowledge of the project

Ya i really hope we see more of the videos as time progresses they are doing well to market like this as it gets the people more interested especialyl those that might not have the time to sit through a long whitepaper to understand what the project is about, putting some cash into quality videos can do a lot for a project

yeah, I was hoping they do video demos of the software, as well as video 'how to's' on how to setup the software, examples of it running on different mediums etc.

Good idea. I am waiting for BitFence to release video demonstrating how their products work and how it looks like. Let's see how soon BitFence comes with it.
Activity: 728

That's why bitfence will become a very valuable asset in the future to come, individuals will not have to worry about their security.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Ive just seen a gif of one of their sting miners in operation, very cool.  Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
BitFence solution offers such middle sized companies with various spots by giving them access to zero-day vulnerabilities by BitFence subscribed miners.

Bitfence can offer small to medium sized enterprises customised deals for their software subscriptions, this shows that they are an approachable company to do business with and they are also entrepreneurial.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Yeah they have raised a high amount of Ethereum that they will be able to use to help develop the Bitfence platform, software and store. I am looking forward to seeing a BETA of the Bitfence store, I saw the video of the beagleboard running the sting miner software on their twitter page and it looks really cool, I kind of want one now.

Ya me too i really like when ICO's put out videos of them demonstrating things and just giving some communication effort with the investors and possible investors it shows they want to have that back and forth communication, and videos do a great job of getting information out the door.

We all know how significant a good communication channel can go in a project and is a fact that any project that has dealt with communication remarkably is known to be a success, as that's the actual meaning of publicity, so the video was a good call and it explains a lot about BITFENCE, giving us an in dept knowledge of the project

Ya i really hope we see more of the videos as time progresses they are doing well to market like this as it gets the people more interested especialyl those that might not have the time to sit through a long whitepaper to understand what the project is about, putting some cash into quality videos can do a lot for a project

yeah, I was hoping they do video demos of the software, as well as video 'how to's' on how to setup the software, examples of it running on different mediums etc.
Activity: 112
BitFence solution offers such middle sized companies with various spots by giving them access to zero-day vulnerabilities by BitFence subscribed miners.

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

The sale has been going quite well; the community is also starting to show attention to it. I think the last video of crypto for the people (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb6_L1WwjIk) made a good impact currently at 1600+ views.

omg, at the beginning I just thought, what kind of a guy is this, and what is this loud music like? but then I rewound and he said a lot about the project and described it well. Everybody, who is interested in the project,  should take a look
Activity: 112
Activity: 672

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Hey guys I am new to this project. Can somebody give me a video that explains the project, because it is way much easier to learn about the project. I often first watch them whenever i find a new ICO.
You are right, for a quick overview a video is always good. Here the link to the Bitfence Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8rE15nKAGpjhgI4LuhkvkA
But you will also find some ICO review videos.
Yes their video's are not that long so you can watch them everywhere, here is an review video i found on their website https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb6_L1WwjIk.

Check out their whitepaper to know more about the project https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-EN-1.6b.pdf.
Hey guys I am new to this project. Can somebody give me a video that explains the project, because it is way much easier to learn about the project. I often first watch them whenever i find a new ICO.
You are right, for a quick overview a video is always good. Here the link to the Bitfence Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8rE15nKAGpjhgI4LuhkvkA
But you will also find some ICO review videos.
Pages:
Jump to: