Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 84. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Yesterday evening when I visited website I found 597+ ETH raised yet. What I seen today, 615+ ETH raised yet Shocked. I am sure they will achieve their MAIN SALE also in minimum time.

That's nice, seems like eyes are on this project and the fact is, why won't they?, the project is a massive win and has a lot of benefits attached to it, which is helpful to every individual, no matter your portfolio, is a highly sort after project

Yes it's great to see individuals like yourself are keeping an eye on Bitfence closely this shows they are a popular project and have a lot of interest from their supporters. The reaction to the pre-sale has been awesome I'm looking forward to seeing the final total for the main sale, I'm certain it's going to be a very large figure.

For sure. I hope it is a large figure also, the main sale is pretty going well and the project has gotten to attract a lot of potential investors so i don't think anything will go wrong as the sale proceeds.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yesterday evening when I visited website I found 597+ ETH raised yet. What I seen today, 615+ ETH raised yet Shocked. I am sure they will achieve their MAIN SALE also in minimum time.

That's nice, seems like eyes are on this project and the fact is, why won't they?, the project is a massive win and has a lot of benefits attached to it, which is helpful to every individual, no matter your portfolio, is a highly sort after project

Yes it's great to see individuals like yourself are keeping an eye on Bitfence closely this shows they are a popular project and have a lot of interest from their supporters. The reaction to the pre-sale has been awesome I'm looking forward to seeing the final total for the main sale, I'm certain it's going to be a very large figure.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Please check out newest video from Sean - Crypto For The People!

Thanks BitFence, This kind of videos is always help understand project. It's not long made only 22Mins clip. I guess people have to watch this clip.

Thanks Bitfence Team, the video is worth to watch. I think with all that several ICOs, a video for the first touch with a project is the best way.
This video gave a good summary of BitFence, it's really worth watching. I will urge the team to create more videos like this to help give the public a better knowledge of what the project it about.

I actually commend the presence of the dev team in this thread and releasing update for us to gain more better understanding of the project and keeping everyone of us up to date is super cool

Nice. Will save it so i can watch it when i get the time, i know it is going to be very informative and convincing.
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I actually commend the presence of the dev team in this thread and releasing update for us to gain more better understanding of the project and keeping everyone of us up to date is super cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

May I know softcap and hardcap level for this main sale? I dont see this info at bitfence first page. Its good that pre-sale is sold out
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Thanks BitFence, This kind of videos is always help understand project. It's not long made only 22Mins clip. I guess people have to watch this clip.

Thanks Bitfence Team, the video is worth to watch. I think with all that several ICOs, a video for the first touch with a project is the best way.
The video is 23 minutes ling but it is worth the watch he explains it so good i think a lot of people will be interested in Bitfence after seeing this video.

I haven't actually watched it yet but glad to see the team are putting out some sort of updates / video with more detail. Put this out on social media to help bring awareness and get people interested

Ya keeping the media and public informed is a huge importance this is a pretty long video, would be smart for them to also release some 2-5 minute videos that would be nice splash ads that we could be sharing on social media to help with promotion of the platform and hardware/software.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

The video is 23 minutes ling but it is worth the watch he explains it so good i think a lot of people will be interested in Bitfence after seeing this video.

I haven't actually watched it yet but glad to see the team are putting out some sort of updates / video with more detail. Put this out on social media to help bring awareness and get people interested
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 672

Activity: 420

Activity: 70

Nice! Seems like they are getting a steady flow of investors each day!
It's now 624. But where we can check sold tokens yet? I mean sale really going good and we can check raised funds but where we can check sold tokens?
Activity: 168

copper member
Activity: 70
💥฿itFence Dev💥

Activity: 532
For those passionate to bitfence and wants a short term description of the project you can take a look at the one pager https://bitfence.io/data/BitFence-OnePager.pdf

Cool just read this now and I commend the person who wrote/designed it. It is well written and detailed. All necessary informations are reflected
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
For those passionate to bitfence and wants a short term description of the project you can take a look at the one pager https://bitfence.io/data/BitFence-OnePager.pdf
Activity: 112
BitFence set aside 20 Million HNY tokens for bounty campaign! Head to Bounty thread on to learn more and how to earn the massive rewards
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Sean Davis aka Crypto for the people has made a review on this project! Bitfence.io is getting traction! https://youtu.be/Bb6_L1WwjIk

Getting responses from personalities like that is a good move, hopefully we will continue to see traction grow their marketing efforts and sponsorships are doing a great job in getting their name out in the crypto world, hopefully that will keep up as the project progresses, means when its on exchanges fully we'll be seeing solid liquidity and volume hopefully from people knowing the token
Activity: 23
Sean Davis aka Crypto for the people has made a review on this project! Bitfence.io is getting traction! https://youtu.be/Bb6_L1WwjIk
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Hi Guys,

I have been reading about the questions posed. Basically for those that are new to cyber security - the StingMiner which is the honeypot or tool that attacts hackers can run on virtually any platform. To start off with it will be on low powered systems like the raspberry pi or beagleboard. It can also run on normal machines (OS) but the idea is to have mass adoption. The power of this is the more StingMiners we have the better the threat detection capabilities. Once a threat is identified and validated using the AI engine in the backend this will be distributed to consumers and enterprises.

Consumers - the threat information will be available because BitFence plans to launch a personal firewall which will be integrated into the distributed network.
Enterprises - they already use existing security solutions like Cisco / F5 etc and Bitfence will integrate into this.

The ICO is a strong business case covering cybersecurity which is a $202B industry and the cost of cybercrime topping $3T so you can do the maths.

The value of the HNY tokens will rise as more threat intelligence feeds become valuable - which means mass adoption. Also note due to the technical superiority of StingMiners we can target focused industries. For example: Autonomous Cars connected to the Internet - our StingMiner can emulate an infotainment system of a car using CAN bus. Hackers would think this is a car and try to run some attacks specifically targeting these protocols - which would identify them and fingerprint them. The same can be applied to any industry as they move to Internet of Things.....

Thanks for the good explanations. I am having a hard time understanding the technical area, but now I know better. The example with the car explained it well
When I look at what a big market IoT is, then I see a great future for Bitfence
Pages:
Jump to: