Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 25. (Read 47748 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I am very interested in your project, in which I want to participate, because from my own experience I know that everything related to construction can give good results, I did not find information about how much money you collected for today and how much you have left .?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I’ve heard that BitRent considers participation in factory contraction projects… Will this be profile manufactures only? Or will any factories be interested? U see, the experience and competences are very important for this issue, especially taking into account specifics.
Activity: 238
I’ve come across the webinar dedicated to BitRent on Youtube. As I understood it, the current results are astonishing. The anchorman of the webinar has highly estimated the efforts made by the team and the current  results. What did it manage to achieve?
The WP also pays attention to green construction and green houses. Does the project have partnership relations with any of producers working on these technologies?
Activity: 266
If we look at the real estate portfolio which the creators would like to form, what share would housing take there?
Activity: 406
North America is a large continent and market. Are there any plans on implementation into particular cities?
Activity: 214
It appears that the task begins to play increasingly genuine part in the business. Clearly the engineers set the paces and nature of advancements. What do audience members think about this?
[/quote

There is no counter on the site, but from the wabinaire it can be said that the collections are proceeding well enough, and the development of the project will primarily be in Asia, in Dubai, and with Europe only have begun to work.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
It appears that the task begins to play increasingly genuine part in the business. Clearly the engineers set the paces and nature of advancements. What do audience members think about this?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
What will happen to the tokens which wont be sold on the ICO all of sudden?

They’ll be burnt! It’s WP’s term.
Activity: 168
What will happen to the tokens which wont be sold on the ICO all of sudden?
Activity: 294
What exchanges will it be possible to find RNTB?
There’re several of them! YoBit, Extrates, Bit-Z, TitBTC, OTCBTC. So the liquidity of token isnt doubtful.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
What exchanges will it be possible to find RNTB?
Activity: 336
Do I need tokens to invest in building items?

Token is an obligatory condition for participation in the project. RNTB token if built to access smart contracts on investment and monitoring of contraction items in the  BitRent registry.
Activity: 112
Do I need tokens to invest in building items?
I see a new event in the range of  BitRent team’s presentations all over the world! This time they’ve attended BitconCRE conference in New York! Is Manhattan, as well as Dubai, already ready to consider leading approaches and conceptions in construction? 
This time the bitRent team acted as a main sponsor of the event. Geography and the swing of the audience was quite big – more than 150 persons from USA, Australia, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, Greece, Great Britain, Colombia, CIS countries.
Could u tell me please what was discussed?
The conference was arranged as an open discussion where the speakers and representatives of projects, structures and real estate companies have discussed the problems of the area and found the answers to the main questions.
What did BitRent manage to state about itself?
First, Ihor Bogun made presentation of the product, after that the discussion continued in the form of question-answer. The idea and implementation of the project were praised by all the participants of the conference. Look at the photo report of the event https://medium.com/@bitrent/bitrent-took-a-part-of-the-bitconcre-conference-on-march-7-2018-in-new-york-as-a-main-sponsor-1533a7400888.    It’s important that there were also discussions dedicated to market rules, the ways of future consolidation of the industry were discussed.
Great! BitRent keeps developing at full speed. I’m pleased to watch it.
Activity: 322
I see a new event in the range of  BitRent team’s presentations all over the world! This time they’ve attended BitconCRE conference in New York! Is Manhattan, as well as Dubai, already ready to consider leading approaches and conceptions in construction? 
This time the bitRent team acted as a main sponsor of the event. Geography and the swing of the audience was quite big – more than 150 persons from USA, Australia, Canada, Netherlands, Germany, Greece, Great Britain, Colombia, CIS countries.
The conference was arranged as an open discussion where the speakers and representatives of projects, structures and real estate companies have discussed the problems of the area and found the answers to the main questions.
First, Ihor Bogun made presentation of the product, after that the discussion continued in the form of question-answer. The idea and implementation of the project were praised by all the participants of the conference. Look at the photo report of the event https://medium.com/@bitrent/bitrent-took-a-part-of-the-bitconcre-conference-on-march-7-2018-in-new-york-as-a-main-sponsor-1533a7400888.    It’s important that there were also discussions dedicated to market rules, the ways of future consolidation of the industry were discussed.
Pages:
Jump to: