Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 26. (Read 47765 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I see a new event in the range of  BitRent team’s presentations all over the world! This time they’ve attended BitconCRE conference in New York! Is Manhattan, as well as Dubai, already ready to consider leading approaches and conceptions in construction? 
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
What is bounty management? What role does it play?
It’s one of the working directions!) 10% of the total bounty fund are allocated to this purpose.
Merit: 10
Blockchain-based BitRent platform developed a wide range of technologies that will make investing in real estate at the initial stage of construction simple, transparent and predictable. Will using blockchain and smart-contract on the platform accelerate it? How long will it take me to invest my finds on BitRent? If I invest in the construction of a building, will my ownership be fixed somewhere?
The developers are holding presentation all over the world at the moment… Does it mean that in these countries the building items will appear first? Cant wait to learn about new contracts which appeared as results of meetings in Dubai! Perhaps there’re some releases made by the government of the city?
Activity: 378
What is bounty management? What role does it play?
Activity: 406
Will the participants of investment activities of BitRent have their own personal account and a list of building items which they have invested in? How will it look like? Kinda trading terminal?
Spring is time of construction expos and conferences. I’d like to see the representatives of BitRent in Russian Federation! I’ve heard that there’re already negotiations on joint projects in Moscow. I haven’t heard such a high-tech approach as use of chips and indicators. Why were these systems exactly chosen?
Because they are the most suitable for goals and concept of the project all in all. The key value of BitRent is transparency and constant provision of info about the proejct to all the stakeholders.  That’s the reason for such an approach.
I’m trying to imagine it in terms of technology… Who will be responsible for chipping of all individual elements? Will this be the builder’s representative or BitRent’s agent?
Only key components of the constructions will be chipped. Many things will become clear soon – the project team is presenting its first project - Unity Towers – at official events. All the procedures will be refined.
How will investors be provided with the final info?
All the range of modern technologies will be available for this. BitRent have BIM for this. You’d better look at the visualization in the WP materials.
Great! When will the construction of Unity Towers start?
Spring is time of construction expos and conferences. I’d like to see the representatives of BitRent in Russian Federation! I’ve heard that there’re already negotiations on joint projects in Moscow. I haven’t heard such a high-tech approach as use of chips and indicators. Why were these systems exactly chosen?
Because they are the most suitable for goals and concept of the project all in all. The key value of BitRent is transparency and constant provision of info about the proejct to all the stakeholders.  That’s the reason for such an approach.
I’m trying to imagine it in terms of technology… Who will be responsible for chipping of all individual elements? Will this be the builder’s representative or BitRent’s agent?
Only key components of the constructions will be chipped. Many things will become clear soon – the project team is presenting its first project - Unity Towers – at official events. All the procedures will be refined.
All the range of modern technologies will be available for this. BitRent have BIM for this. You’d better look at the visualization in the WP materials.
Activity: 224
Is BitRent ready to work with initial construction stages only? Are there option of unfinished buildings?
Activity: 406
In terms of project capacity of project and platform, how many building items, countries and investors will it be able to serve? Is 25 countries  - a limit in case of as maximum level of financing? Or doesn’t it make sense to serve more?
Activity: 266
Why did creators chose London as a base for their principal office? Perhaps they should consider Dubai, too?
Activity: 224
On opinion of developers, who will be interested in investment in the project? What average amount of investment do they expect to get from every participant? I’ve heard that minimum is $500!
Activity: 266
The real estate market, especially investment in unfinished construction, have risks higher than average. What is the bitRent’s risks estimation system? Will investors be warned?
Activity: 280
I’d like to know what projects were the key members of the dev team working in the past. What were the results?
Activity: 231
The project was created on the basis of a construction development company that has been operating since 1995. We can say that there is experience in the construction sector, and in order to keep up with the decision to introduce a block of technology into our business, a completely new direction. And how have passed pre-sales, they have already ended and the basic sales have begun - have already collected Soft Cap?
Pages:
Jump to: