Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 29. (Read 47765 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I’m surprised by the swing of the project! I’ve visited the official site for the first time and was astonished by the volumes of work – taking into account, that the ICO is live now. This active international work is also respectful! Can you tell me please, who do events like Cryptoinvestorshow give?
Hello! You’ve noticed the most remarkable characteristics of the project right, there’re really great activities carried out even before the traditional ICO. The team of managers doesn’t wait for the funds to be collected and some procedures to be performed. As for me, I like it ‘cause I can see the extent to which the managers are working effectively and swiftly!
Usually the projects’ actions are  consistent so it seemed weird to me.
There’s nothing weird! On the contrary, I think that this is right. It’s necessary to work faster and more actively – moreover, when you’ve already reached some results and have such a cool project! Well, the current state of affairs shows some interest of investors from all over the world to BitRent.
Yeah, it’s impressive. What also has drawn attention and resulted in reviews at the event in London?
Everyone is interested in Unity Towers project which is already accumulating the means to start operating and which will show all the features of the project in the near future.
How do they work on new project? I’m interested in preliminary work which will be done before the launch.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I’m surprised by the swing of the project! I’ve visited the official site for the first time and was astonished by the volumes of work – taking into account, that the ICO is live now. This active international work is also respectful! Can you tell me please, who do events like Cryptoinvestorshow give?
Hello! You’ve noticed the most remarkable characteristics of the project right, there’re really great activities carried out even before the traditional ICO. The team of managers doesn’t wait for the funds to be collected and some procedures to be performed. As for me, I like it ‘cause I can see the extent to which the managers are working effectively and swiftly!
There’s nothing weird! On the contrary, I think that this is right. It’s necessary to work faster and more actively – moreover, when you’ve already reached some results and have such a cool project! Well, the current state of affairs shows some interest of investors from all over the world to BitRent.
Yeah, it’s impressive. What also has drawn attention and resulted in reviews at the event in London?
Everyone is interested in Unity Towers project which is already accumulating the means to start operating and which will show all the features of the project in the near future.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
Tell me please, does the project have any competitors? Has anyone come with the idea to do the same in local or global scale?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What will be the utility function of the project tokens?
In terms of utility RNTB token is necessary to access the services provided by the platform.
Activity: 70
What will be the utility function of the project tokens?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Are there trackers which track the course of the ICO?
Take a look at the site of the project. There’re the resources which you can trust.
Activity: 112
Are there trackers which track the course of the ICO?
Activity: 686
It turns out that the new generation buildings will be literally “farced” with all sorts of sensors? To track the construction process in detail, you will have to put sensors in almost every element. How can you do this? Isn't that going to affect the cost of the construction?
I will not answer you in detail about how many structural elements will be chipped, but it seems to me that this can be done with load-bearing walls, beams, frame. It turns out that it will be possible to monitor changes in construction, at least. Talking about increasing of the cost, I can give the answer. At first glance, the cost should increase, but the influence of this factor isn’t specified in the white paper.
Does anybody now, how chips will be installed? Who is interested in this?
Builders and developers also have a direct interest in using this approach! Today's technologies allow to be assured of construction progress of any real estate item.
How will the resulting information be provided? In percent until the end of construction?
Soon, the platform will be released, and the first serious Unity Towers project will be launched. There we will see everything and get answers to all questions.
This is really an interesting project. And I can not wait to see in real time how this works. In addition, it is an excellent way to control. This should interest many who are involved in building on large scales.
Activity: 224
Is there any information about how much it costs and on what terms you can get to the list of BitRent developers? What form of ownership and other criteria should the project partner have?
Activity: 266
The project site has several reviews about meetings in Dubai, Berlin etc.. What were the results of these meetings?
Activity: 280
Who will the investors be able to interact with? Will they be provided with a manager?
It turns out that the new generation buildings will be literally “farced” with all sorts of sensors? To track the construction process in detail, you will have to put sensors in almost every element. How can you do this? Isn't that going to affect the cost of the construction?
I will not answer you in detail about how many structural elements will be chipped, but it seems to me that this can be done with load-bearing walls, beams, frame. It turns out that it will be possible to monitor changes in construction, at least. Talking about increasing of the cost, I can give the answer. At first glance, the cost should increase, but the influence of this factor isn’t specified in the white paper.
Builders and developers also have a direct interest in using this approach! Today's technologies allow to be assured of construction progress of any real estate item.
How will the resulting information be provided? In percent until the end of construction?
Soon, the platform will be released, and the first serious Unity Towers project will be launched. There we will see everything and get answers to all questions.
Can we now talk about the possibility of building facilities on BitRent terms in countries such as Israel? The political situation is not the calmest there.
Activity: 238
What stage of commercial real estate construction, according to the creators, can be considered the most attractive for investments?
Pages:
Jump to: