Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 23. (Read 47748 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
All the plans of the project creators are based on some forecasts of the growth rates of globalization, urban construction. But these markets have a lot of offers from developers and builders without BitRent. As far as I understand, all the difficulties are associated with obtaining land for construction. And in this regard, new projects have little chance without patronage of municipal and state structures. Are the developers sure that the project will be able to carry out the "Napoleonic" plans?
They wouldn’t have started this, if they weren’t sure. It’s hard to disagree with you on land issues. That is why BitRent managers are actively working on providing the fullest possible information about the project to, inclusively, representatives of the authorities – take at least conferences and presentations in Dubai. And globally, the construction market is growing, in Asia – even faster.
Is there official data on growth rates?
There is a lot of information, you can even independently select resources that you trust. I will give McKinsey Global Institute forecasts... in 15 years, a quarter of the total population will be distributed among the 600 largest urban agglomerations. The main points of growth are India and China.
Given such forecasts, it is very important to take a certain niche. I think that the intensive start of the development of the BitRent ecosystem, in this area, is the right decision. On this site the project will be most in demand, which gives it some advantage.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
All the plans of the project creators are based on some forecasts of the growth rates of globalization, urban construction. But these markets have a lot of offers from developers and builders without BitRent. As far as I understand, all the difficulties are associated with obtaining land for construction. And in this regard, new projects have little chance without patronage of municipal and state structures. Are the developers sure that the project will be able to carry out the "Napoleonic" plans?
They wouldn’t have started this, if they weren’t sure. It’s hard to disagree with you on land issues. That is why BitRent managers are actively working on providing the fullest possible information about the project to, inclusively, representatives of the authorities – take at least conferences and presentations in Dubai. And globally, the construction market is growing, in Asia – even faster.
There is a lot of information, you can even independently select resources that you trust. I will give McKinsey Global Institute forecasts... in 15 years, a quarter of the total population will be distributed among the 600 largest urban agglomerations. The main points of growth are India and China.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Merit: 0
I would like to know more about how the escrow mechanism will be implemented. This is an indicator of the high quality of the project!
Activity: 238
Is there any traditional project, which is similar to BitRent? What are its successes and failures? How does it manage to work and how effectively?
Will RNTB be protected from depreciation?
Definitely! By limiting their total number and creating a constant demand for them.
Activity: 308
Will RNTB be protected from depreciation?
Activity: 238
Can any changes be made in a smart-contract after it is drawn up begun to work? Of course, if all parties agree.
Activity: 155
very interesting project. this I have not yet seen. tell me, will you be as intermediaries in buying a business? or how will it all look like? can you please read more?
Activity: 126
What profit do managers expect according to results in 2019? If it is possible, give forecasts for a couple of years ahead.
Activity: 196
How many, according to the creators or official information, will be the real estate construction market in the countries of the project’s deployment? There are global estimates.
How is it planned to use the collected funds for the development of the project in terms of the bounty campaign?
500 thousand tokens were allocated to the bounty campaign. That is an essential part!
Activity: 322
How is it planned to use the collected funds for the development of the project in terms of the bounty campaign?
What actions will be charged a fee? I didn't find any information about it. I’m also interested in the size of the possible commissions.
Merit: 12
Crypto Investor Show also did not pass without the guys from BitRent! A big summit and a great project. I hope they managed not to get lost among so many other startups?!
According to the photo report and review, no!) Yes, the event was attended by a large number of investors, sellers in the field of blockchain and cryptologs, who were delighted with the innovative technologies and key features of the BitRent platform.
was there a stir?
Those who wanted to get more information about the platform, had to wait in line in front of the BitRent exhibition stand! This situation, apparently, it's everywhere, where the project managers are. The first construction item- Unity Towers – attracts a lot of attention.
I’ve heard something. It be launched soon, right?
Unity Towers is a unique project - the first symbolized building, which will definitely become the basis for other similar objects. UNT tokens have already been put on the market. You can invest in construction and actually become an owner of square meters by purchasing these tokens.
Cool approach! Where will this project be implemented? Geographically.
Activity: 336
Crypto Investor Show also did not pass without the guys from BitRent! A big summit and a great project. I hope they managed not to get lost among so many other startups?!
According to the photo report and review, no!) Yes, the event was attended by a large number of investors, sellers in the field of blockchain and cryptologs, who were delighted with the innovative technologies and key features of the BitRent platform.
was there a stir?
Those who wanted to get more information about the platform, had to wait in line in front of the BitRent exhibition stand! This situation, apparently, it's everywhere, where the project managers are. The first construction item- Unity Towers – attracts a lot of attention.
Unity Towers is a unique project - the first symbolized building, which will definitely become the basis for other similar objects. UNT tokens have already been put on the market. You can invest in construction and actually become an owner of square meters by purchasing these tokens.
Merit: 12
was there a stir?
Activity: 336
was there a stir?
Pages:
Jump to: