Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 33. (Read 47760 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
is it further information about this platform?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
It seems that BitRent has all chances to get projects in Dubai as one of its markets? This is a very cool beginning, I believe. I did not expect such a quick start from the project.
The start is really impressive. But, if you understand, the grounds for him were prepared a lot and he was, as they say, embedded in the project from the very beginning. Therefore, BitRent's ready-made solutions are of great interest to investors and authorities of the world's largest cities.

And what do the authorities of Dubai need? What can be the partnership for them with Bitrent?
Partnership can be the most dense and serious. In the time of advanced technology, Dubai, being one of the most technologically advanced cities around the world, is looking for a better version of a distributed platform that will ensure maximum efficiency, transparency and productivity in all parts of the city. Bitrent is ready to offer solutions. And for the long term.

Are there examples of this approach for developers?
Yes, already in Dubai, the BitRent team presented on the main forum platform a platform built on distributed registry technologies, as well as the first ever construction project - Unity Towers.

Have they presented their concept at the Dubai conference? Are there any recordings of those talks available?
Activity: 112
It seems that BitRent has all chances to get projects in Dubai as one of its markets? This is a very cool beginning, I believe. I did not expect such a quick start from the project.
The start is really impressive. But, if you understand, the grounds for him were prepared a lot and he was, as they say, embedded in the project from the very beginning. Therefore, BitRent's ready-made solutions are of great interest to investors and authorities of the world's largest cities.

And what do the authorities of Dubai need? What can be the partnership for them with Bitrent?
Partnership can be the most dense and serious. In the time of advanced technology, Dubai, being one of the most technologically advanced cities around the world, is looking for a better version of a distributed platform that will ensure maximum efficiency, transparency and productivity in all parts of the city. Bitrent is ready to offer solutions. And for the long term.

Yes, already in Dubai, the BitRent team presented on the main forum platform a platform built on distributed registry technologies, as well as the first ever construction project - Unity Towers.

Can I announce something based on the results of the conference? Or is everything kept secret or working out?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Activity: 70
Tell me if the fundraising for Unity Towers begun? Where can follow it?
What is the Unity Towers?
Activity: 392
Check this link https://bitrent.uk/ There is a separate block dedicated to the project.
Activity: 224
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
How soon will we see the launch of the platform after the ICO?
After ICO, the launch is scheduled for April 2018! A roadmap to help you on bitrent.io
Activity: 308
How soon will we see the launch of the platform after the ICO?
Activity: 336
It is interesting to cooperate with the project as a developer. How to contact?
Welcome! For this, a separate form is made here https://bitrent.uk/signup/developer
It is interesting to cooperate with the project as a developer. How to contact?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What should I do, to invest in the project? To become Bitrent investor.
First of all, click on the link and make a few mandatory actions https://bitrent.uk/signup/investor
Activity: 98
What should I do, to invest in the project? To become Bitrent investor.
Activity: 294
I see a new review on meeting with investors in the Middle East! As always, the scope of the project impresses. Do you want to move only in that direction? Or the East is practiced only at this stage?
Of course, the global goal is the whole world. Just now serious events are held in the UAE, where are gathered the participants from all around the world. This is one of the best and most representative places to present the project.
Who was there?
The conference was attended by investors, the total amount of which, according to Forbes, exceeded more than 15 000 000 000 US dollars. The event was attended by Sheikh Saif al Mansouri, Sheikh Sultan al Nuaimi, investors Mahendra Patel. Among the guests were individuals, well-known people, officials of companies and countries. All these are the leaders of the real estate market and BitRent held a closed presentation for them.
Private and closed? Does this mean that they are pointedly interested in the project subject?
That is right. Such formats are used for asking specific questions, rather than for talking about common tasks. The main purpose of the presentation, created by the creators of the project Dmitry Starovoytov, Igor Pavlov and Vadim Dashut, was to gather leaders of crypto clubs and block-funds, leading experts in the construction industry, as well as to create favorable conditions for establishing business relations.
This creates even more significance for the project! Is there any information on the next event? Maybe about signing contracts with some of the investors?
Activity: 336
I see a new review on meeting with investors in the Middle East! As always, the scope of the project impresses. Do you want to move only in that direction? Or the East is practiced only at this stage?
Of course, the global goal is the whole world. Just now serious events are held in the UAE, where are gathered the participants from all around the world. This is one of the best and most representative places to present the project.
Who was there?
The conference was attended by investors, the total amount of which, according to Forbes, exceeded more than 15 000 000 000 US dollars. The event was attended by Sheikh Saif al Mansouri, Sheikh Sultan al Nuaimi, investors Mahendra Patel. Among the guests were individuals, well-known people, officials of companies and countries. All these are the leaders of the real estate market and BitRent held a closed presentation for them.
Private and closed? Does this mean that they are pointedly interested in the project subject?
That is right. Such formats are used for asking specific questions, rather than for talking about common tasks. The main purpose of the presentation, created by the creators of the project Dmitry Starovoytov, Igor Pavlov and Vadim Dashut, was to gather leaders of crypto clubs and block-funds, leading experts in the construction industry, as well as to create favorable conditions for establishing business relations.
Pages:
Jump to: