Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 32. (Read 47759 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
In what period can I invest in the purchase of UNT?
Opening of sales of UNT tokens in the period from March 4 to May 5, 2018.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
In what period can I invest in the purchase of UNT?
Activity: 224
I looked through the project's twitter and counted only for the last month of the order of 7-8 biggest events, in which Bitrent managers took part. And in different parts of the world. Surely, as a result, many long-term agreements have been reached. Does anyone know if there are any big investors as a result?
I also follow the project through the networks and their website. The scale of the work is really impressive. the team shows its project everywhere and receives good reviews. Concerning the signing of contracts with major investors, information was nowhere to be found. But it feels that something like this will happen soon))
Where did you get this?
Participation in summits, conferences in Berlin, Dubai, including closed presentations for investors, all these are signs of great interest in the BitRent product and its team. In addition, there is already a presentation of Unity Towers. On the site there is even a counter of fees for this project.
What kind of closed presentations?
This can only be seen for the time being announcements, but it seems to me that they are held for investors who are already specifically considering how and how much to invest in the project! So soon we will learn something)
Wow! So it makes sense to invest even before the rapid growth in the cost of tokens?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I looked through the project's twitter and counted only for the last month of the order of 7-8 biggest events, in which Bitrent managers took part. And in different parts of the world. Surely, as a result, many long-term agreements have been reached. Does anyone know if there are any big investors as a result?
I also follow the project through the networks and their website. The scale of the work is really impressive. the team shows its project everywhere and receives good reviews. Concerning the signing of contracts with major investors, information was nowhere to be found. But it feels that something like this will happen soon))
Where did you get this?
Participation in summits, conferences in Berlin, Dubai, including closed presentations for investors, all these are signs of great interest in the BitRent product and its team. In addition, there is already a presentation of Unity Towers. On the site there is even a counter of fees for this project.
This can only be seen for the time being announcements, but it seems to me that they are held for investors who are already specifically considering how and how much to invest in the project! So soon we will learn something)
Where did you get this?
Where did you get this?
Where did you get this?
Activity: 168
The distribution of tokens is based on numerous formulas. What is the essence?
The essence of protection and consideration of the interests of all investors who have invested in the project! To this end, all options for the distribution of tokens were calculated.
Activity: 126
The distribution of tokens is based on numerous formulas. What is the essence?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Investment in real estate project benefits can be imagined to be huge, if really can be developed successfully, I believe that the future of BITRENT is very good.
Activity: 280
Which building elements will be equipped with these sensors? Only the largest? Or is it all?
Activity: 266
RFID allows you to track the installation of structural elements of buildings in place? Or are the control possibilities even broader? And if the sensors are installed in factories?
Activity: 238
Will BIM data come from RFID sensors only? Or will there be more data supply channels?
Activity: 406
Access to BIM technology and control will be available from which devices? Can I watch from mobile gadgets?
Where exactly will Unity Towers be built? Can you tell me the geolocation?
Except the profit from investments, what else do investors get in the project?
Everywhere it is said that the platform will have a low entry threshold. It is possible to evaluate in monetary terms?
What attracts investors the most at the current forums and conferences in the project? What are the most interesting and the strongest sides?
Pages:
Jump to: