Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 46. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
What kind of services will the project provide except for it’ll let the developer and the investor meet? If this is all, the range of tools seems to be quite poor(
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How much is the hard cap?

The hard cap necessary for the maximum extent of realization of the plans is 300000 ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
How much is the hard cap?
Activity: 252
What will the developers of the project introduce in case they manage to collect, let’s say, 50k ETH?
In this case a cut version of platform for 10 countries will be realized.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
What will the developers of the project introduce in case they manage to collect, let’s say, 50k ETH?
Activity: 308
What is the best time to start investing in commercial property building according to managers?
Activity: 238
Is every investor gonna know what project he invested in? or the investment is going to be divided evenly among all the projects?
Activity: 364
When does managers think the platform will start working full power? How many projects max can be undergoing?
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
How many countries the platform is going to work for? Is it a lot? like hundreds of countries?
I have a similar question. I'm more interested in the place of your first job. Where do you plan to start? Are there any specific warriors?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Just wonder what is the bonus during pre-sale? Just wanna calculate something
PreSale started on Nov 24 and the bonus  40%. You can find more info in the white paper.
Activity: 252
Just wonder what is the bonus during pre-sale? Just wanna calculate something
Activity: 308
How many countries the platform is going to work for? Is it a lot? like hundreds of countries?
Activity: 266
Can anyone tell me the total amount of tokens that r gonna be issued?
Pretty cool number! 1 billion. 100 million are staying in the company.
Activity: 224
Can anyone tell me the total amount of tokens that r gonna be issued?
Activity: 336
Well I dont get surprised easily by new technologies and projects. But are founders going to control and monitor the building process with chips installed in the elements? Is t even possible?
What seems impossible to u? Control or the use of chips?
Both to tell you the truth. It’s not hard to install a chip to a wall or a pipe but who’s gonna do all that? Controlling process is not clear either. Okay they’ll send me an info that something is installed so what?
You forget the part the builder is going to b interested in providing full complete info to the investor. He gets the profit. Builders will install chips. Modern technologies help you to make sure that constructing process is going right.
Okay. How am I going to get the info?
If we fix the problem of chipping  then providing the info it the last thing you need to worry about. It’s just a technical question.

You are probably right. There is going to be a rating of different builders and developers, right?
Activity: 294
Well I dont get surprised easily by new technologies and projects. But are founders going to control and monitor the building process with chips installed in the elements? Is t even possible?
Both to tell you the truth. It’s not hard to install a chip to a wall or a pipe but who’s gonna do all that? Controlling process is not clear either. Okay they’ll send me an info that something is installed so what?
You forget the part the builder is going to b interested in providing full complete info to the investor. He gets the profit. Builders will install chips. Modern technologies help you to make sure that constructing process is going right.
If we fix the problem of chipping  then providing the info it the last thing you need to worry about. It’s just a technical question.
Pages:
Jump to: