Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 44. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The projects claims about the plans to use RFID marks. I’m bad in technologies… Are these the same marks as in the stores which are necessary as protection from the thefts?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The project’s telling about the system of simulation of buildings… Will Ii know how the building will look in the future at the investment stage?
Merit: 0
The project can have a lot of object to watch for. The marks are good idea, but will there be agents who will visit the construction plants and scrutinize the matter thoroughly?
Activity: 280
Tell me please, does the project have any competitors? Has anyone come with the idea to do the same in local or global scale?
Activity: 266
I’ve heard about the possibility of special services for project’s tokens. What’s that?
It’s planned to use RNT for premium services in the future, the range of these services will be expanded. So lets wait for the announcements regarding this topic.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I’ve heard about the possibility of special services for project’s tokens. What’s that?
Activity: 392
What coin will the issue of RNT base on?

On the base of Ethereum. In my opinion, it’s the best choice.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What coin will the issue of RNT base on?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Everything is clear, the real estate market, traditionally for a long period of time brings profit, if you do not play it in too risky games. But why it was chosen by the creators of Bitrent? There are so many other alternatives.

i think it's reasonable if you want to get a big profit must be patient for a long time
people's opinions are different, but the project team has its own considerations for it
they have a plan before doing to the next step
Activity: 378
I have an impression that currently people are striving to live in towns or cities. At the same time, they want to have some additional housing to have a rest far from these very cities. Does the project account this in its financial developments?

Yes, it does, in the regard of estimation of prospects of construction of real estate in the cities. According to «McKinsey Global Institute», it’s expected that in 15 years a quarter of the population will be distributed among 600 largest city agglomerations which creates a new tendency in mass construction of housing and commercial and industrial real estate. Suburban real estate isnt smth to be focused on so far.
Can u name any other key tendencies in the world real estate market which the project focuses on?
Sure. According to the forecasts of EU, the population of the planet will be approx. 10 billion people by 2050. According to this very source, there will also be 200 million “ecological refugees”, the reason is the deficit of food, clean water and air. All these forecasts are forming a well known tendency of “green” construction. This shows the framing of quite a clear real estate market of the future and the directions for investment also.
Can u tell us more about the ecological construction?
Ecological construction isnt only positive factor for the society, it’s also proved that the economical effectiveness of “green” construction will exceed the traditional one. BitRent pays attention to this fact.
Are there any green standard compliance data for the housings of modern cities?
I have an impression that currently people are striving to live in towns or cities. At the same time, they want to have some additional housing to have a rest far from these very cities. Does the project account this in its financial developments?

Yes, it does, in the regard of estimation of prospects of construction of real estate in the cities. According to «McKinsey Global Institute», it’s expected that in 15 years a quarter of the population will be distributed among 600 largest city agglomerations which creates a new tendency in mass construction of housing and commercial and industrial real estate. Suburban real estate isnt smth to be focused on so far.
Can u name any other key tendencies in the world real estate market which the project focuses on?
Sure. According to the forecasts of EU, the population of the planet will be approx. 10 billion people by 2050. According to this very source, there will also be 200 million “ecological refugees”, the reason is the deficit of food, clean water and air. All these forecasts are forming a well known tendency of “green” construction. This shows the framing of quite a clear real estate market of the future and the directions for investment also.
Ecological construction isnt only positive factor for the society, it’s also proved that the economical effectiveness of “green” construction will exceed the traditional one. BitRent pays attention to this fact.

Activity: 350
Shared construction in some countries has gained a very scandalous reputation. The creators are not afraid that they will face a lack of interest from customers?
Activity: 294
I correctly understand that when investing in one object, the volume of investment should be limited? After all, you can not attract more money for building, for example, one house, than it actually costs. Then for the best projects there will be excitement.
Activity: 364
The platform is going to work only with the acquisition of real estate? Or are there earnings and projects in related areas? The same rental of real estate, for example.
Activity: 294
Does the project have contacts with developers? I mean very good relations, cooperation or even a partnership business.
Pages:
Jump to: