Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 62. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
What is the difference between a decentralized platform for attracting investment in real estate and a centralized one?
Hey, The  decentralized  blockchain  system  will  provide  much  better  control  over  building  process  and  decrease  transaction  costs  of  investment.  We  believe  that  BitRent  platform  will  change  world’s  view  on  blockchain  in  the  area of  investment  in  the  real estate.
How much of the funds received from the sale of tokens do you spend on developing a full version of the platform?
hello  Initially, the funds earned will be used to develop the platform.
Will you provide me with the documents proving the fact that I’ve invested in a particular construction if the authorities require them?
hello Yes you will be able to obtain all information necessary to you on demand Smiley
Activity: 336
How much of the funds received from the sale of tokens do you spend on developing a full version of the platform?
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
What is the difference between a decentralized platform for attracting investment in real estate and a centralized one?
Activity: 364
Can the user ask the project administration for archived records concerning a particular object if it’s necessary? Will it be free?
Real-time construction monitoring with RFID tags

To start with let’s define what is an RFID tag. A Radio Frequency Identification Tag (or chip) is an electronic tag which sends (some models even receive and process) data to a RFID reader through radio waves.

Before the construction starts Bitrant platform analyzes the project BIM Model generating an id for RFID tags and points (construction elements) where they must be implemented.

Also, Bitrent platform constructors will implement barcodes as to mark divers building units. Such a solution digitize the construction elements and enables to follow and check the construction process.
How it works:
When the construction is started, manufacturers implement RFID tags into construction elements and activate them.

As, we use distributed ledger to introduce roles in Bitrent platform (see Smart contracts in the Bitrent). After deployment, verified Bitrent users must scan tags and make a record in the blockchain.

Then, to confirm that the element is really implemented, other participants of the project how can make entries into the project node will confirm the record by scanning it.

So, each tag/barcode is entered into the digital progress statement and has 4 statuses:

In the system
    Attached
    Implemented
    Approved

Bitrent platform smart contracts triggered when tags/barcodes statuses are changed. All participants (investors, developers, constructors) are notified and can see changes in the project Roadmap sections.

GitHub: https://github.com/bitrent/Bitrent-Platform

Join to our Telegram community https://t.me/bitrentio

#Rfid #Blockchain #SmartContracts #Platform #ICO
Activity: 266
Will you provide me with the documents proving the fact that I’ve invested in a particular construction if the authorities require them?
Activity: 350
Where can I view company’s commitment in the framework of tokens issued by a fund?
Hello. What information about a particular building can I find on the platform? What documentation can I view?
This information will be available at a stage of start of the platform, please watch our news we very much try for you. Smiley
What rewards programs will be in BitRent for users?
Tokens provide investors with opportunities to gain profits at various stages. In the course of Presale, you have a unique opportunity to get a 40% discount. During ICO you’ll have a chance to convert the tokens, which you’ve recently bought, into cryptocoins in order to receive dividends when investing in real estate items or trading at crypto stock exchanges.
Merit: 101
Hello everyone. If the construction has already begun, can I withdraw the invested money from the project?

Good afternoon. In my opinion, it’s impossible to withdraw money from the project suring construction process, but you can resell your share.
Will it be possible to resell it to another BitRent user within the platform? How long does it take to register a transaction?
Activity: 392
Hello everyone. If the construction has already begun, can I withdraw the invested money from the project?

Good afternoon. In my opinion, it’s impossible to withdraw money from the project suring construction process, but you can resell your share.
Merit: 101
Which commission will be charged from a builder by the platform? Will it be fixed or will it be calculated according to the investment amount?
0.5% - 0.7%  As developers from all over the world will be reoresented in our platform - for each project there will be personal financing terms that will be registered in smartcontracts.
By what criteria can potential investors search for real estate on BitRent site?
Activity: 280
Hello. What information about a particular building can I find on the platform? What documentation can I view?
If the construction of a particular building is “frozen will the investors receive their funds back?
In our platform implemented a phased investment on smartcontracts that will not allow frosbite construction and stabilization fund
What rewards programs will be in BitRent for users?
If there is suddenly a big promising project in the market of real estate, will you offer it to be placed on your platform?
According to our ideology - BitRent platform enables each person on the Earth to their assets and become an owner of commercial and residential property objects. We simplify the process of  buying hotels, businesses and shopping centers making it easy affordable for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: