Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 61. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
How long will the development of the platform last if the amount planned for ICO won’t be collected?
Hello. The platform will be launched under any condition, that is, the platform will be
established even if the required amount of funds is not collected.
Detailed information  https://bitrent.io/wp_bitrent.pdf
Did you take into account the possible dynamics of the market when preparing the forecast for the development of your project?
Hello, thank you.
The financial background of BitRent project is based upon analytical research of key
industry indicators as well as competitive ecosystems. Aggregated data on market
structure and its dynamics, including projected market share of the project and its
growth rates, has been used to provide more accurate assessment. Moreover, taken
into account is the tax legislation of particular counties where the project will be
launched.
The amount of world sales of the real estate is about $8,6 trillion a year, which means
that this platform will be available in all developed and developing countries. We
believe that if marketing budgets are used properly, we may expect that every
thousandth transaction will be made on our platform, which gives us 0,1% of market
share.
Where is your team from?
Hello. LP BITRENT 
Company. Registered office address: 
Unit 5 Olympia Industrial Estate, Coburg Road, London, England, N22 6TZ, England, N22 6TZ
Activity: 336
How much of the funds received from the sale of tokens do you spend on developing a full version of the platform?
hello  Initially, the funds earned will be used to develop the platform.
If there won’t be enough of money, where do you plan to attract additional investment?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Did you take into account the possible dynamics of the market when preparing the forecast for the development of your project?
Activity: 238
How long will the development of the platform last if the amount planned for ICO won’t be collected?
Activity: 142
What is the difference between a decentralized platform for attracting investment in real estate and a centralized one?
Hey, The  decentralized  blockchain  system  will  provide  much  better  control  over  building  process  and  decrease  transaction  costs  of  investment.  We  believe  that  BitRent  platform  will  change  world’s  view  on  blockchain  in  the  area of  investment  in  the  real estate.
Does it mean that investors will no longer lose significant sums as commissions?
Activity: 209
Why will you spend only 50% of the funds collected on the formation of Escrow if you collect 50% of the planned amount of funds during the ICO, but you’ll spend 70% in case of getting all the sum that was planned?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
 Can I already sign up for testing the platform in order to avoid missing this event?
Activity: 162
Merit: 101
Where is your team from?
Activity: 266
Will you provide me with the documents proving the fact that I’ve invested in a particular construction if the authorities require them?
hello Yes you will be able to obtain all information necessary to you on demand Smiley
How long will it take to receive the required documents in paper form?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. If there is a change in the smart contract due to the transition to the next stage of construction, will the contract parties be notified of this?
Activity: 308
What functions will become available to the user who buys a premium subscription?

I’ve read that premium subscription opens access to viewing and downloading various documentation of all real estate that is on the platform.
Tell me please, is reduction in the commission for transactions provided for users with a premium subscription?
Activity: 322
What functions will become available to the user who buys a premium subscription?

I’ve read that premium subscription opens access to viewing and downloading various documentation of all real estate that is on the platform.
Activity: 308
Activity: 294
Hello. Will users have access to the global primary real estate market after the launch of the platform?

As far as I know, investors will have access to the partner market for primary real estate after the launch of BitRent. Access to the global market will appear in a while.
Is there an approximate time limit for providing investors with access to the global primary real estate market?
Activity: 103
Hello. Will users have access to the global primary real estate market after the launch of the platform?

As far as I know, investors will have access to the partner market for primary real estate after the launch of BitRent. Access to the global market will appear in a while.
Activity: 294
How much money will you need to spend to form Escrow?

The platform will be launched under any condition, that is, the platform will be established even if the required amount of funds
 is not collected. Collecting 100% of the planned amount: 70% Escrow and 30% Establishing BitRent platform,  Collecting 50% or less of the planned amount:50% Escrow and 50% Establishing BitRent platform.
Activity: 210
How much money will you need to spend to form Escrow?
Pages:
Jump to: