Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 7. (Read 47748 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I have heard that some of the tokens will remain in the company after the ICO... How many?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I have heard that the platform lets developers contact its members directly. I would like to have an independent arbitration in this process. Will it be there?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Has the project formed a staff of real estate agents, that will select objects? In what countries do these employees work? Is it possible to become a member of the project?
Activity: 378
Tell me, where RFID tags will be initially installed? At a plant that produce building elements? Or at a construction site? After all, it is not always clear where one or another element will be installed.
The developer will install the RFID tags and our inspectors will verify their work.
This is not a full answer. This is a question that interests me, too. At what stage sensors will be installed. Directly on the construction site or earlier.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
long was the company, well nacoc the ICO ended. The price of the token goes up slowly and it is very pleased
Tell me, will each investor know in the project, in which particular object did he invest? I'm sure that everyone will be at least interested!

For each project, will be developed a separate token, so the investor will know how much he invested and in which project. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
How many countries will the platform start working on? While I saw the priority in the US ...
Are there any competitors from BitRent? If so, what are these more ambitious guys superior to?
BitRent is the first ever project that resolves legal,
financial, and technical issues alltogether.  Cool Nevertheless, for the sake of our members,
we would like to introduce a comparison study of the big league technological real
estate market players possessing products based on traditional as well as blockchain
technologies.

In our white paper we placed a table with our competitors on page 16. There you will find exhaustive information about them. Smiley
https://bitrent.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Whitepaper_en-16.02.2018.pdf
Will escrow be used in all new projects? Or will the service be used on a selective basis? This is the defining question for me.
Escrow will be used in all projects Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Are there any competitors from BitRent? If so, what are these more ambitious guys superior to?
Activity: 238
Tell me, will each investor know in the project, in which particular object did he invest? I'm sure that everyone will be at least interested!
Activity: 266
Will escrow be used in all new projects? Or will the service be used on a selective basis? This is the defining question for me.
Merit: 12
As I understand it, the platform is going to reconnect developers and investors on new terms. But what else will be offered to ordinary investors? I would like to learn more about the basics of the platform operation.

The set of provided services is much wider – investors will have the opportunity not only to earn, but also to take part in the project, which is technologically ahead of all existing ones. Each participant will have access to transparent and secure operations based on blockchain, to the full BitRent database of construction projects, which are looking for participants, and to detailed information about each individual object.

What can an investor do?
Investors are fully entitled to participate in the project’s and platform’s work. It is implemented through the right to vote for construction projects, through the ability to monitor construction process online, through the right to request project’s status and through the right to receive detailed information about a project at any stage.

Sounds good. Is it possible to develop the platform and the project?
Absolutely. BitRent managers are open for cooperation and can always be accessed directly. As for participation in the work of the platform, it is possible through the right to vote for changes in such issues like the platform’s policy or service fee, through the right to vote for conflict resolutions and through the right to vote for the business expansion in new countries.

OK! Then I have to figure out how they will evaluate the weight of my vote... Will it be proportionally to the number of tokens I have?
Activity: 336
As I understand it, the platform is going to reconnect developers and investors on new terms. But what else will be offered to ordinary investors? I would like to learn more about the basics of the platform operation.

The set of provided services is much wider – investors will have the opportunity not only to earn, but also to take part in the project, which is technologically ahead of all existing ones. Each participant will have access to transparent and secure operations based on blockchain, to the full BitRent database of construction projects, which are looking for participants, and to detailed information about each individual object.

What can an investor do?
Investors are fully entitled to participate in the project’s and platform’s work. It is implemented through the right to vote for construction projects, through the ability to monitor construction process online, through the right to request project’s status and through the right to receive detailed information about a project at any stage.

Absolutely. BitRent managers are open for cooperation and can always be accessed directly. As for participation in the work of the platform, it is possible through the right to vote for changes in such issues like the platform’s policy or service fee, through the right to vote for conflict resolutions and through the right to vote for the business expansion in new countries.

What can an investor do?

Tell me, where RFID tags will be initially installed? At a plant that produce building elements? Or at a construction site? After all, it is not always clear where one or another element will be installed.
The developer will install the RFID tags and our inspectors will verify their work.

What can an investor do?

What can an investor do?

Pages:
Jump to: