Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 11. (Read 47765 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How can the results of the ICO be assessed? After all, the sale was in March. I heard it went pretty well in the middle of the month.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Why do I need tokens to invest in real estate items?
The RNTB gives you access to smart contracts for investing and monitoring the construction of real estate in the BitRent’s registry!
Activity: 392
Why do I need tokens to invest in real estate items?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The project has some interesting scheme for selling tokens. What is special about it?
Activity: 224
Where you can see all the conditions of the bounty?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Can you name a couple of exchanges where the RNTB is traded?
YoBit, Extrates, Bit-Z, TitBTC, OTCBTC. The list is wide. Moreover, it continues to expand.
Activity: 112
Can you name a couple of exchanges where the RNTB is traded?
Activity: 350
How many exchanges in general is the token planned to be listed on? I would like to know the total number, at least approximately.
Activity: 261
So far, there is very little information on the technical side of the case. It is evident that the developers have tried their best in terms of organization and tokenization, but without the technical base nothing will be possible. Do you have something to say about transferring and accumulating of data?

Everything is developing according to the road map. The first trial version of the Android mobile application has already been released, with the help of which scanned data will be sent to a device. In the future, this app will be implemented for reading RFID sensors at constructions.

Excellent! It will be very interesting to try this app out. Apparently, I will get answers to many questions there. Who will be the main developer that will implement all this? Or do you still need to find one?

No, this is clear! The key partner of BitRent is “Megaline”, the construction company, which has built and still keeps construction objects in Eastern and Western Europe, and in the middle East. They are going to be the developers of Unity Towers in Ukraine, Arcadia.

OK. Is this the only project?

The platform is already engaged in two projects: in Ukraine and in Hungary. All documentation and smart contracts are ready. Two more construction projects in Dubai are on their way.
Interesting geography. Will all the projects get the same
scrupulous approach in terms of technology?
Activity: 294
So far, there is very little information on the technical side of the case. It is evident that the developers have tried their best in terms of organization and tokenization, but without the technical base nothing will be possible. Do you have something to say about transferring and accumulating of data?

Everything is developing according to the road map. The first trial version of the Android mobile application has already been released, with the help of which scanned data will be sent to a device. In the future, this app will be implemented for reading RFID sensors at constructions.

Excellent! It will be very interesting to try this app out. Apparently, I will get answers to many questions there. Who will be the main developer that will implement all this? Or do you still need to find one?

No, this is clear! The key partner of BitRent is “Megaline”, the construction company, which has built and still keeps construction objects in Eastern and Western Europe, and in the middle East. They are going to be the developers of Unity Towers in Ukraine, Arcadia.

The platform is already engaged in two projects: in Ukraine and in Hungary. All documentation and smart contracts are ready. Two more construction projects in Dubai are on their way.

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
To date, the token already has a price of 0.06 $ and this is already with the existing stock exchanges, and if they are still flooded on the stock exchange as Binance, the price immediately go up.
Activity: 336
Tell me please, how much is allocated to the bounty program?
0.5 million tokens.
Activity: 358
Tell me please, how much is allocated to the bounty program?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
Never seen a project like this one i think. sounds interesting
Pages:
Jump to: