Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 9. (Read 47748 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Interview with Blockchain and Financial Adviser Zhang An, BTCitrent community manager in China Chen Qingfeng

FULL VIDEO  Link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9WfVg6bEe0
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello dear community! I am a construction worker and I have a specific interest in the technologies that BitRent will use. It seems like, these approaches and solutions claim to be the most progressive in the coming decades... The problem of supervision and control of construction is quite relevant today... I heard that the BitRent creators had already found even decentralized solutions to this issue – sensors. How will they be used? What will they look like? Where will they be fixed?
Good afternoon! You are right! BitRent not only provides a revolutionary approach to participation in commercial real estate, but also creates new tools for daily, continuous monitoring of constructions. RFID tags, which, as it has become clear, will be installed on many building elements, they will be used as a basis. Then this information will be visualized, and investors will get everything that happens to the object.
What do these tags look like? Where can they be installed?
They can even be installed on non-bearing elements of a building, such as windows (in the form of stickers). There are concrete tags that can transmit a signal even in a low-bandwidth environment. All these issues are being handled with producers that are also showing a keen interest in the platform.
Excellent! But still there is a question of scanning this information. How is it done?
There is no problem with it. Scanners will read all the tags installed in a room within a few seconds. Any user, who has access to information in the system, will be able to see which tags are already in the object and which are not. This lets you draw conclusions about construction progress.
Cool! And will investors have access to such information only in terms of invested funds? Or will they be able to know about the entire facility? It may be too early to talk about it, but I want to find out how informed each participant will be on a specific object.
Activity: 252
Hello dear community! I am a construction worker and I have a specific interest in the technologies that BitRent will use. It seems like, these approaches and solutions claim to be the most progressive in the coming decades... The problem of supervision and control of construction is quite relevant today... I heard that the BitRent creators had already found even decentralized solutions to this issue – sensors. How will they be used? What will they look like? Where will they be fixed?
Good afternoon! You are right! BitRent not only provides a revolutionary approach to participation in commercial real estate, but also creates new tools for daily, continuous monitoring of constructions. RFID tags, which, as it has become clear, will be installed on many building elements, they will be used as a basis. Then this information will be visualized, and investors will get everything that happens to the object.
They can even be installed on non-bearing elements of a building, such as windows (in the form of stickers). There are concrete tags that can transmit a signal even in a low-bandwidth environment. All these issues are being handled with producers that are also showing a keen interest in the platform.
Excellent! But still there is a question of scanning this information. How is it done?
There is no problem with it. Scanners will read all the tags installed in a room within a few seconds. Any user, who has access to information in the system, will be able to see which tags are already in the object and which are not. This lets you draw conclusions about construction progress.
Activity: 238
In what types of building construction can you invest money through the Bitrent platform, is it the construction of residential buildings, or commercial buildings? What percentage of the profits will investors receive from investments in the construction of buildings? In which countries do you invest in the construction of buildings?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Is it possible to assume how many BitRent employees will be on an object construction site to inform investors? Or will they appear there on some schedule? How will this happen?
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Such platforms will be in great demand and needed in the future, I think this project will be successful
Activity: 224
Despite ICO Bench, ICOadvert, IcoAlert, on what other trackers can you find information about the ICO BitRent?
Hah! Now all self-respecting trackers made a review and assessed the ICO BitRent. The list is huge. Just write "bitrent" in Google. You’ll see all results. Assessments are high.
Activity: 238
Despite ICO Bench, ICOadvert, IcoAlert, on what other trackers can you find information about the ICO BitRent?
Activity: 406
Is it possible to assume how many BitRent employees will be on an object construction site to inform investors? Or will they appear there on some schedule? How will this happen?
Activity: 364
For what reason did the creators choose the ICO as a form of fundraising?
Everything is simple – it is a convenient financial tool to attract investments for a blockchain platform development. And it fits the concept of the project in the best way.
Activity: 266
Now the blockchain community is discussing a new generation of blockchains... What do the creators of BitRent think about it? Will they take part in this prospect?
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
For what reason did the creators choose the ICO as a form of fundraising?
Activity: 224
Tell me, where RFID tags will be initially installed? At a plant that produce building elements? Or at a construction site? After all, it is not always clear where one or another element will be installed.
Activity: 406
Considering the success of the ICO, are any further sales planned? I would like to purchase the RNTB…
The token is traded on several exchanges... They are at your service.
Activity: 266
Does BitRent consider the implementation of facilities in Scandinavia? I am very attracted to this direction.
Pages:
Jump to: