Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 8. (Read 47748 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
BitRent shows itself very well and is very solid! I saw the description of the proposed technologies and I think that this approach is the most modern of what can only come up and implement! But I would like to receive confirmation that in fact actually implement and realize such communication, for which I am an ordinary investor with a small proportion, I can see everything that happens to an object. Is it real?
Today there are no obstacles for this. Just read the BitRent WhitePaper and you will understand that everything is available and real. The project keeps up to date with all new technologies and developments!
I must say at once that I do not really understand how monitoring will be based. If I invest in a project, I want to know about everything that happens. For this reason, I put information at the heart of it!
You're right! The developer is also interested in the terms of the project that you, the investor, provide full and open information. Today's technologies without any problems make it possible to verify with the construction of any object and in the progress. Project managers are working on this today.
Ok! Will I be able to track construction information in real time?
Yes, of course! All information about the object will be available. This requires only technical implementation.
Will the platform make its builders or developers ratings ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
BitRent shows itself very well and is very solid! I saw the description of the proposed technologies and I think that this approach is the most modern of what can only come up and implement! But I would like to receive confirmation that in fact actually implement and realize such communication, for which I am an ordinary investor with a small proportion, I can see everything that happens to an object. Is it real?
Today there are no obstacles for this. Just read the BitRent WhitePaper and you will understand that everything is available and real. The project keeps up to date with all new technologies and developments!
I must say at once that I do not really understand how monitoring will be based. If I invest in a project, I want to know about everything that happens. For this reason, I put information at the heart of it!
You're right! The developer is also interested in the terms of the project that you, the investor, provide full and open information. Today's technologies without any problems make it possible to verify with the construction of any object and in the progress. Project managers are working on this today.
Yes, of course! All information about the object will be available. This requires only technical implementation.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Where can I get acquainted with the terms of investing in the project? I would like to learn more.

The site has a special link https://bitrent.uk/sale-terms
Activity: 126
Where can I get acquainted with the terms of investing in the project? I would like to learn more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Now the blockchain community is discussing a new generation of blockchains... What do the creators of BitRent think about it? Will they take part in this prospect?
Activity: 280
For what reason did the creators choose the ICO as a form of fundraising?
Everything is simple – it is a convenient financial tool to attract investments for a blockchain platform development. And it fits the concept of the project in the best way.
Activity: 238
For what reason did the creators choose the ICO as a form of fundraising?
Activity: 266
Tell me, where RFID tags will be initially installed? At a plant that produce building elements? Or at a construction site? After all, it is not always clear where one or another element will be installed.
Activity: 280
Does BitRent consider the implementation of facilities in Scandinavia? I am very attracted to this direction.
Activity: 294
Considering the success of the ICO, are any further sales planned? I would like to purchase the RNTB…
Activity: 238
It would be great to see a 3D model of Unity Towers... I would like to "to roam around" the object which I am going to invest in. When will this be done?
How do they plan to use blockchain? I am interested in the action, that will take place during construction, detalization degree. Will it reflect any action?
Activity: 224
I’ve seen somewhere news about the end of the bounty... Did the managers managed to do everything they had planned? Are they satisfied with the results? What else can the participants of the bounty do to promote the project?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hello dear community! I am a construction worker and I have a specific interest in the technologies that BitRent will use. It seems like, these approaches and solutions claim to be the most progressive in the coming decades... The problem of supervision and control of construction is quite relevant today... I heard that the BitRent creators had already found even decentralized solutions to this issue – sensors. How will they be used? What will they look like? Where will they be fixed?
Good afternoon! You are right! BitRent not only provides a revolutionary approach to participation in commercial real estate, but also creates new tools for daily, continuous monitoring of constructions. RFID tags, which, as it has become clear, will be installed on many building elements, they will be used as a basis. Then this information will be visualized, and investors will get everything that happens to the object.

This will be a breakthrough in technologies related to real estate, since investments in the beginning construction are a risky business and one often has to pay attention to the object in which he invested not small money.
Activity: 378
Today everyone at the BitRent platform is incredibly excited!

We announce an official launch of RNTB Airdrop — first 5000 participants get 20 RNTB each.

ENG https://t.me/bitrentio RUS https://t.me/bitrent_ru
chats ACTIVATE!!!

FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/bitrentplatform
TWITTER
https://twitter.com/bit_rent
ACT!!!

Only first 5000 participant get the reward.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWxCn4-S5TvAYCjnmZkWRG-qCXRIWNXuC0pMqn4Xbk-HWR9A/viewform
Pages:
Jump to: