Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 15. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
BoatPilot can be very useful but do you have any partnership with companies?
What companies do you mean?
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
BoatPilot can be very useful but do you have any partnership with companies?
Activity: 238
Every day on Twitter boatpilot be new news, don't you think it strange?
But now the company boatpilot is in some strange stage. No information, no updates, and people are waiting..
99% of projects are in a strange stage. Undecided Easy money is the biggest danger for business development. There is simply no incentive for development.
Do you think that boatpilot has no incentives for development?
I think boatpilot has incentives for development, when do you think the new update will be released?
It seems to me that boatpilot is a very promising project, do you think they will take part in some conferences?
It seems to me that boatpilot will take part in many conferences. Will you come to support them?
Yes, I plan to come to the conference, which will be attended by boatpilot, and you?
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
But now the company boatpilot is in some strange stage. No information, no updates, and people are waiting..
99% of projects are in a strange stage. Undecided Easy money is the biggest danger for business development. There is simply no incentive for development.
I think boatpilot has incentives for development, when do you think the new update will be released?
It seems to me that boatpilot is a very promising project, do you think they will take part in some conferences?
It seems to me that boatpilot will take part in many conferences. Will you come to support them?
Activity: 233
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Here you are discussing the design of the application, and you like functional?

so, of course, the function of this service looks very promising. I see, that it can be appealing to many people in the future. it will be useful. I will use this power.
Will you buy NAVY tokens?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Here you are discussing the design of the application, and you like functional?

so, of course, the function of this service looks very promising. I see, that it can be appealing to many people in the future. it will be useful. I will use this power.
Here you are discussing the design of the application, what about its functions?
What update are you most excited about?
I'm waiting for the design update and new features
You don't like the current design?
I like the current design, I like minimalism
What do you like about the project besides its design?
I like the current design, I like minimalism
It seems to me that before the release of VR glasses you need at least to invest a lot of money in marketing

Well, as i see it, VR implementation IS a pretty good marketing gimmik.

Isn't the Boatpilot technology based on virtual reality to a certain degree? If yes, then it is a basic part of the product and has to be implemented regardless of their marketing strategy. Correct me if I am wrong please.
You are not mistaken
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
It seems to me that before the release of VR glasses you need at least to invest a lot of money in marketing

Well, as i see it, VR implementation IS a pretty good marketing gimmik.

Isn't the Boatpilot technology based on virtual reality to a certain degree? If yes, then it is a basic part of the product and has to be implemented regardless of their marketing strategy. Correct me if I am wrong please.
Pages:
Jump to: