Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 18. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Do you think if I invest in a NAVY token, when the price of the token could go up?
I want to talk to experienced traders
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
Where can I see the price of the token, which is updated in real time?

I think, in some exchanges there is such an opportunity. you should visit the telegram chat, and there ask this question

Actually i tried that, and to a little success. You have any info on exchanges that have NAVY?

As far as I know, this can be done on Livecoin or DDEX.io

Although, there isn't much trading on Livecoin happening at the moment.

Hmm.. Ok Undecided How about Mercatox?

There were some issues on mercatox recently, iirc. But Last time i checked, trading was quite lively.
Activity: 233

I think, in some exchanges there is such an opportunity. you should visit the telegram chat, and there ask this question

Actually i tried that, and to a little success. You have any info on exchanges that have NAVY?

Hmm.. Ok Undecided How about Mercatox?

Activity: 175
Do you think the NAVY token will be able to exceed the price of 0.0700 USD?

Considering current situation with ETH, i've some doubts about it.

You are absolutely right, it can be done on Livecoin or DDEX.io

Do you think the NAVY token will be able to exceed the price of 0.0700 USD?

Do you guys already know for sure which company will be the manufacturer of virtual reality glasses? And will need additional extensions for use?

As I recall, the manufacturer of glasses will be the company Epson
Epson? This is the first time I've heard about such a company, but judging by the reviews on the Internet, it is very good. Am I right?

Is this a printer manufacturer company? Or another company?

Their manufacturing range is pretty wide, including printers, of course.

I understood. I heard that this company will be responsible for creating glasses, but did not know what exactly the company specializes in.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Where can I see the real time price of the token?
Do you guys already know for sure which company will be the manufacturer of virtual reality glasses? And will need additional extensions for use?

Epson? This is the first time I've heard about such a company, but judging by the reviews on the Internet, it is very good. Am I right?

Their manufacturing range is pretty wide, including printers, of course.

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

I think sony will lead the virtual reality glasses sales race, and yes, additional extensions will be required
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Telegram is pretty lively still. Check it up, if you haven't, they usually also post there.
Boatpilot Telegram is really active. It's good that such a project has an active user audience

Exactly. Most info i got, i got from there, and i found TG thanks to this forum.

It's true. In the Telegram, people don`t lose heart and hope for new updates.
Activity: 175
Telegram is pretty lively still. Check it up, if you haven't, they usually also post there.
Boatpilot Telegram is really active. It's good that such a project has an active user audience

Exactly. Most info i got, i got from there, and i found TG thanks to this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: