Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 19. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Telegram is pretty lively still. Check it up, if you haven't, they usually also post there.
Boatpilot Telegram is really active. It's good that such a project has an active user audience
Activity: 175
Merit: 2
Telegram is pretty lively still. Check it up, if you haven't, they usually also post there.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
Guys, when was the last update od the boatpilot app?

Dunno mate. Actually wanted to ask that myself, but haven't heard much since NY. Hopefully everything is fine, with all that crypto-depression.
Guys, when was the last update od the boatpilot app?
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Guys, I remember correctly that BoatGod connects to the tablet via wi-fi?
Not only through Wi - Fi, but also through any other source of Internet connection

Any other? Hmm .. What for example?

Most likely, through bluetooth
Not only through Wi - Fi, but also through any other source of Internet connection

Any other? Hmm .. What for example?

Yeah, It transmits data from all devices of the vessel via Wi-Fi
Activity: 233
Is there anyone here whose boat is equipped with Beidou or Galileo geolocation devices?
I have a boat that is equipped with a geolocation device, namely, Galieo

I had it too. What are your impressions of using? Huh I don`t really like this device.

I liked it at first, but then when the program started to slow down, I stopped using it

I agree .. I have the same Sad
Is there anyone here whose boat is equipped with Beidou or Galileo geolocation devices?

I had it too. What are your impressions of using? Huh I don`t really like this device.

I liked it at first, but then when the program started to slow down, I stopped using it

I don`t see anything wrong. Everything suited me when I used it.

Yes, my boat is equipped .. So what?

I'm just wondering, will BoatGod work with these geolocation devices? What do you think?

As far as I know BoatGod hardware is able to connect vessels equipped with a GLONASS and/or GPS geolocation device.

I'm just wondering, will BoatGod work with these geolocation devices? What do you think?

How many NAVI tokens do you have, I would like to know what are your stocks
Perhaps this has already been discussed above, but I don`t remember ..What standards does support BoatGod system?

BoatGod supports the systems based on the NMEA standard.
Pages:
Jump to: