Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 16. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 2
It seems to me that before the release of VR glasses you need at least to invest a lot of money in marketing

Well, as i see it, VR implementation IS a pretty good marketing gimmik.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Do you guys already know for sure which company will be the manufacturer of virtual reality glasses? And will need additional extensions for use?

As I recall, the manufacturer of glasses will be the company Epson
Epson? This is the first time I've heard about such a company, but judging by the reviews on the Internet, it is very good. Am I right?

Is this a printer manufacturer company? Or another company?
Producing printers? Maybe you're wrong.

Perhaps a company that produces printers will produce ar glasses. If I understood correctly.

It seems to me that before the release of VR glasses you need at least to invest a lot of money in marketing

Good marketing would not prevent the whole project, not only the release of ar glasses. Smiley
Hi, how long have you pulsates service boatpilot?
Activity: 233
Do you guys already know for sure which company will be the manufacturer of virtual reality glasses? And will need additional extensions for use?

Epson? This is the first time I've heard about such a company, but judging by the reviews on the Internet, it is very good. Am I right?

Perhaps a company that produces printers will produce ar glasses. If I understood correctly.

Good marketing would not prevent the whole project, not only the release of ar glasses. Smiley

Any news on NAVY getting on any new exchanges? It would breath a new life into coin, i'm sure.

Yes, that would be great. But while there is no official information.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
Any news on NAVY getting on any new exchanges? It would breath a new life into coin, i'm sure.
Through telegram I was able to contact the designer of the project Boatpilot. Thank you!

You're welcome! Good luck in your endeavors. Wink
 Through telegram I was able to contact the designer of the project Boatpilot. Thank you!
Can I contact a boatpilot designer?

Try writing to telegrams. There sometimes you can meet developers. Maybe they will see.
Thank you very much, hope I can get an answer to your question

Try writing to telegrams. There sometimes you can meet developers. Maybe they will see.
Just reinstalled a boatpilot app, and I got another menu, not the same as it was before. Am I the only one?

No, not one. It looks like some kind of update.
Can you please send me a screenshot of your design?

Sorry, I'm at the computer now. No opportunity.
But perhaps there was no change. I just haven’t been in the app for a long time. Maybe it seemed to me ..
 Huh

I think you are mistaken, i didn't see any updates to the app. Anyway, i think this isn't the first priority for the devs at the moment.

Hmm, most likely. I think you are right.
Just reinstalled a boatpilot app, and I got another menu, not the same as it was before. Am I the only one?

But perhaps there was no change. I just haven’t been in the app for a long time. Maybe it seemed to me ..
 Huh

I think you are mistaken, i didn't see any updates to the app. Anyway, i think this isn't the first priority for the devs at the moment.
And what is the first priority for developers now?
Activity: 115
Merit: 2

Huh

Huh

Pages:
Jump to: