Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 98. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hey, I am quite interested in your project, it’s cool. I like BoatPilot app, though it is a beta. How can I support the project? Cool
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
Hello, guys! Thank you for your questions. We are really glad to see so many people interested in it.

Can the BoatPilot app be used while sailing on the Danube Delta?

Thank you for the questions. The BoatPilot has got maps of seas and oceans. The Mediterranean map is available in beta-version for Android.

Now there is private sale right? Is there any way to partecipate? Or did I have to wait the public sale? Huh

Yes, you're right. It's a Private Placement at the moment. The open stage will start on March, 1. The minimum amount of NAVI tokens purchased during the closed stage is $25,000 (equivalent in ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC).

During the public sale which is the minimum amount?

During the open stage the minimum deposit is 100 NAVI ($7).

Best wishes,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
During the public sale which is the minimum amount?
Activity: 386
Now there is private sale right? Is there any way to partecipate? Or did I have to wait the public sale? Huh
Activity: 294
Can the BoatPilot app be used while sailing on the Danube Delta?
Greetings!

Why would you burn some of the tokens after using them?

By burning tokens we aim to stimulate NAVI value growth with a two-prong approach. First, every time tokens are used to rent or book a vessel, those tokens will be immediately burned and taken off the market. This model assumes a gradual decrease of available tokens, and an organic increase of demand and price. Second, at least 25% of all advertising profits will be used to buyout tokens available on cryptocurrency exchanges. We then will burn at least 50% of the tokens, removing them from the market, and further stimulating NAVI value growth.

How much will the AR googles cost and when will they be available?

The AR goggles are going to be on developing stage if we reach the HardCap and it is quite difficult to fix the price for them before the start of the project.

Best wishes,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 294
How much will the AR googles cost and when will they be available?
Activity: 308
Why would you burn some of the tokens after using them?
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
This ICO has an interesting service. Navigation service for boats definitely has potential. Get your ICO listed and reviewed by https://icotoinvest.com/ and get more people to learn more about it and hopefully get invested in.
Hello and thank you for questions!

You have released the app BoatPilot. I saw not very good reviews about it. how can you justify it?

BoatPilot was released on Android as an open beta-version, and on iOS as a minimum viable product (MVP). And we're still working on it?

When exchanges NAVI will be listed?

The TGE will end on Apr 15, so the NAVI token will go to exchanges on late April and May. What exchanges exactly we can tell you after our TGE.

What's the terms of participation in closed stage? and where an I find a smart contract?

The TGE closed stage begins at 13:00:00 UTC on January 9, 2018 and will last until 23:59:59 UTC on February 28, 2018.
You are able to get acqutaince with it on a link https://github.com/BoatPilotNAVI/TGE

My friend who is marine officer said that this is  the beginning of a new era of navigation that will recognize the whole world of such services as BoatPilot. I am beliving him and consider myself as investor.

Thanks for the words of support and thanks for participating in the TGE!

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 216
You have released the app BoatPilot. I saw not very good reviews about it. how can you justify it?
Activity: 332
When exchanges NAVI will be listed?
Activity: 324
What's the terms of participation in closed stage? and where an I find a smart contract?
Hello!

I do not see the quantity of tokens in a smart contract

Yes, the total supply is not displayed on the token contract. If you want to see how many tokens are provided on the contract for sale in the Private Placement and the TGE phases, you can call call a method firstStageTotalSupply and secondStageTotalSupply on the sale smart-contract and get all the information.

What bonuses I can get during open sales? what is the minimum investment?

The number of bonuses depends on how many tokens have already been sold. The more infomation about bonuses you can find here: https://www.boatpilot.io/docs/BoatPilot_Token_Policy_EN.pdf
Minimum deposit on open stage is 100 NAVI ($7).

How many tokens will be distributed during the bounty?

Marketing, promotion, PR, bounty will take 3,446,064 tokens, it's 1.5% of all emission

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
My friend who is marine officer said that this is  the beginning of a new era of navigation that will recognize the whole world of such services as BoatPilot. I am beliving him and consider myself as investor.
Activity: 336
I do not see the quantity of tokens in a smart contract
Activity: 308
What bonuses I can get during open sales? what is the minimum investment?
Activity: 381
How much was done before the start of TGE? Will you start from scratch?
Hi! Thanks for the questions!

I'm an advertiser, what kind of advertising models do you have?
Actually, I'm interested in cost per thousand

The fee is a classic model that can be chosen in the investor's office. There are CPM, CPC and later - CPL. CPC stands for Cost-Per-Click, so an advertiser pays every time a user actually clicks on ad. CPM (Cost-Per-Mille) - in this model you are going to pay a flat rate for 1,000 displays or impressions of your ad. CPL (Click-Per-Lead) is a model which requires not only a user clicking on the ad but also him completing further action like signing up for a newsletter, becoming a member, watching a video, etc.

so much information and so much details! I will carefully examine your technology. good luck!

Thanks for the support!

BotPilot is really free? and your maps are free too? how do you earn money then? only through TGE?

BoatPilot is completely free to all end users. BoatPilot is more than just a marine navigation tool, although navigation is definitely its main feature. BoatPilot is a marketplace that provides businesses of any size –
from large brands to small seaside restaurants – effective and convenient access to, the international yachting market, which will reach $74.7 billion by 20221.

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team

Activity: 280
I'm an advertiser, what kind of advertising models do you have?
Actually, I'm interested in cost per thousand
Pages:
Jump to: