Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BOON - First Artificial Intelligence Powered Job Marketplace - page 3. (Read 11789 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation
How to pay those freelancers?

YOu can fund the platform using ether or Boon and pay the freelancer
How would you find the employer?

We are promoting our token using paid ads, organic campaign and airdrop programs. Mouth to mouth promotion is also encouraged
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
How to pay those freelancers?
Activity: 6
How would you find the employer?
Activity: 20
Activity: 8
Activity: 67
What is Boon's target market?
Did all of the participants underwent KYC during the sale? I believe its necessary for getting listed. Did boon follow all the legal requirements?

Yes we did the token sale legally and all investors have done KYC
Activity: 32
Did all of the participants underwent KYC during the sale? I believe its necessary for getting listed. Did boon follow all the legal requirements?
Activity: 336
The composition of this project is very neat and good let alone. This project explains about freelance workers which will be very good for the bounty Hunter for not tied to the contract, especially with an experienced team. I am sure this will be a success.
If the team messed with the bounty campaign, it is possible that they will treat investors as well.

We dont have any issue with bounty distribution, its just that tokens are locked and will be distributed in 6 months of vesting period.
Activity: 224
Merit: 17
If the team messed with the bounty campaign, it is possible that they will treat investors as well.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
I was able to talk to Raj about bounty distribution, I told him that the bounty-hunters were worried because there were no answers. He told me that the distribution would be made after the main distribution. I don't heard anything about tokens will be frozen for 6 months.
It has already been said about 6 months, more than once. Bounty tokens are with team allocation, it has a vesting period.

Boon tokens were unlocked. Already traded on IDEX: https://idex.market/eth/boon
Sadly thats not what they wriote on the bounty thread.
The written sentence is "Bounty will be paid out by Boon Coin Team After the end of the token sale."
Activity: 93
Summarize. While there is no personal acquaintance with at least one of the members of the dev's team - there is no reason to invest in the project! Trust is a very fragile thing, but precious!
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Man, you can see that except for you, no one really visits this topic. You are a member of the bounty and I see that you constantly write here and in their telegram. I understand that you are an interpreter and constantly write in a telegram how much you earned a tokens. You wrote to me in a telegram you wrote to me here and in a branch about fraud. You spend a lot of time on this project as a member of the bounty Grin Grin Nobody except you did not consider himself how much he earned tokens in this project  Grin Cheesy I think that you are afraid that I am right and you can not get your tokens Wink

See, the thing is, we both have different approaches. I don't like "got, dump, forgot", I rather acting like investor. I'm don't invest money, but I do invest my time and I do my best to help project to succeed. Clearly, in case a project have prospects of success. So, when a project succeeds, I get a profit.

I see potential in BoonTech and see no reason to useless fear.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
This project is fraudulent, and I encourage all members of the bounty to write about this project to the this topic  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2641292.msg26889662#msg26889662
It has to be more than empty words, man.

Man, you can see that except for you, no one really visits this topic. You are a member of the bounty and I see that you constantly write here and in their telegram. I understand that you are an interpreter and constantly write in a telegram how much you earned a tokens. You wrote to me in a telegram you wrote to me here and in a branch about fraud. You spend a lot of time on this project as a member of the bounty Grin Grin Nobody except you did not consider himself how much he earned tokens in this project  Grin Cheesy I think that you are afraid that I am right and you can not get your tokens Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
This project is fraudulent, and I encourage all members of the bounty to write about this project to the this topic  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2641292
It has to be more than empty words, man.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
This project is fraudulent, and I encourage all members of the bounty to write about this project to the this topic  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2641292
Pages:
Jump to: