Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BOON - First Artificial Intelligence Powered Job Marketplace - page 5. (Read 11789 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The rates of annual economic growth can be doubled by using Artificial Intelligence which eases and simplify human efforts and it involves more machine demonstration. In contrast to the natural intelligence, artificial intelligence involves less human endeavor. It is expected that AI technology helps to enhance the labor productivity adequate 40 percent which saves a substantial time.
Considering the organizations that use the traditional platform, Boon Tech is heading to exist as the first job marketplace to employ the Artificial Intelligence to derive the good percentage of accuracy which yields our user base a practically higher ROI. Boon Tech has become a decentralized platform and it does have a good collection of smart contracts in the job marketplace.  Within this Factual framework, the global commonality infrastructure of AI would benefit the all active parties.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
I see that the manager stopped appearing in this branch
He is constantly present in telegram group. He is in Dallas till Monday, speaking at the "Bitcoin, Ethereum & Blockchain SuperConference".

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
They want to distribute tokens on the next week, but they'll lock tokens until listing on exchanges. They think, it will help to avoid dump of tokens on etherdelta.

Perhaps this is rationality. Although I saw a lot of projects that turned out to be at the bottom on the ED without having time to go out for big exchanges but if the project is good and interesting then no landfill is afraid of it. Has it been a month since the end of the ICO and the team has no agreements with any exchanges? I see that the manager stopped appearing in this branch
They want to distribute tokens on the next week, but they'll lock tokens until listing on exchanges. They think, it will help to avoid dump of tokens on etherdelta.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Some rumour in web says the BIG crash is during G20 meeting next mid-march ?

It could go either way, if they embrace crypto it will fly, if they end up going against crypto it could sink. But who knows. Just hold.
Activity: 224
Some rumour in web says the BIG crash is during G20 meeting next mid-march ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
But fundraising is not encouraging - until January 15 at least a softcap should be raised. It will be sad if we do not see this project in action!
04 Jan - 518000 $
05 Jan - 730000 $
Don't worry, they easily reach the softcap.

Register now to guarantee a 20% bonus, even after softcap.

Awesome! Yea must be a difficult climate to be doing an ico given the recent downtrend. I'm sure it will stabilise soon and people may be more comfortable getting heavily involved in icos.
Activity: 70
Boon Tech is a block chain based Free freelance marketplace in which Entrepreneurs and freelancers meet to carry out transactions involving freelance services with crypto currency rewards.

Boon Tech combines concepts from job marketplace with lessons learned from building cryptocurrencies and their communities.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
When will the participants pay bounties?
The bounty tokens arent distributed yet, you can join the bounty telegram to be up to date about it.
https://t.me/booncoinbounty
Activity: 75
When will the participants pay bounties?
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Don't forget to join their Telegram for news and chatting with the community.

The more Telegram members, the more chance of hitting big exchanges  Wink
Hello, is there any information or announcement about the bounty campaign sir? especially the signature campaign.
I dont see any on the bounty thread.
You have to wait, they process KYC and payments, huge amounts over the past two days.
Activity: 21
When I last tracked the project, I saw that the soft cap was not compiled. And there was a sufficient amount of time and the question was whether the project will exist or not. However, now I see that more than half of the hardcap is collected. I hope for the development of the project, for development "Revolutionizing Job MarketPlace using Blockchain"!

Yes, it looks promising in paper. Just wanted to get more updates from developers.  Is there a discord channel( or, will there be one) where we can interact with developers or at least get updates from them?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
When I last tracked the project, I saw that the soft cap was not compiled. And there was a sufficient amount of time and the question was whether the project will exist or not. However, now I see that more than half of the hardcap is collected. I hope for the development of the project, for development "Revolutionizing Job MarketPlace using Blockchain"!
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Hello, is there any information or announcement about the bounty campaign sir? especially the signature campaign.
I dont see any on the bounty thread.
Activity: 392
first hype will come when boon is on the exchange sites. it will rice and after the first hype it will stay there until 3. quarter of 2018 when boontech will acept fiat and many users switch from fiverr and upwork
Activity: 386
Merit: 107
Very interesting project with a cool idea.
How much investment has been collected?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I see dev will burn unsold tokens.
May want to change the white paper makes a huge difference to potential 🖒 and a burn of unsold makes this mire intesting you should make this clear also.
I mean English white paper,any tokens for spotting it
Activity: 93
My congrats to the team on the softcap! This is a real Fiverr Killer, since it has advantages! I now do not doubt the successful start of your project, it has a great future! It remains very little - hardcap and to the moon! Wink
Done, BOON reached softcap.
Pages:
Jump to: