Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BOON - First Artificial Intelligence Powered Job Marketplace - page 8. (Read 11789 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Is there any blog or article campaign?
Activity: 27
What are the conditions for getting rewards? Or, everyone engaging in the platform will get this reward?
Activity: 32
Will the freelancers working through your platform get the payment in form of crypto currency? If yes, then what is the way to convert this currency into cash?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation
What are you doing to grow the community? Telegram or slack? How can I join?

We have a telegram chanel https://t.me/booncoin
How do you solve the Volatility issues?

We have a technology we call hedging to solve this issues. Please look at this blog post we wrote on this subject.

https://medium.com/@boontech/how-hedging-works-in-boon-28ffb2f996d5
I have seen many upcoming ICO’s with unique idea. Do you consider them as your competitor?
Activity: 37
What are you doing to grow the community? Telegram or slack? How can I join?
Do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?

No you have to participate in teh platform to get rewards, thats what make our token a utility token.
Activity: 13
Can everyone use the boon tech platform for free?
Why does not your manager of generosity do his job ?! Write in private messages and on the branch of the bounty is useless because there will be no answer! Nobody counts bets and gives no answers, it's more like a fraud and I'm not surprised if members of the bounty are deceived. Coinlancer scam and I have seen this for a long time, I do not want this project to be the same. I hope the collection of money will be transparent

Sir you are pure speculating. We have a bounty program and we will honor that. Please dont throw around the word scam just to tarnish a project. I see a project on your signature, how do you know that its not a scam?

We are a US based company and we have to follow the law, thats also the reason we have major law firm and high profile advisers like Citibank VP, Oracle VP, Mark Lynd a top 20 blockchain influencer, yahoo direcotor, IBM VP and GE VP endorsed us.

So please be careful when you throw around allegations like this.
How do you solve the Volatility issues?
Activity: 42
Is it necessary that I have an Ethereum wallet to participate in the token sales?
Activity: 30
Do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
Why does not your manager of generosity do his job ?! Write in private messages and on the branch of the bounty is useless because there will be no answer! Nobody counts bets and gives no answers, it's more like a fraud and I'm not surprised if members of the bounty are deceived. Coinlancer scam and I have seen this for a long time, I do not want this project to be the same. I hope the collection of money will be transparent
As for me, the project is just wonderful. Pleased with constant news. Thanks to the team for feedback and for keeping us informed about the event.

Thank you sir.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
As for me, the project is just wonderful. Pleased with constant news. Thanks to the team for feedback and for keeping us informed about the event.
Do you have any allocation summary to reward the employers and freelancers for using the platform?

Yes we allocated 10% of our tokens for rewarding professionals and clients in our platform.
Activity: 22
Do you have any allocation summary to reward the employers and freelancers for using the platform?
Activity: 32
What are the benefits of AI?
Will the unsold tokens be burnt?

Yes they will be burnt
Pages:
Jump to: