Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BOON - First Artificial Intelligence Powered Job Marketplace - page 4. (Read 11789 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Deed Coin Partnership
Deed Coin team are a Florida based company and tokenize the real estate commission. Deed have a working product and SEC complaint. They have brokers and real estate agents using their platform. Boon will provide own platform for brokers and users of Deed platform to hire full stack developers, research analyst, AI programmers, webmasters, and integrations with to customize the website tools for each agent to fulfill their needs.
Deed coin will pay up to half of the cost to implement those developers based on the Deedcoin redeemed from customers in their area.

Media Mentions in last few weeks: 
1. https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/310373
2. https://hackernoon.com/will-blockchain-spell-the-end-of-brokers-8f2628001c5e
3. http://www.thedrum.com/profile/news/285868/how-boon-tech-using-blockchain-revolutionize-the-freelance-market
4. https://www.coinannouncer.com/why-the-freelancer-economy-needs-these-blockchain-solutions/

Airdrop Plan
BoonTech are planning an airdrop this week to increase the visibility of its token and project. They will give away 10,000 Boon for 10 participants a week. Depending on the response they will continue this for 4 or 5 weeks. The strategy is little bit different from regular airdrop where all projects give few tokens to so many people. Instead they will have more people participating because the tokens they recieve are more. They will also have a referral program along with the airdrop which will again increase the visibility.
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
BOON Tech is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add BOON tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
How is the airdrop going to work? Will there be any airdrop for current holders or just new people? and When is Boon going to be listed on Cmc ? I hope to be listed soon so many investors know about boon coin
The exact date of event is unknown, but pretty soon. Raj came back from Las Vegas, where he was at the conference IBM Think 2018 and he would now concentrate on airdrop preparation.
CMC already applied, they take their time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How is the airdrop going to work? Will there be any airdrop for current holders or just new people? and When is Boon going to be listed on Cmc ? I hope to be listed soon so many investors know about boon coin
I was able to talk to Raj about bounty distribution, I told him that the bounty-hunters were worried because there were no answers. He told me that the distribution would be made after the main distribution. I don't heard anything about tokens will be frozen for 6 months.
It has already been said about 6 months, more than once. Bounty tokens are with team allocation, it has a vesting period.

Boon tokens were unlocked. Already traded on IDEX: https://idex.market/eth/boon
Activity: 252
The project team was very ugly with the participants of bounty. Only after the end of the ICO, the fact that their tokens will be frozen for 6 months accidentally surfaced. If it was announced at the start of the campaign, they would not have supported. I think this is a Scam. I hope with investors they will not do so.

Of course, this is not a very good attitude towards your partner. However, this is done so that the bounty members do not collapse the price of the token after entering the exchange.
They cheated the previous bounty manager and then they dont really care about the bounty campaign and there is a big chance the bounty participants will be scammed.
There was a red flag from the previous bounty manager, but i regret that i was still continuing to do the bounty.

I was able to talk to Raj about bounty distribution, I told him that the bounty-hunters were worried because there were no answers. He told me that the distribution would be made after the main distribution. I don't heard anything about tokens will be frozen for 6 months.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The project team was very ugly with the participants of bounty. Only after the end of the ICO, the fact that their tokens will be frozen for 6 months accidentally surfaced. If it was announced at the start of the campaign, they would not have supported. I think this is a Scam. I hope with investors they will not do so.

Of course, this is not a very good attitude towards your partner. However, this is done so that the bounty members do not collapse the price of the token after entering the exchange.
They cheated the previous bounty manager and then they dont really care about the bounty campaign and there is a big chance the bounty participants will be scammed.
There was a red flag from the previous bounty manager, but i regret that i was still continuing to do the bounty.
Activity: 280

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
Can i Know Total Boon Supply And You Have Any Bounty Program for those who promote Your Token Sale
Well this project has a bounty campaign, and they dont really take care of it.
After the ICO is ended, Raj was saying that the bounty is over but christo jullian was saying that its not over, even the spreadsheet is still not updated after a few months.
Will the bounty participants be scammed by this project?
I agree, we need an official answer. From what I heard, bounty tokens are with team allocation, it has a vesting period 6 month. Ok, let it be so, but bounty manager didn't count our stakes so far!
Yeah, at least they update  the spreadsheet to the final stakes, and then we can wait calmly.
If they dont even update the spreadsheet, this is very uncomfortable that there is no clarity.
After the ICO is ended, Raj was saying that the bounty is over but christo jullian was saying that its not over, even the spreadsheet is still not updated after a few months.
I agree, we need an official answer. From what I heard, bounty tokens are with team allocation, it has a vesting period 6 month. Ok, let it be so, but bounty manager didn't count our stakes so far!

If Boon achieves to partnership with some big company (actually it's working to make some partnerships) like IBM, Google, Microsoft looking marketing strategy I think that would huge (X5). I hope for a great announce next months while now just hold!!
You totally called it!
Boon is now an official business partner of IBM. A big thanks to VP of IBM Greg Tavalsky and Mark Lynd to make this happen. Greg helped to BOON and worked behind the scenes to make this happen fast.
Mark Lynd will be presenting BOON tech platform and project in the Las Vegas IBM conference this month from 19th to 21st. Raj planning to go there and meet with IBM officials and try to expand partnerships and connections.
Activity: 252
If Boon achieves to partnership with some big company (actually it's working to make some partnerships) like IBM, Google, Microsoft looking marketing strategy I think that would huge (X5). I hope for a great announce next months while now just hold!!
Activity: 392
I believe new version of the app might be up...??  I installed it a few minutes ago. Has the new logo and and says updated on Feb 28th. v 1.00. Or is this still the old one? On android.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
thanks admin, i received my boon token and now waiting for good exchange.
Token distribution was started.   Cool

Another conference this weekend.

Activity: 56
Coss already has established Exchange which is gathering more supporters as we talk. Soon it will gain some wind and flourish as the project/exchanges is registered in Singapore and also part of Singapore Fintech group companies. Plus they have huge roadmap already laid out on which their team is working tirelessly.
Activity: 56

The Boon Tech protocol allows people to convert from BD to BOON and not the other way around. Why?
Pages:
Jump to: