Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO Bounty]🚀🚀SteepCoin🚀🚀[ICO]STEEP&CHEAP I PROFIT PoS SYSTEM I Hybrid - page 10. (Read 29124 times)

legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
SteepCoin ICO period on mercatox.com extends until December 8 (12:00 GMT).

The advertising agents of the SteepCoin project as well as the main investors are asking for an extension of the ICO. Also in this regard, we are ready to offer 10% .Bonus to everyone who buys the coins before November 30th.( 30/11/17 includes 10% buy bonus)

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam

There is very little time left until the end of the first stage (ico stage). Wink
I wait when it will be possible to install a wallet and begin to earn a coin. Cheesy
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
What is the minimum goal (soft cap) of ICO? If you do not reach the goal, will the funds be returned to the buyers?
You did not answer  question. It just seems to me funny to arrange an ICO on the Mercatox exchange with a volume of more than 250 BTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Purchased from the ICO at mercatox on 11/30/17 and hoping to get the 10% bonus. Just waiting for the wallet to be released and start staking this coin.
Activity: 92
This looks like a good project in the future
and it looks like I'm very interested and want to follow this project. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 392
I bought some on merca last 15th of november...  This one seems to have great price in the future.. Keep holding till moon Smiley
Activity: 194
Merit: 29
Dev, can you clarify on the issue of the signature of the bounty of the company. Until what time we wear our signatures??? Will there be additional information from you in terms of wear signature???
The signature company extended till December 8 ( 12:00 GMT). After ICO ends to you it is necessary to download a purse and to send the address of a purse write in PM (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/steepdev-769913). 
Activity: 28
Really good proyect. good luck.
Activity: 396
Merit: 110
Dev, can you clarify on the issue of the signature of the bounty of the company. Until what time we wear our signatures??? Will there be additional information from you in terms of wear signature???
Activity: 45
What is the minimum goal (soft cap) of ICO? If you do not reach the goal, will the funds be returned to the buyers?
I also bought on 11/30/17. How can I be included in the bonus spreadsheet?
Hello. Write in PM ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/steepdev-769913) , or in group of Telegram link: https://t.me/SteepCoin. Write quantity of coins. A screenshot from the mercatox.com exchange.
Hi dev;
I bought beefore 30/11, how can I regist to receive bonus 10% ?
Thanks
Hello. Write in PM (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php? action=profile; u=769913), Write quantity of coins. A screenshot from the mercatox.com exchange.
Activity: 196
I also bought on 11/30/17. How can I be included in the bonus spreadsheet?
Activity: 9
Hi dev;
I bought beefore 30/11, how can I regist to receive bonus 10% ?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
When does the second stage of ICO begin? and will there be like a countdown until the ICO end/ the guaranteed doubling of investment?
Ok. We suggest to run ICO countdown ( to the ICO ends date ). ICO ends : 08 Dec 2017 12 GMT. It will be run on our website in next few hours.
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
I have bought it last week ago, if that I have miss my bonus now?

anyway, if I buy it again, how can I get the 10% in time, the price till @40 in mercatox.com?  Huh
Anyway mate you receive your 10% bonus on all your coins that you bought within ICO preiod since 11 November until 30 November.
Activity: 57
Merit: 60
SteepCoin 10% Bonus

Regard, we are ready to offer 10% .Bonus to everyone who buys the coins before November 30th ( 30/11/17 includes 10% buy bonus). To add to the table, write in pm.

Activity: 57
Merit: 60
When I'm I going to receive my 10% bonus,I bought some bag of STEEP on 24/11/17 !!!?
We will create a special Spreadsheet where people will be bought by SteepCoin until November 30. (30/11/17 includes 10% buy bonus). After the end of the ICO according to the list, bonuses will be added to the purses.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I have bought it last week ago, if that I have miss my bonus now?

anyway, if I buy it again, how can I get the 10% in time, the price till @40 in mercatox.com?  Huh
Activity: 49
When I'm I going to receive my 10% bonus,I bought some bag of STEEP on 24/11/17 !!!?
Activity: 122
When does the second stage of ICO begin? and will there be like a countdown until the ICO end/ the guaranteed doubling of investment?
Pages:
Jump to: