Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO Bounty]🚀🚀SteepCoin🚀🚀[ICO]STEEP&CHEAP I PROFIT PoS SYSTEM I Hybrid - page 12. (Read 29124 times)

legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
excellent WhitePaper. I liked its design,it is convenient for reading.
Thank you, Steepdev.

I continue to look after the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi Dev,
will your tokens be placed only in your wallet? Are they compatible with other famous purses? Will dividends be accrued if the tokens are stored in another external purse?
Thank you.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Usely, when I go in a ICO I like to check the linkedin profile of the developper, and here I did not found him.

I looked at Steep, it is a great game.
But I am surprised that you named the coin without being sure Ubisoft will follow you
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Hello, thanks for wp.

Fiat pairs on Q1 Huh

did not get any information an vitaliy bolgarov, is it his real name ?
Yes its his real name mate and what information you want to get about him?. Fiat pairs may be faster, Yobit listing must add fiat pairs (USD  and Rub)
About Ubisoft check plz Roadmap. They will be contact only after payment protocol will be adding. Like a Steem company too.
Hello, thanks for wp.

The partnership with Ubisoft is already done ?

Fiat pairs on Q1 Huh

did not get any information an vitaliy bolgarov, is it his real name ?
Activity: 57
Merit: 60
We happy to announce you that The SteepCoin WhitePaper is ready now.

Who are in The SteepCoin DevTeam, Detailed Roadmap,  all our future plans and explanation what is the SteepCoin you can find in our SteepCoin WhitePaper.

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam
Hello still OK for the WP ?
Yes all is OK. The SteepCoin WhitePaper will be released in next few hours.

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Please fin here the Chinese translation fo the ANN. IS THERE ANY FORM I need to fill in or you will put me down on the bounty sheet? Kind regards, James..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/steep-2437713
THE STEEP COIN

STEEP COIN ICO (Start time 12.00 GMT 11.11.2017): https://mercatox.com/exchange/STEEP/BTC

Nice new Chinese ANN will be up in a few hours. We got a bit delayed in the translation area due to backlog but it should be finished and uploaded by tonight. THIS IS LOOKING LIKE A PRETTY COOL PROJECT NOW AND am wondering are there any bounties going for blog reviews at all? I wouldn't mind knocking out a nice blog review on my crypto blog.  Smiley
Tyvm for your time interest and support to our project. Plz share here link to Chinese SteepCoin ANN thread, when it will be ready, we add it in our main OP. About Blog review, we really appreciate if you and anyone else will do blog review about The SteepCoin project. Bounty reward for blog review we offer via PM personally with anyone who ready do that. 

The SteepCoin White Paper will be ready and present on 22 November 2017.

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
THE STEEP COIN

STEEP COIN ICO (Start time 12.00 GMT 11.11.2017): https://mercatox.com/exchange/STEEP/BTC

Nice new Chinese ANN will be up in a few hours. We got a bit delayed in the translation area due to backlog but it should be finished and uploaded by tonight. THIS IS LOOKING LIKE A PRETTY COOL PROJECT NOW AND am wondering are there any bounties going for blog reviews at all? I wouldn't mind knocking out a nice blog review on my crypto blog.  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
my honor to be a participant in this ,I am sure this project will be successful

Great project! Seems very promising and has a big potencial. I am supporting this project I'm sure  it will be a success program. Good luck !!!
would not hurt, and Twitter news newer record. Almost a week there is silence. I was attracted by the cheap coins always. I think not only me. Your guaranteed the wall, this is quite an interesting solution. But first the walls are for sale. I will try to play a little with coins on the exchange. Good luck to you dev.
Not worry we are here and continue our work, our Twitter Community hit 1700 followers now, ppl join via Telegram.White Paper will be release on 22 November 2017 year.  About guaranty buy walls, guaranty buy walls will be set by The STEEP ICO Scheme immediatly after ICO ends, guaranty buy walls will be set by mercatox.com administration. In this case mercatox.com exchange fullfils escrow duties.

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
would not hurt, and Twitter news newer record. Almost a week there is silence. I was attracted by the cheap coins always. I think not only me. Your guaranteed the wall, this is quite an interesting solution. But first the walls are for sale. I will try to play a little with coins on the exchange. Good luck to you dev.
Activity: 25
Cant find the team of this project on your website.

Will you make public the team ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 322
THE STEEP COIN

Prepare your STEEP Wallets for AWESOME profits (powered by STEEP HILLS PoS REWARDS SYSTEM)

I spoke about SteepCoin to my son 11 years old, who is my best financial advisor.
He told me to put 1000€ Smiley

So, I already bought 250 000 steep.

Wait for the wp and maybe will follow his advice Wink
Pages:
Jump to: