Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO Bounty]🚀🚀SteepCoin🚀🚀[ICO]STEEP&CHEAP I PROFIT PoS SYSTEM I Hybrid - page 14. (Read 29123 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
This looks really quite interesting and I would like to join in at some point next week as I am very jammed right now. Are there any airdrops/bounties for translations? My Hubby could translate the ANN into Chinese if you like. Please let me know if we can reserve the Chinese so he can do it over the weekend.  Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 1
What do you mean by saying you are providing a full-fledged platform? I have never heard that before and I don't even know what it is supposed to mean.

https://www.wordnik.com/words/full-fledged
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
REMINDER!!!About The SteepCoin Wallet download link, GitHub link, withdrawal STEEP coins from exchange.

Link for download The SteepCoin Windows-Qt Wallet and Github repository link will be open AFTER ICO ENDS. Exchange mercatox.com open withdrawal STEEP coins also AFTER ICO ENDS immediatly.

Explanation
Why source link and Windows-Qt link would be open after ICO ends?
Its simply because SteepCoin protect by Hybrid method of work. So, its would be not so good, if anyone can be compile node or start mining in solo for the period of ICO. So after ICO ends all around can start mining and minting under the same conditions. We are also add working Block Explorer service (speciall thanks to animalroam with rich list, so anyone can in every moment see STEEP network status (how many blocks confirmed and how many coins mined). I can also say that for making our Steep Windows-Qt Wallet more comfortable for using we already add in it Block Browser, split block and coin control features.

We share with you The SteepCoin Windows-Qt Wallet Screenshots

The SteepCoin Windows-Qt Wallet screenshots

The SteepCoin BlockChain is currently freeze within ICO period. Will be continue work AFTER ICO ends.

Tyvm you all for your feedback here and support The SteepCoin project.

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam

reply for wallet screenshots
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
What do you mean by saying you are providing a full-fledged platform? I have never heard that before and I don't even know what it is supposed to mean.
Activity: 57
Merit: 60
REMINDER!!!About The SteepCoin Wallet download link, GitHub link, withdrawal STEEP coins from exchange.

Link for download The SteepCoin Windows-Qt Wallet and Github repository link will be open AFTER ICO ENDS. Exchange mercatox.com open withdrawal STEEP coins also AFTER ICO ENDS immediatly.

Explanation
Why source link and Windows-Qt link would be open after ICO ends?
Its simply because SteepCoin protect by Hybrid method of work. So, its would be not so good, if anyone can be compile node or start mining in solo for the period of ICO. So after ICO ends all around can start mining and minting under the same conditions. We are also add working Block Explorer service (speciall thanks to animalroam with rich list, so anyone can in every moment see STEEP network status (how many blocks confirmed and how many coins mined). I can also say that for making our Steep Windows-Qt Wallet more comfortable for using we already add in it Block Browser, split block and coin control features.

We share with you The SteepCoin Windows-Qt Wallet Screenshots

The SteepCoin Windows-Qt Wallet screenshots

The SteepCoin BlockChain is currently freeze within ICO period. Will be continue work AFTER ICO ends.

Tyvm you all for your feedback here and support The SteepCoin project.

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam
Thanks for early exchange announcement, I am going to move BTC to mercatox.com to buy STEEP coin and get maximum benefit.
Feeling bright future with STEEP Coin. Just prepared budget for STEEP, waiting for 11-11-2017.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
We happy to announce you The SteepCoin ICO full information. We prepare for you multistage ICO with special The STEEP ICO SCHEME (guaranty buy walls). The STEEP ICO Premine fund successfully moved today on mercatox.com exchange in full amount.

It is really steep new. Moving my BTCs to Mercatox exchange to buy STEEP coins right at the start.
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
We happy to announce you The SteepCoin ICO full information. We prepare for you multistage ICO with special The STEEP ICO SCHEME (guaranty buy walls). The STEEP ICO Premine fund successfully moved today on mercatox.com exchange in full amount.

The SteepCoin ICO information:

Exchange: https://mercatox.com/coins/ico
Start ICO date: 11 November 2017 , 12:00 GMT
End ICO date: 30 November 2017
Total ICO period: 20 days (including ICO start day).
Totall suplly ICO coins: 498.000.000 STEEP

Multistage ICO rules:

Third stage: 270.000.000 STEEP - 0.00000050 BTC price ( 50 satoshi);

Second stage: 150.000.000 STEEP - 0.00000045 BTC price ( 45 satoshi);

First stage: 78.000.000 STEEP - 0.00000040 BTC price ( 40 satoshi);

THE STEEP ICO SCHEME
(guaranty buy walls)

We offer The SteepCoin guaranty buy walls ICO scheme ( all buy walls will be set the next second after ICO ends):

1. First guaranty buy wall equal 10% of collected via ICO BTC amount set on price 0.00000100 BTC (100 satoshi );

2. Second guaranty buy wall equal 10% of collected via ICO BTC amount set on  price 0.00000075 BTC (75 satoshi);

3. Third guaranty buy wall equal 10% of collected via ICO BTC amount set on price 0.00000060 BTC (60 satoshi);

4. Fourth guaranty buy wall equal 30% of collected via ICO BTC amount set on price  0.00000050 BTC (50 satoshi);

In that case every investor get guaranty chance to gain profit  up to 150% from start ICO price immediatly after ICO ends.

Why we offer The STEEP ICO SCHEME?
We believe in our project and ready to buy back STEEP coins, also by higher price immediately after ICO ends. We against "SELL&GO ICO SCHEME" and THE STEEP ICO SCHEME is better proof for our community and future investors in our point of view.

Stay tuned, more STEEP news soon!!!

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam

It`s a steep news about starts to sale STEEP Coin on mercatox exchange & awesome ICO trading scheme! Cant wait to spend my BTC into STEEP coin   Grin
Good luck dev  Wink

The SteepCoin ICO information:

Exchange: https://mercatox.com/coins/ico
Start ICO date: 11 November 2017 , 12:00 GMT
End ICO date: 30 November 2017
Total ICO period: 20 days (including ICO start day).
Totall suplly ICO coins: 498.000.000 STEEP

Multistage ICO rules:

Third stage: 270.000.000 STEEP - 0.00000050 BTC price ( 50 satoshi);

Second stage: 150.000.000 STEEP - 0.00000045 BTC price ( 45 satoshi);

First stage: 78.000.000 STEEP - 0.00000040 BTC price ( 40 satoshi);

THE STEEP ICO SCHEME
(guaranty buy walls)

We offer The SteepCoin guaranty buy walls ICO scheme ( all buy walls will be set the next second after ICO ends):

1. First guaranty buy wall equal 10% of collected via ICO BTC amount set on price 0.00000100 BTC (100 satoshi );

2. Second guaranty buy wall equal 10% of collected via ICO BTC amount set on  price 0.00000075 BTC (75 satoshi);

3. Third guaranty buy wall equal 10% of collected via ICO BTC amount set on price 0.00000060 BTC (60 satoshi);

4. Fourth guaranty buy wall equal 30% of collected via ICO BTC amount set on price  0.00000050 BTC (50 satoshi);

In that case every investor get guaranty chance to gain profit  up to 150% from start ICO price immediatly after ICO ends.

Why we offer The STEEP ICO SCHEME?
We believe in our project and ready to buy back STEEP coins, also by higher price immediately after ICO ends. We against "SELL&GO ICO SCHEME" and THE STEEP ICO SCHEME is better proof for our community and future investors in our point of view.

Stay tuned, more STEEP news soon!!!

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
STEEP COIN information is clear and everything is clear without a doubt,in the world of palatform and crypto emerging from new unclear tokens and new wallets that can not be synced at the end of this.
what platforms do you use on your token?

The SteepCoin is a full-fledged cryptocurrency with own The SteepCoin Blockchain. The SteepCoin protected by Hybrid method of work ( PoW+PoS) base on X11 (uses 11 crypto algorithms) algo. The SteepCoin protocol is a fork of Bitcoin, DashCoin(DarkCoin), BlackCoin, NovaCoin, PeerCoin protocols. The SteepCoin generate own STEEP Coins, its not a Token of any platform ( Etherium platform as example).

We happy to announce some news for our STEEP community. We suggest launch date of ICO and all details with our general partner exchange . We prepair for you special multistage THE STEEP ICO SCHEME with guaranty buy walls. All information about The Steep ICO Scheme will be add on our forums and social pages tomorrow. Countdown will be add soon too. Stay tuned more STEEP news soon!!!

Tyvm all for your time, interest and support our project. (Our STEEP Twitter community already hit 1200+ followers point, Facebook - 500+ friends point, Telegram group - 100+ point and continue grow up)

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam 
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
SteepCoin is appears to be a fascinating project. I'm watching out to see what it offers..
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
dear all
here is the link of  Arabic translation of the ANN thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2361136.new#new
Activity: 268
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
I'm glad to be a part of this great project. I believe with the support of the community, we'll attain a great height.
legendary
Quel marth Melloneamin
The Steep Twitter Community grow up (800+ followers now,1000+ followers soon).

The SteepCoin whitepaper in progress and would be release soon.

Don't forget to check our The SteepCoin Facebook page

reply for  image
The Steep Twitter Community grow up (800+ followers now,1000+ followers soon).

The SteepCoin whitepaper in progress and would be release soon.

Don't forget to check our The SteepCoin Facebook page

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: