Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO Bounty]🚀🚀SteepCoin🚀🚀[ICO]STEEP&CHEAP I PROFIT PoS SYSTEM I Hybrid - page 8. (Read 29124 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Anyone know what is the "STEEP HILLS PoS REWARDS SYSTEM"

0-2000 - 10 STEEP
2001-4000 - 20 STEEP
4001-6000 - 500 STEEP

I have 12,000 coin in my wallet and staking it around 4 hours, I have just received 20 coin already, is that means the staking result are based on the blocks in time , is not 
the how many coin  I have holding?
Activity: 194
Merit: 29
Guys tell me what kind of a coin is this? Is this a new development or something for old? Now so many forks have bred ...
The SteepCoin project represents full-fledged cryptocurrency, based on an own blockchain, having the own protocol of operation with by the method of operation (Hybrid) which is the most protected from different attacks. The SteepCoin network allows to carry out the fast protected transactions with the minimum commissions. Own protocol of operation allows to implement in subsequent in SteepCoin Core any innovative technologies in the field of cryptocurrencies, to provide the greatest possible anonymity and security for users of SteepCoin with clients. Creation of mobile clients provides the maximum accessibility and use of the SteepCoin network in an every spot on the globe, practically from any known mobile device working at a basis of OS Android, iOS, Windows, Linux (smartphones, notebooks, pads, netbooks). The system of the fixed PoS of rewards provides the favorable diagram of receipt of dividends, saving interest in the project from traders and maintenance of the big trading volumes in the long term. Adding of the payment protocol and implementation of technology of smart contracts does almost boundless options of use SteepCoin of coins in a practical sense (the subsequent integration into Steam and payment service providers such as MasterCard, Visa as an example), the platform for implementation of your own projects on the basis of SteepCoin Blockchain.The organization of Charity Foundation of the help to children from regions of local wars on the basis of SteepCoin Blockchain, will allow to show to all world practical benefits to the world community, to show, not a word and business that cryptocurrencies can bear good and the benefit to the world community, and not just to be used as speculative investments, support of terrorism, drug traffic and so on. Unfortunately, recently all of us can watch a large number of scam projects in the field of cryptocurrencies (Neogold, Coinfido, BitPetite for example and many others). In this regard we offer to you SteepCoin ICO sheme with guaranty buy back  coins right after the termination ICO for support of bigger protection of our investors against potential fraud not to be unfounded and not to make empty promises we at once were added on the
mercatox.com exchange, but did not begin sale with the official site. In our case, we believe in our project and are ready to work on it and to develop it in subsequent for this reason we redeem at least 50% of coins back right after the ICO ends at the price up to 2,5 times higher, than the initial cost of STEEP coins. (warrants for purchase are automatically exposed by the exchange right after the termination ICO, the mercatox.com exchange appears in this case as escrow).All coins redeemed by us will be transferred to our STEEP  addresses ( it will be few adresses to keep more deep decentralization of the SteepCoin Blockchain) and published at our forums, these redeemed coins at the same time will reduce quantity of coins in the free turn at the exchanges at least twice and at the same time will become a basis for our Charity Foundation. The status of addresses of fund can be checked by means of the rich-sheet at any moment on our official SteepCoin Block Explorer which already successfully works and it is completely synchronized with our network.
Thus all aforesaid does the SteepCoin project attractive both for long-term, and for short-term investments. Allows to construct on the basis of our network new strong and amicable community which in subsequent will become an integral part of a world cryptocommunity and will take the worthy place in the history of development of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Guys tell me what kind of a coin is this? Is this a new development or something for old? Now so many forks have bred ...
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Open the first page and you'll find the configuration file, give it the correct name and your purse will very quickly make the sync
                                 SteepCoin.conf
Кoд:
rpcuser = yourSTEEPusername
rpcpassword = yourSTEEPpassword
server = 1
daemon = 1
rpcserver = localhost
rpcport = 36468
listen = 1
addnode = 188.226.158.150
addnode = 188.226.158.119
addnode = 188.226.158.44
addnode = 188.226.158.54
addnode = 188.226.163.163
addnode = 188.226. 163.210
addnode = 188.226.164.29
addnode = 188.226.164.40
addnode = 188.226.164.86
addnode = 188.226.168.122
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
1.Download and extract STEEP Windows-Qt Wallet.zip

2.Run SteepCoin-qt.exe

3.Close SteepCoin-qt.exe

4.Download SteepCoin.conf file and copy paste to required place.

SteepCoin.conf
Code:
rpcuser=yourSTEEPusername
rpcpassword=yourSTEEPpassword
server=1
daemon=1
rpcserver=localhost
rpcport=36468
listen=1
addnode=188.226.158.150
addnode=188.226.158.119
addnode=188.226.158.44
addnode=188.226.158.54
addnode=188.226.163.163
addnode=188.226.163.210
addnode=188.226.164.29
addnode=188.226.164.40
addnode=188.226.164.86
addnode=188.226.168.122

The location of SteepCoin.conf depends on your operating system:

Windows XP   C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\SteepCoin\SteepCoin.conf
Windows Vista, 7, 10   C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\SteepCoin\SteepCoin.conf

Need Assistance still please, I have windows 10 I found the C:\Users\\AppData\Roming\steepcoin\     but I do not have the "steepcoin.conf" folder anyplace  why is it missing, I tried to create it, but will not let me add the coding to the file I created.....I know I'm not doing it right but that is why I'm asking for help.    why does this have to be done on the user end ? why isn't this done for the user in the origional download of the QT Wallet ?  thanks for anyone that can help me with this.
Activity: 194
Merit: 29
What is going on admin,,,,my 10% bonus has not been received I inbox you my steep address!
Hello. 10% Bonus will be added automatically by mercatox.com on December 11-12. Thank you.
Activity: 49
What is going on admin,,,,my 10% bonus has not been received I inbox you my steep address!
Activity: 57
Merit: 60
1.Download and extract STEEP Windows-Qt Wallet.zip

2.Run SteepCoin-qt.exe

3.Close SteepCoin-qt.exe

4.Download SteepCoin.conf file and copy paste to required place.

SteepCoin.conf
Code:
server=1
daemon=1
rpcserver=localhost
rpcport=36468
listen=1
addnode=188.226.158.150
addnode=188.226.158.119
addnode=188.226.158.44
addnode=188.226.158.54
addnode=188.226.163.163
addnode=188.226.163.210
addnode=188.226.164.29
addnode=188.226.164.40
addnode=188.226.164.86
addnode=188.226.168.122

The location of SteepCoin.conf depends on your operating system:

Windows XP   C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\SteepCoin\SteepCoin.conf
Windows Vista, 7, 10   C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\SteepCoin\SteepCoin.conf
Activity: 57
Merit: 60
i cant sync wallet.. anyone help me Embarrassed
Hello. Please write your problem in PM. We will certainly help you.

the POS working for this coin? i have some coins older than 4 hours now, but still wallet says not mature.
Hello. Min stake age: 4 hours

can anyone tell me why the qt wallet will not sync ?  what am I doing wrong ?
I open it but it will not connect to sync
thanks
Hello. You need to add the SteepCoin.conf file to the AppData --> Roaming --> SteepCoin folder.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
thanks
you need conf file, something like this
server=1
daemon=1
rpcserver=localhost
rpcport=36468
listen=1
addnode=188.226.158.150

not working any help
Activity: 25
thanks
you need conf file, something like this
server=1
daemon=1
rpcserver=localhost
rpcport=36468
listen=1
addnode=188.226.158.150
Activity: 8
thanks
Activity: 39
LOL - Reward 1 coin for minning
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
the POS working for this coin? i have some coins older than 4 hours now, but still wallet says not mature.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
great very good project will be promising
Activity: 22
i cant sync wallet.. anyone help me Embarrassed
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
New Pool!!!

I added it to my pool  Wink

It's based on YiiMP, no registration is needed!

Stratum  : pool.nosekefik.com:3533
User     : YOUR_ADDRESS
Password : c=STEEP

Website  : https://pool.nosekefik.com/
Telegram : https://t.me/nosekefikpool
Payout   : Every 20min minimum 0.5 coins
Fee      : 1.00%

You can adjust your diff setting ,d= on -p param

Example:
Code:
 ccminer -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.nosekefik.com:3533 -u  -p  c=STEEP 

Happy Mining =)
Do not recommend this pool. Tried it before and it A) redirected my mining to another coin B) didn't pay out what it said I had earned

Excuse me, What coin? I paid all!  sometime i lost my money to pay the errors
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Mineblocks low fees fast payments  

New Pool steepcoin 0.5% Fees

http://mineblocks.co.uk/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3094 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Ports ( 3094 )  ( 3095 Nicehash )  All ports Vardiff

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Telegram : https://t.me/mineblocksp

Happy Mining
Pages: