Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO Bounty]🚀🚀SteepCoin🚀🚀[ICO]STEEP&CHEAP I PROFIT PoS SYSTEM I Hybrid - page 4. (Read 29124 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 60
Good to see! Any info on CMC listing?
For CMC we need more trading volume. We work on that. Already our website going on better hosting , so it can be offline on short time in next few days. After we prepare mandatory update of our official website.

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Good to see! Any info on CMC listing?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Glad to see the good news,  Steep:)
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Could someone explain masternodes? I only have 50k in my wallet (rest is stuck transferring from Mercatox) and I’m wondering if I’ll receive anything for having my wallet open? Ive seen people say that you need 200-300 k for staking, does that mean I should be using that staking lab?
Activity: 66
This is a nice and promising  project but people tend to work with news now, the dev team should generate news and am sure with it, steep will climb the mountain successfully
Activity: 45
Guys we need more exchanges. On mercatox no liquidity. Not all community members participate in POS so  current price is not pleased investors.
Activity: 40
The first terminator line of off 100 Steep per POS block was passed successfully! Get ready for moving into the mountain! Wink

Excellent! Climbing equipment is ready!  Wink
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
The first terminator line of off 100 Steep per POS block was passed successfully! Get ready for moving into the mountain! Wink
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Yeah, looks like sh$t coin to me. The price goes down and down when almost all other coins go rocket high! Devs should limit the supply if they ever want to see the coin grow!
What a difference, as you see the project, if you try to humiliate him from his first posts. Steepcoin develops and will develop, regardless of market volatility.
Activity: 66
doesn't seem attractive to mine,  high supply and low block reward.
Activity: 3
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 15
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:182: recipe for target 'obj/groestl.o' failed
make: *** [obj/groestl.o] Error 1

just mkdir obj at src folder
copper member
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
From here dont want more this!
let´s go mine STEEP
1 STEEP/min
1 day = 1440 STEEP

will beat 1$ with 500.000.000 supply
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year SteepCoin Community!!!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

We offer Bounty 100.000 STEEP Coins for SteepCoin-Qt Mac Wallet.

Sincerely yours,
SteepCoin DevTeam

Pages:
Jump to: