Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔴 [ANN][ICO] 🔵 BRAVO 🔵 ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS 🔴🔴🔴 - page 10. (Read 24104 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
 What is the minimum amount that I can invest? Will you accept credit cards or just cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello! How i can get more infromation about ur project and team?
Activity: 22
Will the product be aimed solely at the American market?
Activity: 73
I really like the idea of ​​BRAVO Private Coin (BVO-P). Will this work as a special application for a mobile phone? Or how?
I think they are mostly focused on working with a mobile phone.
Activity: 308
I really like the idea of ​​BRAVO Private Coin (BVO-P). Will this work as a special application for a mobile phone? Or how?
Activity: 137
What will be the price per BVO token?
I like the project. There is one question. Tell us how you plan to use the money that will be raised during the preliminary ICO.

Maybe they'll use the money for advertising to promote the project. Roll Eyes
Thanks to the promotion of the project at various venues and conferences, the guys will quickly find money. The main thing is for the team to do everything right.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 339
https://t.me/bubbalex
What is the minimum amount that I can invest? Will you accept credit cards or just cryptocurrencies?
At the moment there is a private sale, officially you can't buy tokens bravo now.
When will the other languages of the site and WP?
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Bravo was built for a new generation of user that demands simplicity, privacy and anonymity. I think BVO will enhance the ability to pay securely, instantly and globally with significantly low fees. A previous version of Bravo fiat currency is available today on Google Play and Apple AppStore.
I am glad that the project already has a working product.
I like the project. There is one question. Tell us how you plan to use the money that will be raised during the preliminary ICO.

Maybe they'll use the money for advertising to promote the project. Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Bravo was built for a new generation of user that demands simplicity, privacy and anonymity. I think BVO will enhance the ability to pay securely, instantly and globally with significantly low fees. A previous version of Bravo fiat currency is available today on Google Play and Apple AppStore.
Activity: 73
As I understood the project plans to work with government transfers. But how will this happen if the crypto currency is not recognized by the governments ?

Perhaps they still have to negotiate with the government. Or the project will not work in those countries.
It seems to me, it's too early to talk about it. The project is interesting, but we must look at how the fundraising will go.

I guess here is some problem as for work this government. If will be posible but not now...5 years maybe
What do you mean? Why 5 years?
Activity: 308
As I understood the project plans to work with government transfers. But how will this happen if the crypto currency is not recognized by the governments ?

Perhaps they still have to negotiate with the government. Or the project will not work in those countries.
It seems to me, it's too early to talk about it. The project is interesting, but we must look at how the fundraising will go.

I guess here is some problem as for work this government. If will be posible but not now...5 years maybe
Activity: 238

Will it be necessary to download the entire ever blockchain? I understand you will have a mobile application on phone.?
Activity: 154
An excellent project, the developers of which have extensive experience in various fields of activity, which together gives a colossal result, making the project a strong and promising!
Activity: 266
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Sending and receiving payment is something that i need most, there are many ways to sent or receive payment.
But there isn't many service that fully safe, there are also some fraud payment service that end up stealing peoples fund.
Activity: 96
Here is a rough idea of the currency.Should also be the focus on COINS hidden.The development direction is community communication.But no road map was seen.And the official website is slow to open.It's still very early days.Or look at future developments Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: