Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔴 [ANN][ICO] 🔵 BRAVO 🔵 ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS 🔴🔴🔴 - page 6. (Read 24062 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
what is your marketing plan? what would happen if you didn't reach the hard cap?

That's a great question. But now it very difficult to collect hard cap. In this case, I thing that if they collect soft cap it will be good. This project is prospective.
Gradually the market shows more and more signals to growth. If it really grows, I think that a hard cap can be assembled.
We hope that he will return to his former state as soon as possible. Then all projects will develop more rapidly.
And it seems to me that as the project develops in difficult time, it shows whether it is successful or not
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Guys i can't register on the site. Have anybody tried already registered?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
what is your marketing plan? what would happen if you didn't reach the hard cap?

That's a great question. But now it very difficult to collect hard cap. In this case, I thing that if they collect soft cap it will be good. This project is prospective.
Gradually the market shows more and more signals to growth. If it really grows, I think that a hard cap can be assembled.
We hope that he will return to his former state as soon as possible. Then all projects will develop more rapidly.
Activity: 266

How many targets have been collected now? I saw on the website this project did not find where the funds had been collected. if the development of this project gets better I think investors will be increasingly interested in investing here.
I also do not see such data on the site, but ICO is just starting. It is too early to demand a report from them.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Is there information on which markets the project is aimed at? Only the USA?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
How many targets have been collected now? I saw on the website this project did not find where the funds had been collected. if the development of this project gets better I think investors will be increasingly interested in investing here.
When is the ICO

The Bravo ICO runs from August 13 to November 30. I feel a little strange, they didn't update on the first post.
Price:  1 BVO = 0.10 USD
Soft cap: 10,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 34,700,000 USD

it turns out that the duration of ICO in this project is still long, hopefully, in the future, more and more investors will join this project so that the target is achieved.

Do you know how much money they have collected already?
The site does not have a counter of collected funds. Only the creators can tell you about this.
When is the ICO

The Bravo ICO runs from August 13 to November 30. I feel a little strange, they didn't update on the first post.

it turns out that the duration of ICO in this project is still long, hopefully, in the future, more and more investors will join this project so that the target is achieved.

Do you know how much money they have collected already?
Activity: 137
How can I request to join the Whitelist?
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
The app (in Beta) is currently used by tens of thousands of small businesses, service professionals, freelancers, consultants, and artists to easily pay and get paid for their work. I'm sure that in the near future, thanks to the simple and easy to use application, even more users will join the Bravo.
About what application do you say? I do not understand what do you meen
Look at the site, there is information that users are already using the beta version of the product.
When is the ICO

It is very rare to meet short ICO. In this conditions I consider it quite acceptable such a period.
I don't quite understand if bravo is a payment service or also a service where customers and performers can find each other?

I think, it's will be something like paypal or webmoney. If you are registered in one system, you can transfer money incognito
Activity: 22
Are you serious about this? It seems to me that if it was true, then, we would talk about the project quite differently, and ICO is not necessary for creators. Someone can use the application, but as a test.
Perhaps only people from certain countries can use the test application. What is your opinion?
Activity: 245
Merit: 1
How many coins do you plan to release? Is it possible to additional emission or not?
Activity: 210
When is the ICO

Activity: 790
Merit: 251
When is the ICO

Activity: 35
I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
Activity: 62
Maybe someone will tell me if the bounty campaign will be. I can not find information about this. I would participate
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-bravo-ended-4862980
Wow thanks. I though that signature campaign would be much better. 10% is too small. Maybe it is worth participate social+signature
Pages:
Jump to: