Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔴 [ANN][ICO] 🔵 BRAVO 🔵 ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS 🔴🔴🔴 - page 9. (Read 24064 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I'm interested in the possibility of payments incognito (BRAVO Private Coin (BVO-P).) I found information that such an application would be available only for mobile phones, it would be good to create such an application for computers.
Maybe they are planning not an application, but simply a desktop version on the site. I think it is much easy to do.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The BRAVO project was built for a new generation that demands simplicity and privacy in payment. This platform is very open to anyone who wants to join.

You're right, the project is famous. I wonder what this is connected with. Huh
Professional team, good advertising, excellent knowledge of your product. I think it's because of this.
But who from team is famous and professional? Idea is great, but I do no see resons speak about it like you.
The app (in Beta) is currently used by tens of thousands of small businesses, service professionals, freelancers, consultants, and artists to easily pay and get paid for their work. I'm sure that in the near future, thanks to the simple and easy to use application, even more users will join the Bravo.
About what application do you say? I do not understand what do you meen
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Are there any restrictions on the maximum purchase of tokens?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I'm interested in the possibility of payments incognito (BRAVO Private Coin (BVO-P).) I found information that such an application would be available only for mobile phones, it would be good to create such an application for computers.
Activity: 137
The BRAVO project was built for a new generation that demands simplicity and privacy in payment. This platform is very open to anyone who wants to join.

You're right, the project is famous. I wonder what this is connected with. Huh
Activity: 73
And with what government are the cryptocurrency business settled? I think it's still too early to say about it.
Anonymous payments within the state are prohibited in all countries. Perhaps there will be some agreements with the government.
Incognito translations are a very good idea. But this means that you will support the "black market". Many people will be able to use your service to pay for drugs, for example. How to deal with this?
I do not understand how incognito translation related to paymrnt for drags? What is a rapport?
And It's really interesting. One to the other does not apply at all. But as always attached
It seems to me that it meant not just translations. But in any case, linked completely different res. Do not take this seriously. The project is quite interesting
hi guys)) I also think that this is a very interesting project. With the "black market" it was just an example. Just, if to think, this project wants to work with the governments and at the same time support hidden payments. Which governments will allow this?
And with what government are the cryptocurrency business settled? I think it's still too early to say about it.
Incognito translations are a very good idea. But this means that you will support the "black market". Many people will be able to use your service to pay for drugs, for example. How to deal with this?
I do not understand how incognito translation related to paymrnt for drags? What is a rapport?
And It's really interesting. One to the other does not apply at all. But as always attached
It seems to me that it meant not just translations. But in any case, linked completely different res. Do not take this seriously. The project is quite interesting
hi guys)) I also think that this is a very interesting project. With the "black market" it was just an example. Just,  this project wants to work with the governments and at the same time support hidden payments. Which governments will allow this?
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
What is the minimum amount that I can invest? Will you accept credit cards or just cryptocurrencies?
At the moment there is a private sale, officially you can't buy tokens bravo now.
When is the beginning of a public sale? Do I have to register in the whitelist to participate ICO?
Activity: 95
Activity: 22
Where can I learn more about BVO-P technology, with the exception of the White Paper?
Activity: 150
Please tell me how to participate in your project? Terms of issue of coins and terms of access to the stock exchange?
Activity: 73
We need to go through the procedure KYC in your project?
Activity: 137
Where is the Bravo team located?
Activity: 490
Bravo has a very good concept. this project is also supported by an experienced team in their fields. Looks like Bravo has been built for a long time, but unfortunately I can't see your roadmap on Bravo's website, I want to know Bravo's journey from the start and the next plan. maybe the team will share it through this thread?
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
The team has considerable experience in working with finances and blockchain. I think they will be able to implement the plan.
I think the team will implement it, because being a team has a very heavy burden. appointment as a team is not that easy, there must be a lot of consideration and expertise in various fields
Pages:
Jump to: