Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔴 [ANN][ICO] 🔵 BRAVO 🔵 ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS 🔴🔴🔴 - page 5. (Read 24062 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Strong value proposition. This product is worth supporting for the angle on mass adoption. Big market and space, with an equally big product vision.
Activity: 28
web site and PR is just one segment of develepment, lets say something to atracts buyers and users later, but the key to sucsess is good idea and quality platform and support...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 118
I wanted to download BRAVO on play.google.com but I have an error. You can not download the program to your computer or smartphone, join our blockchain platform beta redirects to https://bvo.trybravo.com. What kind of work product are you talking about? You only have a website for ICO.
Activity: 102
Do you guys have any news about the project? where do you get information from?

A lot of basic information that you can get one of them is in the Whitepaper of this project. besides that for the latest information you can join in their telegram channel. all links are first page. try checking with you.
Activity: 790
Merit: 251
When is the ICO

The Bravo ICO runs from August 13 to November 30. I feel a little strange, they didn't update on the first post.
Price:  1 BVO = 0.10 USD
Soft cap: 10,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 34,700,000 USD

it turns out that the duration of ICO in this project is still long, hopefully, in the future, more and more investors will join this project so that the target is achieved.

Do you know how much money they have collected already?
The site does not have a counter of collected funds. Only the creators can tell you about this.
Yes, it depends on the official announcement of the BVO development team. We have no data and no address where they receive money.
Activity: 73
Are there any restrictions on the maximum purchase of tokens?
It seems to me that only on the basis of large sums, as in all projects. I think that these are several thousand ethers.
Activity: 73
Do you guys have any news about the project? where do you get information from?
Activity: 15
Are there any restrictions on the maximum purchase of tokens?
Activity: 137
Guys i can't register on the site. Have anybody tried already registered?

I haven't tried, what's the problem? What error do you have?
About a week ago I had problems with displaying the site. I think this is a small flaw that has not yet been resolved

But here the problem is no longer with the display of the site, and with an error in the registration.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I'm interested in the possibility of payments incognito (BRAVO Private Coin (BVO-P).) I found information that such an application would be available only for mobile phones, it would be good to create such an application for computers.
Maybe they are planning not an application, but simply a desktop version on the site. I think it is much easy to do.
desktop version is a convenient solution for many users. work with a full keyboard and monitor is more convenient than with a phone.
I agree with you in this. But I think that it makes no sense to make an application it can realized as web version.
Maybe the creators are planning to do something like internet banking, but of course with quite a different payment system
May be so. This mechanism is quite convenient. Lets waiting for official responses from the developers.
I do not know about you, but I have not yet studied the whole project, I could have missed some detail about it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I'm interested in the possibility of payments incognito (BRAVO Private Coin (BVO-P).) I found information that such an application would be available only for mobile phones, it would be good to create such an application for computers.
Maybe they are planning not an application, but simply a desktop version on the site. I think it is much easy to do.
desktop version is a convenient solution for many users. work with a full keyboard and monitor is more convenient than with a phone.
I agree with you in this. But I think that it makes no sense to make an application it can realized as web version.
Maybe the creators are planning to do something like internet banking, but of course with quite a different payment system
May be so. This mechanism is quite convenient. Lets waiting for official responses from the developers.

About a week ago I had problems with displaying the site. I think this is a small flaw that has not yet been resolved
Activity: 137

Activity: 22
How can I request to join the Whitelist?

Look at the project site, there all the information you are interested in.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I fully agree that web version is enough.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
brand new
Activity: 0
I found this to be a good project, a straightforward route and a thriving team
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Activity: 210
Every day Bravo project is being improved and getting better and better! I'm sure that at this pace this project will achieve incredibly great hights!
Pages:
Jump to: