Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 7. (Read 6844 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Many traders lose very large amounts of money because the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. Due to the inability as quickly as possible to convert their cryptocurrency assets to fiat , a very quickly become frustrated in trading
Experienced traders have already learned to resist such volatility and do not allow such a drawdown in their deposit
Naturally there are people who are more experienced in this matter, but oddly enough, most still manage to lose a considerable part of the deposit while making a withdrawal before the market falls
In any case, the market is constantly someone will lose money, this is an inevitable process. It is impossible to remain permanently in the black, profits will be nowhere to take
You are absolutely right, but it's not normal when a person has to withdraw money from the exchange a few hours through a bunch of exchangers with large commissions so also in the falling market
Undoubtedly, the opportunity to immediately diversify their cryptocurrency assets in different sectors of the real economy is certainly a huge plus
The combination of cryptocurrency and the real economy will greatly affect the development of the cryptocurrency as a whole
I think that's why the project has collected almost $ 13 million in sales. The project promises to be one of the most global investment platforms
Activity: 210
Many traders lose very large amounts of money because the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile. Due to the inability as quickly as possible to convert their cryptocurrency assets to fiat , a very quickly become frustrated in trading
Experienced traders have already learned to resist such volatility and do not allow such a drawdown in their deposit
Naturally there are people who are more experienced in this matter, but oddly enough, most still manage to lose a considerable part of the deposit while making a withdrawal before the market falls
In any case, the market is constantly someone will lose money, this is an inevitable process. It is impossible to remain permanently in the black, profits will be nowhere to take
You are absolutely right, but it's not normal when a person has to withdraw money from the exchange a few hours through a bunch of exchangers with large commissions so also in the falling market
Undoubtedly, the opportunity to immediately diversify their cryptocurrency assets in different sectors of the real economy is certainly a huge plus
The combination of cryptocurrency and the real economy will greatly affect the development of the cryptocurrency as a whole
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
Who can tell me about advantages of this project. I understand that it’s an investment platform, but I want to know why it is better than other platform with similar tasks
I think it is easy to see how popular the project is now. For me, the main advantage is the low price of transactional fees. I think it is very nice for users that want to save their money.
Yes, it is true. I think soon there will be eliminated fees and people will be able to make transactions without it. It is only dreams. What you can tell me about restrictions? I mean are there some limits for citizens of other counties.
It is another advantage of this system. There are no geographical restrictions. You can invest from one place on the planet to another and no one will say “no” to you. The citizenship is not important too.
Wow. It is very important I think, because there are many projects that has some restrictions here. I have another question. Is there a minimum amount to invest in something?
Good question. They don’t have any minimum amounts. I think it gives opportunity to participate here to millions of people. It is the reason why the project is so needed.
Now I understand why this project got $12. I hope they will spend it on improving the system and make something sensational. Crypto market needs something like that.
Yes, the support was enormous. Also, they have interesting and strong partners. I think it is also important for fast development. You need to take a look to understand what I mean.
I think it is a good idea. Thanks for your advices. I hope the team will achieve everything that they’ve planned. I am sure that they will create a quality product.
As they have said above this project has many advantages that make it very interesting and with a brilliant future ahead.
Activity: 224
Who can tell me about advantages of this project. I understand that it’s an investment platform, but I want to know why it is better than other platform with similar tasks
I think it is easy to see how popular the project is now. For me, the main advantage is the low price of transactional fees. I think it is very nice for users that want to save their money.
Yes, it is true. I think soon there will be eliminated fees and people will be able to make transactions without it. It is only dreams. What you can tell me about restrictions? I mean are there some limits for citizens of other counties.
It is another advantage of this system. There are no geographical restrictions. You can invest from one place on the planet to another and no one will say “no” to you. The citizenship is not important too.
Wow. It is very important I think, because there are many projects that has some restrictions here. I have another question. Is there a minimum amount to invest in something?
Good question. They don’t have any minimum amounts. I think it gives opportunity to participate here to millions of people. It is the reason why the project is so needed.
Now I understand why this project got $12. I hope they will spend it on improving the system and make something sensational. Crypto market needs something like that.
Yes, the support was enormous. Also, they have interesting and strong partners. I think it is also important for fast development. You need to take a look to understand what I mean.
I think it is a good idea. Thanks for your advices. I hope the team will achieve everything that they’ve planned. I am sure that they will create a quality product.
Activity: 196
Activity: 182
Why the ico is closed? I have many friends that lost time and didn’t buy tokens. It is a pity, that developers didn’t extend the terms of ico. There are many people who would be happy to become a part of this community.
I don’t think it is a big problem. I mean this project isn’t a simple ico. Developers want to create something really useful and worthy.
Maybe you are right. I hope one day people will be able to make up for the lost opportunity. Do you really think that the project will be successful?
Yes, I am sure about it. Brickblock has an experienced and high-qualified team. Also, they have an approved technology and a great amount of money. I think they have all necessary to make it well.
I agree with you. I think platforms like brickblock are needed on the current market. This project really is made for users and those who want to earn some coins.
I think we just need to give them a little time. I think they will show their best result in a very short time. This project looks very promising to me and for thousands of other users.
If I understand correctly, then the developers want to solve a lot of problems in the near future.
This is true? Can they do this?
You're right. They really set a lot of goals.
I'm sure they will easily do it. They have a very close-knit team of professionals.
So we have nothing to worry about. Developers will do their work, and we will earn.
There is nothing complicated. I like it.
Perfectly. That's why we need to start investing now.
If you want, then invite your friends, let them also try to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: