Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 6. (Read 6844 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 13
What do you think is the growth potential of this token and what price will it be able to break for the next year?
I think the price of the token will grow very strongly. Based on the interest shown in this project. I think not many people will want to sell these tokens when they first enter the exchange
As far as I know, this project had several stages of ICO and at the very first sales people could buy these tokens at a very good discount. Most will want to drain them on the first day to get a guaranteed profit
It takes a fool to sell such promising tokens at the first opportunity.
Many people are very much afraid of the decline in the price of the token at first after the token enters the exchange. And try to avoid this by selling them at the initial price making a profit only from the discount for which they were bought on pre-sale
Then the question is why invest at all if you do not believe in the success of the project? How do you feel about this project and what are its chances of success?
Most people see cryptocurrency only as a way to make money and in a short time. There are few people who look into the long term. On account of the project I can say that it has all the chances to become a global investment platform . Everything will depend on the developers and how they present their product to us
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
What do you think is the growth potential of this token and what price will it be able to break for the next year?
I think the price of the token will grow very strongly. Based on the interest shown in this project. I think not many people will want to sell these tokens when they first enter the exchange
As far as I know, this project had several stages of ICO and at the very first sales people could buy these tokens at a very good discount. Most will want to drain them on the first day to get a guaranteed profit
Many people are very much afraid of the decline in the price of the token at first after the token enters the exchange. And try to avoid this by selling them at the initial price making a profit only from the discount for which they were bought on pre-sale
Then the question is why invest at all if you do not believe in the success of the project? How do you feel about this project and what are its chances of success?
I think there are many similar platforms that allow you to differentiate your income
Name something at least approximately similar to this project
In fact , there are a lot of projects with similar topics, it is not necessary to go far the same Satoshi Fund and many others. The idea was originally similar to this project.
You probably do not understand the specifics and features of this platform correctly . The fact that you called it here does not apply. This application has more advanced functionality and combines cryptocurrency and real sectors of the economy
Naturally, this platform has a very large functionality. But the main idea was borrowed from Satoshi Fund
This is purely your point of view and I do not adhere to it. This project is unique in its kind and there are no similar analogues. Cryptocurrency investment in real estate is a whole new level
I think there are many similar platforms that allow you to differentiate your income
In fact , there are a lot of projects with similar topics, it is not necessary to go far the same Satoshi Fund and many others. The idea was originally similar to this project.
You probably do not understand the specifics and features of this platform correctly . The fact that you called it here does not apply. This application has more advanced functionality and combines cryptocurrency and real sectors of the economy
Naturally, this platform has a very large functionality. But the main idea was borrowed from Satoshi Fund
Activity: 224
I heard that on this platform it is possible to trade at the expense of experienced traders?
Quite true. If you are not too strong in investing, you can trust your funds to professionals
Are there any guarantees that my funds will not be lost and that I will get a guaranteed profit?
Of course, the platform assumes legal obligations to the person who has entrusted his funds to the management. With brokerage funds on the central stock exchanges, the situation is quite different, there is no promise that you will get your money back so also with profit.
And what kind of profit can be obtained by giving your funds under the management of a professional team of traders?
Everything will depend on your capital and how strong the market volatility will be. The exact figure is difficult to name even approximate.u May of the order of 20% per month although I could be wrong
It is clear that to compare with the profitability of starting from stock exchanges is stupid and irrational. The cryptocurrency market is much more complex and multifaceted and turbulent
Activity: 420
I heard that on this platform it is possible to trade at the expense of experienced traders?
Quite true. If you are not too strong in investing, you can trust your funds to professionals
Are there any guarantees that my funds will not be lost and that I will get a guaranteed profit?
Of course, the platform assumes legal obligations to the person who has entrusted his funds to the management. With brokerage funds on the central stock exchanges, the situation is quite different, there is no promise that you will get your money back so also with profit.
And what kind of profit can be obtained by giving your funds under the management of a professional team of traders?
Everything will depend on your capital and how strong the market volatility will be. The exact figure is difficult to name even approximate.u May of the order of 20% per month although I could be wrong
Pages:
Jump to: