Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 25. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
https://twitter.com/thecargocoin/status/1067867054106165249

CargoCoin at Cassiopeia Investor Symposium in London on 21st November 2018

It sounds great to be in that place because I have a feeling that there are a lot of potential investors in there that can possibly help the project to achieved it's goals. But I'm a little bit confused with this late information? It's already 28th day of November. Why you still posted it here?
Indeed, the developers are a bit late with this news. But the most important thing is that the team is constantly evolving, all these summits and symposia have a good influence on the development of the project and attracting new investors.

I think there's no need to worry about being late in such news. What important is they are moving up in every step that they need to achieve. The team should focus well in developing the project in order to make it usable and satisfies the people in this project who patiently waiting and supporting until achieving success. Hoping the team will succeed in every path they take.
Correct,  at least they are working very hard to give the best out of them the efforts and hardship to to kove forward towards success is quite a good achievements. They need to exert extra efforts into the project developments specialy the updates of progress so every now and then there is something new.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
It's been a while and few days have passed since we didn't hear or read any news and announcements from the team. I wonder what are they doing as of now. Perhaps, they need to do something that can make this community alive again inorder to continue in promoting this project in various sites.
What news specifically do you want to get now? I was reached by information that many new projects cannot raise any funds at all.

Yeah cause the initial "wave" of the crypto hype has now died down and the bubble has burst. Now it's gonna be a slow and steady rise if anything so people are more apprehensive to throw money at ICOs

I think so too. If the team raised that 5million cap right now, how much would it have died down, I wonder? Did they promise some kind of assurance to peg the investors 5million USD to what ETH price?
Would be really great to hear some updates from the team since most of the comments here say so.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

It sounds great to be in that place because I have a feeling that there are a lot of potential investors in there that can possibly help the project to achieved it's goals. But I'm a little bit confused with this late information? It's already 28th day of November. Why you still posted it here?
Indeed, the developers are a bit late with this news. But the most important thing is that the team is constantly evolving, all these summits and symposia have a good influence on the development of the project and attracting new investors.

I think there's no need to worry about being late in such news. What important is they are moving up in every step that they need to achieve. The team should focus well in developing the project in order to make it usable and satisfies the people in this project who patiently waiting and supporting until achieving success. Hoping the team will succeed in every path they take.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

For me buddy, its better late than never, at least they prove that they are not scam just like the people judge them. I just hope that they will continue the process and updates until they reach the project goals in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0

Activity: 490

Activity: 574
Yeah cause the initial "wave" of the crypto hype has now died down and the bubble has burst. Now it's gonna be a slow and steady rise if anything so people are more apprehensive to throw money at ICOs
Most likely the bitcoin lost their trust to anyone who supports the project so that the users can be a great way to gain profit with it.

Other investors or I mean the majority  are always focus to profit not thinking even if they will the dump the coins.
The real investors just want to support the project and already in passing to get profit. They have no paramount purpose in receiving a profit.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
How is going the ICO during this situation or will it continue for the last date ICO.i think the project should get proper amount of investors what you need.
Activity: 294
It's been a while and few days have passed since we didn't hear or read any news and announcements from the team. I wonder what are they doing as of now. Perhaps, they need to do something that can make this community alive again inorder to continue in promoting this project in various sites.
What news specifically do you want to get now? I was reached by information that many new projects cannot raise any funds at all.
That's totally true ,but still some people need to see a solid confirmation from the team.
Dua
Activity: 616
https://twitter.com/thecargocoin/status/1067375334776029184

CargoCoin attended the Belgrade ICO Summit with a large stand and a great pitch.

As usual the interest in the project was tremendous and people really support CargoCoin in its imitative to reform the global transport and logistics sector.

CargoCoin was represented by its co-founder & CEO - Bogomil Alexandrov and Joshua Alexander - Investor relations advisor.

Good news on this one, I am surprised that there are supporters out there who joined the ICO summit.

Perhaps, this ICO Summit will help to boost the popularity of Cargocoin project if they can manage to convinced more crypto experts to attend and join the event. It will surely make the platform be recognized by many people of cryptocurrency where it can generates more opportunities.
Still, this summit has a positive impact on the development of the project. Now we are sure that the Cargocoin project supports a large number of supporters and more and more new supporters and investors constantly appear.

CargoCoin attended the Belgrade ICO Summit with a large stand and a great pitch.

As usual the interest in the project was tremendous and people really support CargoCoin in its imitative to reform the global transport and logistics sector.

CargoCoin was represented by its co-founder & CEO - Bogomil Alexandrov and Joshua Alexander - Investor relations advisor.

Good news on this one, I am surprised that there are supporters out there who joined the ICO summit.

Perhaps, this ICO Summit will help to boost the popularity of Cargocoin project if they can manage to convinced more crypto experts to attend and join the event. It will surely make the platform be recognized by many people of cryptocurrency where it can generates more opportunities.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Most likely the bitcoin lost their trust to anyone who supports the project so that the users can be a great way to gain profit with it.

Other investors or I mean the majority  are always focus to profit not thinking even if they will the dump the coins.

There are still many days to come or months I guess for the project to be finished. They can always prevent it from happening.
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 560
Activity: 560
i'm waiting when will their blockchain system be implemented to address issues in the logistics operations. i hope it will be soon and be on time with their roadmap. they need to get ahead of the game because i've encountered several projects related to them but competition is always good.
Indeed. Most of the people around here was not having a great day because they care about the project so much as their wife.
Merit: 4
There's like 0 innovation though, like this one of the 100 odd projects talking about transferring cargo and the same old shipping and logistics
Yes, indeed. The project is not a great one but I'm pretty sure it was unique to me since they have a new blockchain which implemented to the shipping and logistics.

I mean it's not even innovative in the sense that's there's a ton of these shipping and cargo tokens. Literally just search it using the search function
The only issue is with the team lack of some updates and news on the project i think they need to wowrk on that and make sure the community knows whats going on with the project I think it will help move things forward

Yet they seem to have no plans to change that and people are like "just check the telegram" or whatever other thing they can remember apart from here
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

Good job team. By this informations, now we know that your still keeping in touch for the betterment of the platform. This will give positive effects for the community that supported this project for a long time. Hopefully, the team will gain some important things in this event.

I agree, keeping in touch for the betterment of the platform will lead to success and get more supporters. This will surely attract more people and gives positive impact to the people behind this project. It will make also investors and supporters continue their investment and support to the project. Hope they will keep doing what's best for the project.
Totally true, continuous improvement and updates will surely gain and attract the attentions of many supporters and investors they will able to recognised the good and new updates that will make them believe that the project is really doing great.

i'm waiting when will their blockchain system be implemented to address issues in the logistics operations. i hope it will be soon and be on time with their roadmap. they need to get ahead of the game because i've encountered several projects related to them but competition is always good.
Pages:
Jump to: