Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 26. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
It's been a while and few days have passed since we didn't hear or read any news and announcements from the team. I wonder what are they doing as of now. Perhaps, they need to do something that can make this community alive again inorder to continue in promoting this project in various sites.
What news specifically do you want to get now? I was reached by information that many new projects cannot raise any funds at all.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
There's like 0 innovation though, like this one of the 100 odd projects talking about transferring cargo and the same old shipping and logistics
Yes, indeed. The project is not a great one but I'm pretty sure it was unique to me since they have a new blockchain which implemented to the shipping and logistics.

I mean it's not even innovative in the sense that's there's a ton of these shipping and cargo tokens. Literally just search it using the search function
The only issue is with the team lack of some updates and news on the project i think they need to wowrk on that and make sure the community knows whats going on with the project I think it will help move things forward
Activity: 532
https://twitter.com/thecargocoin/status/1067375334776029184

CargoCoin attended the Belgrade ICO Summit with a large stand and a great pitch.

As usual the interest in the project was tremendous and people really support CargoCoin in its imitative to reform the global transport and logistics sector.

CargoCoin was represented by its co-founder & CEO - Bogomil Alexandrov and Joshua Alexander - Investor relations advisor.

Good job team. By this informations, now we know that your still keeping in touch for the betterment of the platform. This will give positive effects for the community that supported this project for a long time. Hopefully, the team will gain some important things in this event.

I agree, keeping in touch for the betterment of the platform will lead to success and get more supporters. This will surely attract more people and gives positive impact to the people behind this project. It will make also investors and supporters continue their investment and support to the project. Hope they will keep doing what's best for the project.
Totally true, continuous improvement and updates will surely gain and attract the attentions of many supporters and investors they will able to recognised the good and new updates that will make them believe that the project is really doing great.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

CargoCoin attended the Belgrade ICO Summit with a large stand and a great pitch.

As usual the interest in the project was tremendous and people really support CargoCoin in its imitative to reform the global transport and logistics sector.

CargoCoin was represented by its co-founder & CEO - Bogomil Alexandrov and Joshua Alexander - Investor relations advisor.

Good job team. By this informations, now we know that your still keeping in touch for the betterment of the platform. This will give positive effects for the community that supported this project for a long time. Hopefully, the team will gain some important things in this event.
Well, this is the newest and updated information that talks about the project current status and it was nice knowing that the project team and developers are still there to help and develop the said project and those who doubted the project capability to surpass this challlenges.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

I agree, keeping in touch for the betterment of the platform will lead to success and get more supporters. This will surely attract more people and gives positive impact to the people behind this project. It will make also investors and supporters continue their investment and support to the project. Hope they will keep doing what's best for the project.
Activity: 294
Cargo also has the biggest financial imports in our industries, This project will need a bigger financial needs to be able to establish all required products, advertisement, materials for this platform.
Yeah, indeed. They have so many opportunities to going so well and its clear that the project is a great one which made the platform work without any problem.
Even with so many features and pros of this projects,but they still need a better community contact.
Activity: 490

Dua
Activity: 616
Logistics and trade is a huge industry that should go to the blockchain, for the general convenience and safety of all documents, I will gladly take part in the project
Trading is a big way to involve in the blockchain.cargocoin has the ability to make imprint in the blockchain.so we need to take part in the project
Cargocoin can be one of the best trading platforms in the future. I think many users have already seen this and are happy to support the project.
I wish your thought will work & really we want also a best trading platform.Cargocoin is already getting so many investors to this project
I am sure that the project has all the chances to realize all its goals. Moreover, the project has so many supporters and support.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Because some other people do not review the project they only focus on how much they will profit in the future.
Yeah, indeed. Most of them are like what you said. But, reviewing the project is very needed especially if you wanted to make a great profit in the future.
It is difficult to do the review now on the project as it still in fact did not begin the existence. There has to pass time and it is necessary to wait for start.
Well, in fact, all supporters here are waiting for the project to start. Moreover, the review of the project and work on it is an important factor in my opinion.
Activity: 574
Because some other people do not review the project they only focus on how much they will profit in the future.
Yeah, indeed. Most of them are like what you said. But, reviewing the project is very needed especially if you wanted to make a great profit in the future.
It is difficult to do the review now on the project as it still in fact did not begin the existence. There has to pass time and it is necessary to wait for start.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Logistics and trade is a huge industry that should go to the blockchain, for the general convenience and safety of all documents, I will gladly take part in the project
Trading is a big way to involve in the blockchain.cargocoin has the ability to make imprint in the blockchain.so we need to take part in the project
Cargocoin can be one of the best trading platforms in the future. I think many users have already seen this and are happy to support the project.
I wish your thought will work & really we want also a best trading platform.Cargocoin is already getting so many investors to this project
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

So, are they getting some support from some attendees? I just hope that after the deliberation, it could increased their ICO sales and somehow manage well to present their platform.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

Activity: 308
It's been a while and few days have passed since we didn't hear or read any news and announcements from the team. I wonder what are they doing as of now. Perhaps, they need to do something that can make this community alive again inorder to continue in promoting this project in various sites.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club

Cargo also has the biggest financial imports in our industries, This project will need a bigger financial needs to be able to establish all required products, advertisement, materials for this platform.

Then the team should made some collaboration with the cargo companies and at least have some sort of meeting which they will discuss about the platform and the advantages of using it. 
Hopefully what you say can really happen because the meeting between the team and the cargo company certainly will be good for the future of this project and for now we better follow the news
Activity: 532

Then the team should made some collaboration with the cargo companies and at least have some sort of meeting which they will discuss about the platform and the advantages of using it. 
Activity: 602
Activity: 560
Yeah, indeed. They have so many opportunities to going so well and its clear that the project is a great one which made the platform work without any problem.
Activity: 350
D.U.G

Activity: 336
There's like 0 innovation though, like this one of the 100 odd projects talking about transferring cargo and the same old shipping and logistics
Yes, indeed. The project is not a great one but I'm pretty sure it was unique to me since they have a new blockchain which implemented to the shipping and logistics.

I mean it's not even innovative in the sense that's there's a ton of these shipping and cargo tokens. Literally just search it using the search function

If they can have different innovative feature will it will be good for attracting customers in shipping.
Pages:
Jump to: