Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 27. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
I wanted to know how is the status or progress in the development of mobile application? It seems that it is vey important to have this and put it in google store so that more people will see how the platform works in real time. It will also give better awareness to the public.
Actually you have  a point mate, to increase and maintained the project supporters and investors the team should have provided updates to satisfy the client's and thoose who believed the project. Communication is the key to success. There is no small nor huge updates the important thing is that the public can feel security and safety upon investing the project,
For me transparency is the main ingredient to get more and more supporters. As long as they discuss everything in public there wouldnt be any problem.

I mean even scams are fairly transparent these days (and they still get a ton of idiots who through their money at them without any issue)

Because some other people do not review the project they only focus on how much they will profit in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
There's like 0 innovation though, like this one of the 100 odd projects talking about transferring cargo and the same old shipping and logistics
Yes, indeed. The project is not a great one but I'm pretty sure it was unique to me since they have a new blockchain which implemented to the shipping and logistics.

I mean it's not even innovative in the sense that's there's a ton of these shipping and cargo tokens. Literally just search it using the search function
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I wanted to know how is the status or progress in the development of mobile application? It seems that it is vey important to have this and put it in google store so that more people will see how the platform works in real time. It will also give better awareness to the public.
Actually you have  a point mate, to increase and maintained the project supporters and investors the team should have provided updates to satisfy the client's and thoose who believed the project. Communication is the key to success. There is no small nor huge updates the important thing is that the public can feel security and safety upon investing the project,
For me transparency is the main ingredient to get more and more supporters. As long as they discuss everything in public there wouldnt be any problem.

I mean even scams are fairly transparent these days (and they still get a ton of idiots who through their money at them without any issue)
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I just visited their site and yes it can be seen in it that they already reached their soft cap. Which is quite good because they somehow managed to make through this far. I am not yet able to track their contract address and maybe by a couple of hours i will try to look at it.
Yes, exactly. The soft cap is not too hard enough to be passed and it seems like they will be reaching the hardcap as soon as possible.

They have already hit softcap long time ago i think they have already concluded their ico now what remains is just listing and news on their roadmap and development I think they are yet to make any announcement on that yet
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Activity: 532
I just visited their site and yes it can be seen in it that they already reached their soft cap. Which is quite good because they somehow managed to make through this far. I am not yet able to track their contract address and maybe by a couple of hours i will try to look at it.
Yes, exactly. The soft cap is not too hard enough to be passed and it seems like they will be reaching the hardcap as soon as possible.

Many are wondering why the team has not yet updated how much they have already raised in the ICO sale.

Some people now will be worried even investors, The team should have transparency for the project.
Agree, this is quite alarming for the investors and supporters, but let's see and entertained the other side of the story. Maybe team members and developers are busy preparing for updates and working for whatever ideas and information that will possibly help the project to grow and develop.
Merit: 1

Many are wondering why the team has not yet updated how much they have already raised in the ICO sale.
I think the problem does not need to be enlarged because surely the team will immediately update information about how much they have collected in ICO sales, the most important thing is to wait and be patient

Commonly, the collected funds should always be considered to be transparent so that people will be aware of it. This is important because it is somewhat a conclusion of some investors if they need to also support a project.
They have also allocated certain funds for project development activities and various initiatives laid but the team so let them figure out more areas which require more priority for the project success.
I think that this is the right decision, because the development team knows in which direction to go and what decisions to make in order to bring the project to maximum success.

It is very important to the team to know which part of the project needs progress because though they have a good result in every action or move they do. There are still parts which needs development. They should also think for the goodness of all people so that everyone will be happy and satisfied which is one of the important thing to have and focus with in order to maintain the support and investment of the people.
Activity: 294
Right, everyone was scared to invest when btc was down, now it's continually growing, the investors are back to crypto!
I agree with you, BTC now have big crash and no one know what will happen with out altcoin system at this time?
This is totally natural to happen periodically as all the crypto are dependent and co related to each other.

That is right, probably many of us are affected with the crashed especially those big investors. This is going to test our faith in holding and I think we can experience until this year end.
Yes this is true,many will hold and others will try to alter their savings.
Activity: 490
Merit: 0

I think the problem does not need to be enlarged because surely the team will immediately update information about how much they have collected in ICO sales, the most important thing is to wait and be patient

Commonly, the collected funds should always be considered to be transparent so that people will be aware of it. This is important because it is somewhat a conclusion of some investors if they need to also support a project.
They have also allocated certain funds for project development activities and various initiatives laid but the team so let them figure out more areas which require more priority for the project success.
I think that this is the right decision, because the development team knows in which direction to go and what decisions to make in order to bring the project to maximum success.
Dua
Activity: 616
Logistics and trade is a huge industry that should go to the blockchain, for the general convenience and safety of all documents, I will gladly take part in the project
Trading is a big way to involve in the blockchain.cargocoin has the ability to make imprint in the blockchain.so we need to take part in the project
Cargocoin can be one of the best trading platforms in the future. I think many users have already seen this and are happy to support the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Logistics and trade is a huge industry that should go to the blockchain, for the general convenience and safety of all documents, I will gladly take part in the project
Trading is a big way to involve in the blockchain.cargocoin has the ability to make imprint in the blockchain.so we need to take part in the project
Activity: 554

Activity: 378
Probably, the reason for this is they want to be updated in the current ICO and they want to know if the team are still confident in the development process. But I'm also hoping that they are so that all the time in waiting will be worth it.
Let them take their time in meeting all the requirements and publish the right details which will enlighten every participants with so the latest information regarding project successful achievements.
Probably, the reason for this is they want to be updated in the current ICO and they want to know if the team are still confident in the development process. But I'm also hoping that they are so that all the time in waiting will be worth it.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 532
If really at team there are true professionals, then it will affect well right now and they will be able to solve the current problems.
Indeed. Most of the project doesn't have a true professional, they are professional who lied to people about their professionality. This one is a unique one.

Well, they have to prove that they could possibly work professionally. I didn't see some uniqueness about the platform but only an innovation which it needs to be done with so much effort.

There's like 0 innovation though, like this one of the 100 odd projects talking about transferring cargo and the same old shipping and logistics

Then they need to do something which it help them to be supported. Dev should also do something about their communication as they are having an ICO so that they can at least increased their chances to achieved their target.
Activity: 630

Activity: 350
D.U.G
Yes, indeed. The project is not a great one but I'm pretty sure it was unique to me since they have a new blockchain which implemented to the shipping and logistics.

For sure this project will require bigger financial needs because it's a logistics platform, Millions of goods are going to be transferred and will be secured by this team if its successful.

Some people now will be worried even investors, The team should have transparency for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: