Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 22. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
I know that Cargocoin us one the best project & got good amount of investors during ICO.so i think you have better benefit & now you plan to add the coin in the exchangers
Perhaps, that would be their next move after this token sales ends. They know that a lot of supporters are expecting this coin to be listed and available in some exchange. We just have to wait a bit more of time until that time comes.
Yes, I am also counting on that, hopefully there will be a good result and people will have a better experience about the project. The expectations is now on, exchange sites that will be listed this coin. Patience and some more understanding for this project because of current market value and some other contributing factors of project success.
Am sure that will be their next roadmap i think the issue has to do with the market situation in that listing might turnout expensive i just hope the go for smaller ones like idex or forkdelta they should charge small fees that one
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
There is always changes, and one of the example is the crypto market nowadays. So it is important not to expect too much to avoid worries. Best thing to do is keeping track to the platform or every moves that the team are doing so that you know everything.  That would really help to make peace of mind to all.
Yeah, indeed. The crypto nowadays was quite interesting since there are so many unique projects which revolutionize the world by using blockchain for it.
I agree with u guys. The crypto right now evolved into a new window and it seems  the project in the market is now evolving in more updated. Yes, it is true also that what ever evolution will come the important is to check and always research each project before investing and specialy investing is risk and u need to manage ur expectation to avoid stress anf worries.
Activity: 532
I know that Cargocoin us one the best project & got good amount of investors during ICO.so i think you have better benefit & now you plan to add the coin in the exchangers
Perhaps, that would be their next move after this token sales ends. They know that a lot of supporters are expecting this coin to be listed and available in some exchange. We just have to wait a bit more of time until that time comes.
Yes, I am also counting on that, hopefully there will be a good result and people will have a better experience about the project. The expectations is now on, exchange sites that will be listed this coin. Patience and some more understanding for this project because of current market value and some other contributing factors of project success.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Yes, to wait is the only way we can do for now. I am sure that the team will find ways to make it include in the list because that is one of the most awaited time that people wants to hear. Let us always have positive vibes in order not to be worried and for now patience is really needed in times of waiting for the right time.
Activity: 294
Let's hope that it's true for a fact and let's wait and see.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
But you also gotta keep in mind, when was investing in crypto NOT risky? Like the risk was always there, nothing really has changed in that aspect
Yeah, I agree. Investing in crypto is always been a risky kind since we don't know if we can be surely earn good profits from our investments. It's just like playing a gamble or betting game where you will have a chance to loss all your crypto earnings if you are not lucky enough.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
It's only 1 month to go before we can be able to see this token being listed in the exchange as what the team have said. I'm sure a lot of people in this community are excited to know on what would the price of Cargocoin. Hopefully, it will be good and very worthy to have it.

Well let's hope the exchanges are good too, it's kinda pointless if the exchanges themselves are gonna have like no volume for people to trade
Merit: 4
Those are the things that people hopes, to have a good trading volume. Talking about the agreement with Bancor exchange is a great moved because it can help them to be included in the list. This will surely help in attracting many people and become part of the success. Hoping that the team will keep doing their best in order to succeed.
Well, most likely anyone got attracted to the project and they are really wanted to make an impact to the project so that the project gonna blow up.
I think all these will be when market really recover because right now there too many fluctuation and is all tokens and ico unfavorably Most token now are like cut down with over 200% losses so maybe when market gets back up now will be a good time to buy
That's right. The market now is not having a good flow to acquire good profits from our investments. But perhaps, it will be the right time to buy more of this token while it is more cheap and affordable. And probably, we can be able to gain something good benefits in the future.

Well prices being down is a good time to invest IF you're sure that prices wont fall further. It's the open market, anything can happen honestly
It is true that you say if you see the price of cryptocurrency going down as it is now of course this is a good time to invest but if you doubt it is better not to invest because the risk is big
But you also gotta keep in mind, when was investing in crypto NOT risky? Like the risk was always there, nothing really has changed in that aspect
Activity: 616
I think it is too late for the news, but it is useful for those who are not already read it yet. It comes from their medium blog: https://medium.com/@thecargocoin/cargocoin-strategic-partnership-for-tv-broadcasting-9eb48cf85545
Activity: 560
There is always changes, and one of the example is the crypto market nowadays. So it is important not to expect too much to avoid worries. Best thing to do is keeping track to the platform or every moves that the team are doing so that you know everything.  That would really help to make peace of mind to all.
Yeah, indeed. The crypto nowadays was quite interesting since there are so many unique projects which revolutionize the world by using blockchain for it.
It seems like the market really having a bad day these days. We need to establish the market before investing because people just gonna cash out their bitcoin.
As I have observed, the crypto market now is not anymore the same as what happen last year. Perhaps, the greediness of the people in money causing for the market to be like this. But I'm still hoping for the goodness of Cargocoin project and achieved it's desired goals ahead.

Activity: 490
It seems like the market really having a bad day these days. We need to establish the market before investing because people just gonna cash out their bitcoin.
As I have observed, the crypto market now is not anymore the same as what happen last year. Perhaps, the greediness of the people in money causing for the market to be like this. But I'm still hoping for the goodness of Cargocoin project and achieved it's desired goals ahead.
Activity: 294
I think cargocoin need any introduction to the investors as it already become favourite to many ones.Now they are manageing situation in this tough hour 
so you think the Cargocoin project has few investors? Why do you think so? After all, you yourself are talking about the good popularity of the project.
The project is nice  and gather so much good feedbacks snd able to gain excellent investors,  the project is quite popular for a few weeks now. That's  why zi don't think that the project dkbt have enough investors, running in the market for quite some time now is a good indication that there is funding from the investors to sustain the project.
I think that investors follow their own strategies and methods to analyse and invest in any project.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Those are the things that people hopes, to have a good trading volume. Talking about the agreement with Bancor exchange is a great moved because it can help them to be included in the list. This will surely help in attracting many people and become part of the success. Hoping that the team will keep doing their best in order to succeed.
Well, most likely anyone got attracted to the project and they are really wanted to make an impact to the project so that the project gonna blow up.
I think all these will be when market really recover because right now there too many fluctuation and is all tokens and ico unfavorably Most token now are like cut down with over 200% losses so maybe when market gets back up now will be a good time to buy
That's right. The market now is not having a good flow to acquire good profits from our investments. But perhaps, it will be the right time to buy more of this token while it is more cheap and affordable. And probably, we can be able to gain something good benefits in the future.

Well prices being down is a good time to invest IF you're sure that prices wont fall further. It's the open market, anything can happen honestly
Trading is more or less gamble but with some few fact stack up Its basically investing knowing the nature and prosperity of the project on your own research. So you either gain or lose but when you do your home work well you should expect some success eventually
Merit: 102
I think cargocoin need any introduction to the investors as it already become favourite to many ones.Now they are manageing situation in this tough hour 
so you think the Cargocoin project has few investors? Why do you think so? After all, you yourself are talking about the good popularity of the project.
The project is nice  and gather so much good feedbacks snd able to gain excellent investors,  the project is quite popular for a few weeks now. That's  why zi don't think that the project dkbt have enough investors, running in the market for quite some time now is a good indication that there is funding from the investors to sustain the project.
Yes popularity doesn't indicate that they have so many investors because it us not easy to get.Need more promotion & effort so that they can make place in the investors mind   
Activity: 392
It's only 1 month to go before we can be able to see this token being listed in the exchange as what the team have said. I'm sure a lot of people in this community are excited to know on what would the price of Cargocoin. Hopefully, it will be good and very worthy to have it.
Indeed. You must join the ICO before it has ended so I think this is the best opportunity so you guys would be happy if you get so many profits later in the future!
It's better that you immediately decide now whether to join the ICO or not because if you don't decide now then it will end and you may be disappointed and regret not joining the ICO
Activity: 560
Activity: 616
Indeed. You must join the ICO before it has ended so I think this is the best opportunity so you guys would be happy if you get so many profits later in the future!
Pages:
Jump to: