Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 3. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
For now, the ICO has ended and we have to see how is the developer will be taking action to list their tokens in the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Any news regarding the listing of exchange especially to Bancor? It is necessary to have a new updates regarding this matter since most of the people in this community are waiting for this. It will also give them more motivation to continue to support the project until the end.
I hope they keep their promises to be listed on the Bancor exchange because it is really good for CargoCoin and it deserve to be listed.
It is better for us to be patient first and wait for information or further developments I am sure that the team will keep its promise, maybe it will take time to register at Bancor exchange
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I hope they keep their promises to be listed on the Bancor exchange because it is really good for CargoCoin and it deserve to be listed.
Me too. I'm hoping for it to happen because Bancor Exchange is more likely by the people and easy to do crypto transactions there. Also, there is no KYC procedure required which is very convincing and attractive.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Now that the token sale has finally end, what is the exact fund that the team have raised including the soft cap? Does the current market can affect the price of Cargocoin onced it will be listed in the exchange? I hope not so that all people here will be satisfied this new year.

Good luck getting them to respond lol. People have been asking them details and so far apart from spamming this thread they have done jack shit
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Now that the token sale has finally end, what is the exact fund that the team have raised including the soft cap? Does the current market can affect the price of Cargocoin onced it will be listed in the exchange? I hope not so that all people here will be satisfied this new year.
Good question buddy, hopefully we can see the over all total of sales. Then to know what will be the teams  next move for the project. Year 2018 is quite though year for all of us. Hopefully we can received good news and updates from the project for this brand new year.

How was 2018 a remotely good year for the cryptocurrency market lol? The entire year we saw crypto literally collapse and fall to the ground
Activity: 602
Any news regarding the listing of exchange especially to Bancor? It is necessary to have a new updates regarding this matter since most of the people in this community are waiting for this. It will also give them more motivation to continue to support the project until the end.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Right, it is one of the good points in the project to be officially updated of what is the latest or the good news or improvements of the project since a lot of people followed seriously in this project.
Merit: 11
Good question buddy, hopefully we can see the over all total of sales. Then to know what will be the teams  next move for the project. Year 2018 is quite though year for all of us. Hopefully we can received good news and updates from the project for this brand new year.
Hopefully what you say can be realized and hopefully by 2019 this will be a new spirit for all of us and the project team so we must continue to support this project

I am sure that this year 2019 will have the best result. We can totally say it because from the prior days they do a lot for the goodness of the project. What we can do for now is wait for the right time. Let us also continue to support this coin until it will be listed as one of the best coin.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
I think thats the  news that will come up later after maybe a week or two We will be seeing alot when they finally decide to list as right now some DEX unofficial exchange are selling the token I think a better exchange should boost its price
Activity: 532
Good question buddy, hopefully we can see the over all total of sales. Then to know what will be the teams  next move for the project. Year 2018 is quite though year for all of us. Hopefully we can received good news and updates from the project for this brand new year.
Hopefully what you say can be realized and hopefully by 2019 this will be a new spirit for all of us and the project team so we must continue to support this project
Yes, let's all wish for that.  I can't wait to see and hear new updates and progress from the project team and hopefully this year will be a great success for Cargocoin. New year and new chapter to start.  Will be expecting  changes and improvements for this year.
Activity: 616
Just look on their smart contract so that you can ultimately know yourself how much is the funds which has gotten from the ICO.
Activity: 560
After ico has ended..there is no any notification. And invest button still works on their website. How to understand that?
It seems like they are not getting updating it yet so just wait for them to update it and we are going to list the token on the ezchanhe.
Activity: 336
Activity: 476
copper member
Merit: 2
We really hope for the platform to become more functional here in crypto space. Not because they have reached the soft cap which is 5Million USD but because they can truly revolutionized the Shipping Industry in which what the investors wants to happen.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
1 days to go until they were reached the end of the ICO. I wish this day would be the biggest day where most of the investors are trying to buy some tokens.
ICO ended 31st lets see what happens next on their roadmap i really hope we get better exchange before DEX swallow i really large amount with dumpers
1 days to go until they were reached the end of the ICO. I wish this day would be the biggest day where most of the investors are trying to buy some tokens.
Same here. We hope that this day, the team will have something big and good news to the community so that all efforts and hard works for a long time will be worthy and valuable.

I agree, soon everything will come into place. Patience is highly needed to avoid those negative thoughts. I am sure that soon there will be a good news coming from the team. Let us trust the team for everything in order to have peace of mind on whay will happen in the future. Soon I am confident that this will succeed.
Activity: 294
Wow  many percentage of coin sold out in ico .also bounty hunter will hold some coin so this is good project to hold long time.
I think that you can check out the website of this project.

You can't, they have not updated their site since their last random announcement "claiming" they have hit the soft cap despite giving close to no proof that they have
let's see what they want to say about this issue.
Pages:
Jump to: