Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 7. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 1
There are so many video updates in the youtube network and most of the youtuber was helping CargoCoin to share the project with their fans. Great, huh?
Youtube influencers are truly a great way of promoting your project but be carefull in choosing your partner because they might or might not help you succeed.
Of course Youtube is very helpful in promoting the CargoCoin project because Youtube can be accessed by all people, of course it is very good and I hope this project will be a great success later
Youtube has billions of users worldwide just like facebook and twitter. Thats why most projects prefer to use these social media sites because its free and has alot of audience.
Except most of the YouTube videos dont get a single view unless you have a large viewerbase already so they'll need to buy out some youtuber to shill for them
True. To be a successful endorser of a product you should have your own followers and subscribers who truly believes on your words.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
There are so many video updates in the youtube network and most of the youtuber was helping CargoCoin to share the project with their fans. Great, huh?
Youtube influencers are truly a great way of promoting your project but be carefull in choosing your partner because they might or might not help you succeed.
Of course Youtube is very helpful in promoting the CargoCoin project because Youtube can be accessed by all people, of course it is very good and I hope this project will be a great success later
Youtube has billions of users worldwide just like facebook and twitter. Thats why most projects prefer to use these social media sites because its free and has alot of audience.
Yes it's true that what you say is that social media like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube have many users, so promoting the Cargocoin project on YouTube is certainly a profitable thing
Actually you are right buddy, this sites ha large number of subscriber if the project can launch any ads or anything like promotional offers this site are great way to gather potential supporters and investors.
When the project holds a strong idea accomplishing all the plan with possibilities that will bring a successfullly outcome however accordingly the team should follow all the instructions and have a check list.

Yes checklist is also important. It serve as their guide what next to achieve. Having a good idea will lead the team into success because many will follow and support cargo. This will surely get good outcome which everyone will be satisfied. Looking forward for that time.

Well it's only important if they care enough to actively and fully follow through on the promises they make in that cause many projects simply dont
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
If blockchain will be accepted by different sectors and other countries, it will open more doors of opportunities for us cryptocurrency and enthusiasts.
Aside from what you say, of course it is an advance on the blockchain, but after all, it's just an issue, so it's better to continue to follow the news so you don't miss out on information

How the heck is it an advancement if they're not evening developing a blockchain but just developing a contract piggybacking on an existing one
Yes it's true that what you say is that social media like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube have many users, so promoting the Cargocoin project on YouTube is certainly a profitable thing
Actually you are right buddy, this sites ha large number of subscriber if the project can launch any ads or anything like promotional offers this site are great way to gather potential supporters and investors.
When the project holds a strong idea accomplishing all the plan with possibilities that will bring a successfullly outcome however accordingly the team should follow all the instructions and have a check list.

Yes checklist is also important. It serve as their guide what next to achieve. Having a good idea will lead the team into success because many will follow and support cargo. This will surely get good outcome which everyone will be satisfied. Looking forward for that time.
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
everything is good for promotion, youtube and blogs can be an alternative to social media, like Facebook and Twitter,
but YouTube and blogs also have to ability of SEO to be seen by many people
I got your point sir, promoting in this sites will have a good chance to male the project more popular and known in all aspects. The ccrypto market will  start to know the project as one of good quality projects. The advertisements will also good start for showing public what is the project concept and ideas.
Activity: 532
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
everything is good for promotion, youtube and blogs can be an alternative to social media, like Facebook and Twitter,
but YouTube and blogs also have to ability of SEO to be seen by many people
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
If blockchain will be accepted by different sectors and other countries, it will open more doors of opportunities for us cryptocurrency and enthusiasts.
Aside from what you say, of course it is an advance on the blockchain, but after all, it's just an issue, so it's better to continue to follow the news so you don't miss out on information

What's the advancement in the blockchain here? It's relying on an existing blockchain and using their existing protocols to make a smart contract
Except most of the YouTube videos dont get a single view unless you have a large viewerbase already so they'll need to buy out some youtuber to shill for them
Cargo coins smart contract is fully utilized for the transport and logistics business. It is automated to track everthing and record everything for the business.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Thats why you will need to review the influences first and then approve or disapprove most of these things require you getting active and consistent dedicated channels that knows their work effectively
Activity: 294
I just noticed that its only USA residents that is restricted on the token sale. I think thats a big problem since most crypto users are from the US.
Is this problem still continuing ? apparently this can become a greater problem.
Not sure about it though but it seems like there will be no restriction in the token sale program. Perhaps, it is a big problem.
Where else is the restriction?if any.

I'm guessing probably china and any other country with a nationwide ban on cryptocurrencies and ICOs. Well not that it matters unless they're asking for KYC
China is not restricted on the token sale but I wonder if there will be investors from that country since the have implemented a full ban for anything related to crypto.
India is not included on the restricted countries for the token sale bud so they should be able to invest on this project without any hassles.
I think that same is the case in India,I think that this will be not good as there are many investors in these regions.

I think you meant to respond outside the quote but anyway pretty sure apart from US, China and some other countries most countries dont care about ICOs
Yes I think he did a mistake in quote,anyways,let's see what the team has to say about it.
I just noticed that its only USA residents that is restricted on the token sale. I think thats a big problem since most crypto users are from the US.
Is this problem still continuing ? apparently this can become a greater problem.
Not sure about it though but it seems like there will be no restriction in the token sale program. Perhaps, it is a big problem.

I'm guessing probably china and any other country with a nationwide ban on cryptocurrencies and ICOs. Well not that it matters unless they're asking for KYC
China is not restricted on the token sale but I wonder if there will be investors from that country since the have implemented a full ban for anything related to crypto.

It's not like it's easy to track most crypto movements anyway, as long as you have some BTC you can invest (unless they're asking for KYC details)

India is not included on the restricted countries for the token sale bud so they should be able to invest on this project without any hassles.
I think that same is the case in India,I think that this will be not good as there are many investors in these regions.

I think you meant to respond outside the quote but anyway pretty sure apart from US, China and some other countries most countries dont care about ICOs
Activity: 294

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
In china officially ban token  even though many of the chines company started crypto project but office located some other country . Recently china band STO token offering .
Yes that right China have been tough to crypto and ico thats why bitcoin is having a difficult time in gaining momentum in crypto market.
Is that information is  provided by evidences that will support it authenticity and make it legit. I know China is a progressive country in terms in cryptocurrency but I am not convinced about the affect in the market as a whole. Why China will choose to make the market slow when they are also benefited with its good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: