Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 4. (Read 84796 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
Lesst than 10 hours to go before the token sales will end. I think, for all people who have earned Cargocoin tokens will be a good gift for this new year because sooner or later we will be able to see this coin in the exchange. I hope it will have a good value and volume.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
1 days to go until they were reached the end of the ICO. I wish this day would be the biggest day where most of the investors are trying to buy some tokens.
Same here. We hope that this day, the team will have something big and good news to the community so that all efforts and hard works for a long time will be worthy and valuable.
Cargo management is had a presentation meet by their co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov at the cassiopea investor symposium in London and accurate plans are implementing as per whitepapers by all team members through accountability.
Merit: 11
1 days to go until they were reached the end of the ICO. I wish this day would be the biggest day where most of the investors are trying to buy some tokens.
Same here. We hope that this day, the team will have something big and good news to the community so that all efforts and hard works for a long time will be worthy and valuable.
Activity: 560
the contact address here clearly shows exact coin movements for https://etherscan.io/token/0xf49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b#balances

CRGO

Main distribution address   0xca40773e8f5b4ce95c213f22f11a9be540160818 now holds   92.646.958   92.6470% and has moved the rest up to 100 million to other addresses that participated in the ICO, bounties distribution is also pending. So expect movement really soon.
So, the token which is sold just about 7.5%, I wonder what's they are going to do with just small of funds. But though, they have reached the ICO so there is nothing to worry.
Activity: 602
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Wow  many percentage of coin sold out in ico .also bounty hunter will hold some coin so this is good project to hold long time.
I think that you can check out the website of this project.

You can't, they have not updated their site since their last random announcement "claiming" they have hit the soft cap despite giving close to no proof that they have

the contact address here clearly shows exact coin movements for https://etherscan.io/token/0xf49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b#balances

CRGO

Main distribution address   0xca40773e8f5b4ce95c213f22f11a9be540160818 now holds   92.646.958   92.6470% and has moved the rest up to 100 million to other addresses that participated in the ICO, bounties distribution is also pending. So expect movement really soon.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Wow  many percentage of coin sold out in ico .also bounty hunter will hold some coin so this is good project to hold long time.

You can't, they have not updated their site since their last random announcement "claiming" they have hit the soft cap despite giving close to no proof that they have
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Tomorrow is the last day of the token sales right? Do you have plans to extend it? I think, most people here are excited about the listing of this coin and what would the next move of the dev team. It would be great if they can give good news tomorrow that can satisfy the members.

I wouldn't hold my breath, the team's gonna ignore us all and just wait for more cash. Dont be surprised if the ICO goes on for life either to be real
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Cargocoin is the most interested project i see in this year.so i can expect better progress in ICO.so how's going the ICO.i think we can hear better things before cristmas   
well, most of the people say like you in the whole projects and every projects in bitcointalk. Is most of you guys are really supporting?
I admire his optimism regarding this project. I believe that person really is positive about the outcome of this project thats why he is very supportive to them.
We need to that buddy, boost there confidence abot this project and satisfaction is off. Positive things well result to a prosperous one ad able them to trace everything every no and then.
As long as they management is not doing anything fishy we will remain confident and loyal to this project. So far everything is doing good for this project.
What you say is true because I personally think so that until now this project is going well and of course we have to fully support this project and also keep up with its development
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
Cargocoin is the most interested project i see in this year.so i can expect better progress in ICO.so how's going the ICO.i think we can hear better things before cristmas   
well, most of the people say like you in the whole projects and every projects in bitcointalk. Is most of you guys are really supporting?
I admire his optimism regarding this project. I believe that person really is positive about the outcome of this project thats why he is very supportive to them.
We need to that buddy, boost there confidence abot this project and satisfaction is off. Positive things well result to a prosperous one ad able them to trace everything every no and then.
As long as they management is not doing anything fishy we will remain confident and loyal to this project. So far everything is doing good for this project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Hello.

How do I check that a contract for those tokens is valid and not a scam?

i've got an adress contract but don't know how to verify it.

0xf49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b
Yes, it is valid and its from the official address. See here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xf49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b.
As you can see there is thecargocoin.com site.
wow total token supply is only 100 million for sure this will be have a very expensive value in the future. Hopefully nobody will dump so that the token will have a continues increase on its value.

Yes it will be expensive in the future, that is why it is better to keep all the tokens. Looking forward for different activities that the team will do in order to make it on top.

Yes, you are right everything is based on the developments they do in the market because some time fluctuation will make the price to decrease even more so always follow the developments from them which it will help us to make some decent when the market starts recovering.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Wow  many percentage of coin sold out in ico .also bounty hunter will hold some coin so this is good project to hold long time.
I just hope the move with implementation quick because there are lots of competitors with greater fundamentals and i personally think implementation of their project and moving with roadmap will make it grow higher
copper member
Merit: 2
Tomorrow is the last day of the token sales right? Do you have plans to extend it? I think, most people here are excited about the listing of this coin and what would the next move of the dev team. It would be great if they can give good news tomorrow that can satisfy the members.
Activity: 308
Hello.

Yes, it is valid and its from the official address. See here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xf49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b.
wow total token supply is only 100 million for sure this will be have a very expensive value in the future. Hopefully nobody will dump so that the token will have a continues increase on its value.

Yes it will be expensive in the future, that is why it is better to keep all the tokens. Looking forward for different activities that the team will do in order to make it on top.
Activity: 294
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Hello.

yes total supply 100 million but still now 9% token only sold out in the ico . Tomorrow ico going to end But we have to wait and see how their process going on the market and how they deliver their product .If cargo implement aircargo level it will big profit .
Activity: 602
Hello.

Activity: 560
Do you even know that they are still busy on working on the project? I wish they could do something important especially in making the platform better.
Activity: 185
Harmony for One and All
Looks like everyone were intended to support the project but they seem not really know about the team, please check the team  here if you are free: https://thecargocoin.com/index.html#team

What's the point though, that's like showing a kid the photograph of a cake. This so called "team" never bothers to respond or do anything anyway
Im sure the team is busy on something to improve these project thats why they are not replying on your inquiries mate. So just be patient.
Maybe what you say is true, so the point is that we are better off thinking about the team because maybe the team is busy developing the project so we can't help but wait for the response from the team
Activity: 129
Looks like everyone were intended to support the project but they seem not really know about the team, please check the team  here if you are free: https://thecargocoin.com/index.html#team

What's the point though, that's like showing a kid the photograph of a cake. This so called "team" never bothers to respond or do anything anyway
Im sure the team is busy on something to improve these project thats why they are not replying on your inquiries mate. So just be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: