Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 5. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Looks like everyone were intended to support the project but they seem not really know about the team, please check the team  here if you are free: https://thecargocoin.com/index.html#team

What's the point though, that's like showing a kid the photograph of a cake. This so called "team" never bothers to respond or do anything anyway
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The softcap of the ICO was reached and its the time for you guys to take an opportunity to invest before its too late because its gonna ended on 31 December!
Lets see the exchange this is going to be listed also having DEX will be a good idea there I think it will help sum up a really pretty market as am sure Cargo have some competitors in the market space
DEX is dumping central, the coin is gonna be dumped on the cheapest buyers the moment it's listed, not to mention the prices are donna plummet fast
Once they have a DEX and then other major exchanges I think it will make it more competitive in the long run than having just one exchange It will create more awareness to the community also

DEX isn't a major exchange though, it's mostly a gathering of shitcoins that no other exchanges wants to even bother with listing in the first place lol
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Hai Guys, Still 1 more days to go end of ICO . This is really good team . 10% of token sold till now . this is right time to buy this project .Next year end its good for crypto market as well as cargocoin project . I hope this will became leading project .
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
The softcap of the ICO was reached and its the time for you guys to take an opportunity to invest before its too late because its gonna ended on 31 December!
Lets see the exchange this is going to be listed also having DEX will be a good idea there I think it will help sum up a really pretty market as am sure Cargo have some competitors in the market space
DEX is dumping central, the coin is gonna be dumped on the cheapest buyers the moment it's listed, not to mention the prices are donna plummet fast
Once they have a DEX and then other major exchanges I think it will make it more competitive in the long run than having just one exchange It will create more awareness to the community also
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Competitions is very lively in the crypto market. Plenty of projects that is similar to each other the concept and ideas. This is the challenge of the project team on how to make the project unique from other projects. Its is quite a hard job but needs to work well.
Activity: 532
I don't know about that either and I think you better ask through a telegram group maybe there you will get the answer you want but it will come back to your personal decision
I'm not pretty sure if askin' on the telegram group would be a better way since their telegram group is not too crowd of the developer.
If what you say is true that their telegram group is not crowded with developers I think asking the telegram group is not the best way it seems but even so the telegram group has benefits
there is no other way than to ask in the telegram,
because two way communication is on the telegram and in this forum, I hope the team hears this
Absolutely,  please don't hesitate to ask and refer ro project telegram group any of your concern. So you will be enlightened and able to clear up any queries and clarification that currently running your mind.  Hopefully your questions will be assisted and addressed sooner.

Knowing things about the project doesn't base only to how the team share it. It is a matter of doing an action in order to have it. One of those is tapping some friends who knew about the project. The best thing to do is finding ways to have communication to the team because they much know everything in terms of plans and decisioning in the project.
Precisely, this is a dual responsibility,  team updates and improves the project and in other hand if you want to know about the project or anything that keep your mind thinking so it is your choice to do a move.make some research and communicate those who knew the project well.
Activity: 560
Not exactly sure if the decentralized exchange is the dumping exchange because most of the were controlled by the community, not the exchange.
Activity: 616
Looks like everyone were intended to support the project but they seem not really know about the team, please check the team  here if you are free: https://thecargocoin.com/index.html#team
I don't know about that either and I think you better ask through a telegram group maybe there you will get the answer you want but it will come back to your personal decision
I'm not pretty sure if askin' on the telegram group would be a better way since their telegram group is not too crowd of the developer.
If what you say is true that their telegram group is not crowded with developers I think asking the telegram group is not the best way it seems but even so the telegram group has benefits
because two way communication is on the telegram and in this forum, I hope the team hears this
Absolutely,  please don't hesitate to ask and refer ro project telegram group any of your concern. So you will be enlightened and able to clear up any queries and clarification that currently running your mind.  Hopefully your questions will be assisted and addressed sooner.

Except as people have been parroting why should people join a bot filled spam fiesta called telegram. You can't understand shit there these days
Activity: 700
Merit: 100

I really hope its an incredible exchange right now because we all know that reliable exchanges are mostly asking for lump some as fee for listing in their exchange. Smiley a DEX will only suffice dumping for some people since 'its the end of the year' and every end of the year its the start of another.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
Merit: 1

Knowing things about the project doesn't base only to how the team share it. It is a matter of doing an action in order to have it. One of those is tapping some friends who knew about the project. The best thing to do is finding ways to have communication to the team because they much know everything in terms of plans and decisioning in the project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Activity: 532
As you can see here https://etherscan.io/address/0xf49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b They had so many transactions in the smart contract which means they have so many popularitieis.
Yes, they have but some of our mates here want updates from the team. I can understand the both sides, I do understand the situation and the eagerness of many to know the project progress but I also think and try to understand the current situation of the team, I think best thing to do now is release sort of ads or letter that will explain all the lapses and inconvenience that people are experiencing right now.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Hello.

How do I check that a contract for those tokens is valid and not a scam?

i've got an adress contract but don't know how to verify it.

0xf49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Wow  many percentage of coin sold out in ico .also bounty hunter will hold some coin so this is good project to hold long time.
As you can see here https://etherscan.io/address/0xf49cdd50ad408d387d611f88a647179c3de3492b They had so many transactions in the smart contract which means they have so many popularitieis.

I mean the moment isn't exactly a guarantee of the actual transactions using the coin and more likely some people shifting it to other address and selling out
There are so many video updates in the youtube network and most of the youtuber was helping CargoCoin to share the project with their fans. Great, huh?
Youtube influencers are truly a great way of promoting your project but be carefull in choosing your partner because they might or might not help you succeed.
Not pretty sure if promoting on the influencers would be a great way because most of them are not in topic of cryptocurrency.

There's influencers for literally every single genre out. If you can apply the term to him, you could call John McAfee a cryptocurrency influencer for example
Activity: 560
Pages:
Jump to: