Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 67. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
This project has came a very long way since the last time that , I checked it.
Can somebody please update me the news or Mair events about the same?
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
Its been a couple of months when this project started, do you guys also offer a trial platform where we could personally test how your system works?

They should launch some of that for the beta test for few days to also recognize if there are any vulnerabilities and glitches in the website.
Yeah i think it will be a better chance to even give the system a little try and see how it works out They should be able to handle that with their number of staff
Activity: 434
I read a lot of predictions, and I think that it would be the right decision to keep the tokens in storage. Do not sell them now.
I agree with your opinion. I think you should not do this now because the entire market is currently in place and it is not clear which way it will go.
Well, most of the predictions are not giving agreat impact as people just following their mind, not based on the signal prediction or fud.
Honestly, I have already ceased to believe all the signals that people give. Very much this reminds me of fraud that someone would buy and lose their money. I do not trust them.
I can really feel all the people sentiments for the project future. They need to make sure that everyone is satisfied and well understood the project concept and ideas that will help the project soon.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I read a lot of predictions, and I think that it would be the right decision to keep the tokens in storage. Do not sell them now.
I agree with your opinion. I think you should not do this now because the entire market is currently in place and it is not clear which way it will go.
Well, most of the predictions are not giving agreat impact as people just following their mind, not based on the signal prediction or fud.
Well, then of course I can not argue. Everyone acts as he is better and as he sees fit. therefore, all who follow the signals, so they earn something, since they follow them.
Agree, its hard to argue people in the thread that has individual believes and opinions. The must important thing is that they are serious about the opinion and thinks what's best for the project. Aside from that we have different points of view that will take us to different decision making. That is why very important to respect and give value to someone's opinion.
Activity: 532
Its been a couple of months when this project started, do you guys also offer a trial platform where we could personally test how your system works?

They should launch some of that for the beta test for few days to also recognize if there are any vulnerabilities and glitches in the website.
There will be a testing team to validate all the categories and pages in tge website before it is kept in executing live orders moreover there will be a monitoring team who have a deeper vision in performance management.

So it means, they still need to do a lot of work before getting into the real task? Well, this is a sensitive kind of project that everything should be done perfectly without facing any big potential threat like a case of being hacked. Moreover, the team should be able to make a partnership against the current logistics so that at least they have more ideas and be added to their features.
The cargo coin platform is a good way to help people with fast and safety plus high insurance for any items for customers satisfaction. They should also work with different big companies like sea oil, car companies and other more.

They are still in ICO stage which they focused on completing the stage and to be able to get some support from bigger investors. Platform like this is very hard to handle because of so many appointment that may need to be accomplished.

Yes. The team are much more focus on thier ICO and probably to continue to collect more funds for the improvements of the platform because this project is big and needs to have a good development on it's functions. Maybe after this they can work on in different companies.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Honestly, I have already ceased to believe all the signals that people give. Very much this reminds me of fraud that someone would buy and lose their money. I do not trust them.

Well if they can work with different exchanges soon that would be good for their reputation and other partnership in company as well.
There will be huge attention from various crypto users if we get listed on more exchanges so automatically we can gain more traffic and that will also bring us more participation which enables us to easily achieve the targets.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
The cargo coin platform is a good way to help people with fast and safety plus high insurance for any items for customers satisfaction. They should also work with different big companies like sea oil, car companies and other more.

They are still in ICO stage which they focused on completing the stage and to be able to get some support from bigger investors. Platform like this is very hard to handle because of so many appointment that may need to be accomplished.

There will be a testing team to validate all the categories and pages in tge website before it is kept in executing live orders moreover there will be a monitoring team who have a deeper vision in performance management.
Activity: 504
Well, then of course I can not argue. Everyone acts as he is better and as he sees fit. therefore, all who follow the signals, so they earn something, since they follow them.
Dua
Activity: 616
I see you have a very extensive bounty program. Any supporter can take part in this. I understand correctly, the bounty will last until the end of sales? Or are there any other deadlines?
Activity: 336
Merit: 0

Tell me where I can read this news about the launch of the beta version? Developers should warn all supporters about this event.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Well if they can work with different exchanges soon that would be good for their reputation and other partnership in company as well.
Activity: 378

Predicting without a solid reference is like randomly forecasting an event. Well, most of the cryptocurrencies that may affect its value is speculation that can the interest of some investors. This is what crypto looks like and we should know how to deal with it.
I agree with your point no one will definitely trust a questionable project and they always select the project that has a great marketing and a good layout of their roadmap.
They have an accurate roadmap with all the details and as they have planned they are meeting all the goals in every run that is making the fiction in an achievable aspiration.

Yes I agree about their roadmap, we can see that it is well planned and have exact information. It serve as a guide when and what to do next. I am confident that this project will succeed in future.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
What is the coming up next to Cargocoin at end of 2018 and begin of 2019? I really hope know about their plan.
Good question mate. I hope, it will be addressed by the team Cargocoin so that we can be able to gain enough knowledge on how the project works in the real world. Shipping services nowadays are very useful in society because it will help for the goodness of the economy. Just my own thoughts.
Cargocoin need more future focus as per the recent trend most of the road cargos of heavy trucks are directing even with the vehicles on the train transportation so that is saving the taxes along with the time consumption.
Activity: 490
Good question mate. I hope, it will be addressed by the team Cargocoin so that we can be able to gain enough knowledge on how the project works in the real world. Shipping services nowadays are very useful in society because it will help for the goodness of the economy. Just my own thoughts.
Pages:
Jump to: